Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What effects the bitcoin price?  (Read 678 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Since I started with bitcoin saw the rapid rise and decrease of the price, so as I read the news and other blogs about bitcoin this is the things that constantly alter bitcoin value.

1. Government policies and regulation (sometimes banning of bitcoin), like Russia, India, S. Korea and others.
2.  News and media sites ( closing of related bitcoin site and hacking like $60m cryptocurrency hacked https://www.wikitribune.com/story/2017/12/11/technology/nicehash-ceo-speaks-out-after-60m-cryptocurrency-hack/27212/
3. Intended market manipulation. Some player buy large amount of bitcoin it causes the bitcoin rise in the market.
4. Limited supply of bitcoin not more than 21M tokens, in high demand.
5 Other policy of central bank.

This is few reason why bitcoin alter rapidly.
To be honest, I only know about the banning of bitcoin in some other countries that causes bitcoin prices to fall. About the gamer or player, I never knew that they are one of the factors about the current bitcoin price. These past few days, I heard about the limited supply of bitcoin and I never knew that it really exists. Do you think that there are more factors about the bitcoin price?
A lot of factors are there in the market which control the price of Bitcoin and other currencies, every currency has its own market factors. For Bitcoin the major factor is demand which is the people interest and encouragement. When people encourage the market demand rate will go high and similarly the price of Bitcoin will go high in the air. We should wait for our turns in order to sell out in high market as the current market is low so we can not sell here.
In general the major factor which affects the price of Bitcoin is the demand of people, if the people’s demand increases the value of Bitcoin will also increase and will follow the increase trend. On the other hand it will follow the decrease trend if the people’s demand decreases.

So the market is dependant of its demand and this is the controlling factor, besides this the negative and positive speculations also affect the Bitcoin’s market.
There are so many things that affect the prices of Bitcoin. Market demand is very important in this regard and any rise or fall in the level of market demand changes the price directly.

Besides, the government regulations also discourage the investment in Bitcoin and results the price depreciation. Selling in the red market also contributes to depreciation. But still people are holding their portfolios and hope for the boom.

I only think about the effects of the bitcoin price which is people getting panic if the price is up or it's down. I see this before that when the price is up, people start to panic because they think that they can be too late to have bitcoin. but on the other side, if the price is down, people in a panic because they think that the price will fall too deep without any chance to back to the price before. this is happening too many times before and still many people that getting panic because of the situations in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

Most of all affects the price of bitcoin area of its distribution. It is impossible to get a stable coin that can be bought or sold only on the exchange. I think that after the bitcoin will be used in trade, it will be widely used. Coins will be distributed to more users and the ability of whales to manipulate prices will decline.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

Since I started with bitcoin saw the rapid rise and decrease of the price, so as I read the news and other blogs about bitcoin this is the things that constantly alter bitcoin value.

1. Government policies and regulation (sometimes banning of bitcoin), like Russia, India, S. Korea and others.
2.  News and media sites ( closing of related bitcoin site and hacking like $60m cryptocurrency hacked https://www.wikitribune.com/story/2017/12/11/technology/nicehash-ceo-speaks-out-after-60m-cryptocurrency-hack/27212/
3. Intended market manipulation. Some player buy large amount of bitcoin it causes the bitcoin rise in the market.

To be honest, I only know about the banning of bitcoin in some other countries that causes bitcoin prices to fall. About the gamer or player, I never knew that they are one of the factors about the current bitcoin price. These past few days, I heard about the limited supply of bitcoin and I never knew that it really exists. Do you think that there are more factors about the bitcoin price?
A lot of factors are there in the market which control the price of Bitcoin and other currencies, every currency has its own market factors. For Bitcoin the major factor is demand which is the people interest and encouragement. When people