Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What effects the bitcoin price?  (Read 678 times)
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

Simple answer to this question is number of investors.More will the investors higher will be the price.Bitcoin is facing a major downfall in the price because people are selling their coins at very low rate and are not investing in it any more.They believe that bitcoin is dead and their is no use of investing more in it.But this is not true at all They should have faith in bitcoin.Bitcoin is having a promising future.We should not stop investing it bitcoin as it adversely affect the market value of BTC.If we want  a rise in the price we should keep on investing in BTC and also encourage other people to invest in it.
Investors are gradually getting out of the market since it is in a downtrend, and with the hope of getting in at a very much better value in the long run. We know downtrend movement like this is totally as a result of a huge sell but fundamentally, in terms of news and some activities, things like this affects the market a lot and with the bubbled activity we saw last year, this was actually imminent and was highly expected.

So it means that someone sold a ton of bitcoin thats why it dumps ? Also news that makes those holder to sell their btc so the result is getting the price dump? As ive understand the only reason why it dumps is really someone sold big amount of btc and also if the supply is getting higher and higher .please educate me for more knowledge to get

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

Bitcoin's price is mostly influence by FUD! We must not hard the truth because people view forcehood as truth and they do invest along that line.  Sometimes fundamental issues and technical issues also affect bitcoin price and that is why we must read news to know what is happening in the market.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

Another factor that affects the price of bitcoin are altcoins, most of the time we talk about how bitcoin affect altcoins but very few times we talk about the opposite, imagine that all the market cap that is in altcoins was instead invested just in bitcoin, not only the price will be higher the chances it went down so dramatically will fell since everyone will know that it will recover its price in the case of a crash so the volatility will be lower.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

Since I started with bitcoin saw the rapid rise and decrease of the price, so as I read the news and other blogs about bitcoin this is the things that constantly alter bitcoin value.

1. Government policies and regulation (sometimes banning of bitcoin), like Russia, India, S. Korea and others.
2.  News and media sites ( closing of related bitcoin site and hacking like $60m cryptocurrency hacked https://www.wikitribune.com/story/2017/12/11/technology/nicehash-ceo-speaks-out-after-60m-cryptocurrency-hack/27212/
3. Intended market manipulation. Some player buy large amount of bitcoin it causes the bitcoin rise in the market.
4. Limited supply of bitcoin not more than 21M tokens, in high demand.
5 Other policy of central bank.

This is few reason why bitcoin alter rapidly.
To be honest, I only know about the banning of bitcoin in some other countries that causes bitcoin prices to fall. About the gamer or player, I never knew that they are one of the factors about the current bitcoin price. These past few days, I heard about the limited supply of bitcoin and I never knew that it really exists. Do you think that there are more factors about the bitcoin price?
A lot of factors are there in the market which control the price of Bitcoin and other currencies, every currency has its own market factors. For Bitcoin the major factor is demand which is the people interest and encouragement. When people encourage the market demand rate will go high and similarly the price of Bitcoin will go high in the air. We should wait for our turns in order to sell out in high market as the current market is low so we can not sell here.
In general the major factor which affects the price of Bitcoin is the demand of people, if the people’s demand increases the value of Bitcoin will also increase and will follow the increase trend. On the other hand it will follow the decrease trend if the people’s demand decreases.

So the market is dependant of its demand and this is the controlling factor, besides this the negative and positive speculations also affect the Bitcoin’s market.
There are so many things that affect the prices of Bitcoin. Market demand is very important in this regard and any rise or fall in the level of market demand changes the price directly.

Besides, the government regulations also discourage the investment in Bitcoin and results the price depreciation. Selling in the red market also contributes to depreciation. But still people are holding their portfolios and hope for the boom.

I only think about the effects of the bitcoin price which is people getting panic if the price is up or it's down. I see this before that when the price is up, people start to panic because they think that they can be too late to have bitcoin. but on the other side, if the price is down, people in a panic because they think that the price will fall too deep without any chance to back to the price before. this is happening too many times before and still many people that getting panic because of the situations in the market.
Your strategy is suit for beginners not all the peoples because everyone expection is earn some profit in Crypto investment. But few peoples only panic in every time because they expect more comfort zone but we should take risk then only we will earn something so they are all unmatured peoples in this industry so is not depends on these kind of peoples.
It is actually the demand of people for the Bitcoin and for other currency or product which is responsible for the increase and decrease in value of product. Now we are discussing the Bitcoin so it means that the demand rate is decreasing these days sue to which is price dropped many times and finally reached at 5.8k dollar yesterday but today the price improved a little to 6.1k dollar back which indicates that market can go high in the upcoming days.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Since I started with bitcoin saw the rapid rise and decrease of the price, so as I read the news and other blogs about bitcoin this is the things that constantly alter bitcoin value.

1. Government policies and regulation (sometimes banning of bitcoin), like Russia, India, S. Korea and others.
2.  News and media sites ( closing of related bitcoin site and hacking like $60m cryptocurrency hacked https://www.wikitribune.com/story/2017/12/11/technology/nicehash-ceo-speaks-out-after-60m-cryptocurrency-hack/27212/
3. Intended market manipulation. Some player buy large amount of bitcoin it causes the bitcoin rise in the market.

To be honest, I only know about the banning of bitcoin in some other countries that causes bitcoin prices to fall. About the gamer or player, I never knew that they are one of the factors about the current bitcoin price. These past few days, I heard about the limited supply of bitcoin and I never knew that it really exists. Do you think that there are more factors about the bitcoin price?
A lot of factors are there in the market which control the price of Bitcoin and other currencies, every currency has its own market factors. For Bitcoin the major factor is demand which is the people interest and encouragement. When people encourage the market demand rate will go high and similarly the price of Bitcoin will go high in the air. We should wait for our turns in order to sell out in high market as the current market is low so we can not sell here.
In general the major factor which affects the price of Bitcoin is the demand of people, if the people’s demand increases the value of Bitcoin will also increase and will follow the increase trend. On the other hand it will follow the decrease trend if the people’s demand decreases.

So the market is dependant of its demand and this is the controlling factor, besides this the negative and positive speculations also affect the Bitcoin’s market.
There are so many things that affect the prices of Bitcoin. Market demand is very important in this regard and any rise or fall in the level of market demand changes the price directly.

Besides, the government regulations also discourage the investment in Bitcoin and results the price depreciation. Selling in the red market also contributes to depreciation. But still people are holding their portfolios and hope for the boom.

I only think about the effects of the bitcoin price which is people getting panic if the price is up or it's down. I see this before that when the price is up, people start to panic because they think that they can be too late to have bitcoin. but on the other side, if the price is down, people in a panic because they think that the price will fall too deep without any chance to back to the price before. this is happening too many times before and still many people that getting panic because of the situations in the market.
Your strategy is suit for beginners not all the peoples because everyone expection is earn some profit in Crypto investment. But few peoples only panic in every time because they expect more comfort zone but we should take risk then only we will earn something so they are all unmatured peoples in this industry so is not depends on these kind of peoples.
It is actually the demand of people for the Bitcoin and for other currency or product which is responsible for the increase and decrease in value of product. Now we are discussing the Bitcoin so it means that the demand rate is decreasing these days sue to which is price dropped many times and finally reached at 5.8k dollar yesterday but today the price improved a little to 6.1k dollar back which indicates that market can go high in the upcoming days.
I just hope that the market will really have to go higher in value for the upcoming days to come. But how can we encourage other people to withstand on their emotions? In order to do that, stop listening to negative rumors and don't monitor blockfolio from time to time. We must encourage everybody to have positive mindset, for them to gain confidence despite of the falling market value. On this matter, I think this will help suppress the panic that has occurred lately which affected bitcoin price.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

This may occur due to many reasons like the demand factor, government regulations and external shocks. Fall in the demand can reduce the prices. Likewise, government regulations might hurt investors if they start getting taxed for the money they earn with Bitcoin.

Incomplete knowledge about the technology can also incur you some loss and incase you sell your portfolio in red market; you actually contribute to the red market which also affect the price.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

I think that's some of the reasons that affect the bitcoin price in addition to the fact that bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a fluctuating price character
In my opinion the reason that you mentioned here are correct and due to these factors the price of bitcoin takes effect. Some decisions are for the growth of bitcoin like Australia announced that they legalized bitcoin which is good for bitcoin investors in Australia and some countries banned bitcoin and Altcoin which is bad for bitcoin growth. Manipulation is also a problem in the way of bitcoin success.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

Bitcoin's price is mostly influence by FUD! We must not hard the truth because people view forcehood as truth and they do invest along that line.  Sometimes fundamental issues and technical issues also affect bitcoin price and that is why we must read news to know what is happening in the market.
FUD has its place but in my opinion FUD is more a contributing factor, when the price was going up very fast at the end of the previous year no amount of FUD was enough to stop the growth of bitcoin, but when the price began crashing and FUD appeared the price went down even faster, so the mood of the bitcoin users is very important to determine how sensitive they are to FUD at a particular point in time.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

You have already mentioned most of the factors that may affect Bitcoin market value positively and negatively and all of those factors influence the the fources of demand and supply of Bitcoin in either way.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Every news can actually affect the prices in the market either it was a fud or government decisions because investors are always waiting for the speculations so obviously the traders will change their mind depending if it was a good speculation or bad.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

Every news can actually affect the prices in the market either it was a fud or government decisions because investors are always waiting for the speculations so obviously the traders will change their mind depending if it was a good speculation or bad.

and if there is any bad news that comes out, I think there are people that waiting this moment because they know that this will makes the price is down and even it's down too deep. they will make an order buy at the low price and perhaps, they can buy much of bitcoin because I am sure that they will prepare much money too.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Simple answer to this question is number of investors.More will the investors higher will be the price.Bitcoin is facing a major downfall in the price because people are selling their coins at very low rate and are not investing in it any more.They believe that bitcoin is dead and their is no use of investing more in it.But this is not true at all They should have faith in bitcoin.Bitcoin is having a promising future.We should not stop investing it bitcoin as it adversely affect the market value of BTC.If we want  a rise in the price we should keep on investing in BTC and also encourage other people to invest in it.
Investors are gradually getting out of the market since it is in a downtrend, and with the hope of getting in at a very much better value in the long run. We know downtrend movement like this is totally as a result of a huge sell but fundamentally, in terms of news and some activities, things like this affects the market a lot and with the bubbled activity we saw last year, this was actually imminent and was highly expected.

So it means that someone sold a ton of bitcoin thats why it dumps ? Also news that makes those holder to sell their btc so the result is getting the price dump? As ive understand the only reason why it dumps is really someone sold big amount of btc and also if the supply is getting higher and higher .please educate me for more knowledge to get
Demand factor is the main factor which is responsible for the Bitcoin price to move up and down. When the demand rate increases or decreases the value of Bitcoin alters so we have to keep our eyes on the market situations and especially on the graphs. The current market indicates that the demand rate has reduced which made this current price so we hope for the demand rate to increase in the upcoming days so that we see a better value.
bharal07

Activity: 318
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

bitcoin price has affected me because of its low price and it's hard to find a good campaign so that the problem will affect me too. And my affair was also affected because I lost my allowance. As well as my parents' help is stopped due to the low price of bitcoin.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

These days I would not consider news as a factor that actually affects the market than FOMO and FUD. This market is highly speculative in nature and it is not like it is being used by many in real life as a currency which makes us to even remove the real demand and supply out of the equation. As far as I am concerned, manipulations by whales, traders trying to do their thing by spotting the movement, and so on are just the things that are driving the market as it is.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

The prices of Bitcoin are affected by so many reasons like demand in the market for the crypto. Government intervention or regulation can also affect the status of the crypto. An exogenous factor like ban on the Bitcoin sharply reduces the prices. The Whales in the market can also manipulate the prices of the Bitcoin and the current fall in the values was also thought of the reason of price manipulation.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

I think the news or fake news about it are the biggest factor on the price.
When the people are afraid of the news they would sell their share and when the news are positive then people would want to invest more.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Bitcoin's price is mostly influence by FUD! We must not hard the truth because people view forcehood as truth and they do invest along that line.  Sometimes fundamental issues and technical issues also affect bitcoin price and that is why we must read news to know what is happening in the market.
FUD has its place but in my opinion FUD is more a contributing factor, when the price was going up very fast at the end of the previous year no amount of FUD was enough to stop the growth of bitcoin, but when the price began crashing and FUD appeared the price went down even faster, so the mood of the bitcoin users is very important to determine how sensitive they are to FUD at a particular point in time.
FUD will always have a part to play in every market, most especially if it is a new one that can even easily be manipulated. This being a decentralized space makes the effect easier as we get to see the price volatility dancing to negative news pretty fast than even positive news.

Everything balls down to the whole market as a whole and for the fact that there is nothing driving price than just pure speculations, we could just say that for now, FUD speculations do have a huge effect mostly. In my experience, small things like whales manipulations or FUDs may give short term impacts but in long terms the common people and their psychology alone will triumph.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

Yeah you are right bitcoin demand is a big factor for the growth of bitcoin. When the market cap increases the price also increases and when people withdraw their money or convert to Altcoin the market cap will decrease and so will be the price. Not only demand but manipulation, false statements, government decisions also affect the price of bitcoin.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

A small number of coins are sold and this leads to the fact that the price is falling and so far and will stand in such a place. But then people see it and everyone buys a chance.
There is a lot of thing which affect bitcoin price. First is demand of bitcoin. In today's time bitcoin is a highly used virtual currency. It is use by many people and companies for their various purposes but due to its decentralised nature their is show irregularities in its production and distribution and when it does not fullfill ghe demand of its user. Then bitcoin price falls. Another thing is government and bank policy. These policy also affects the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: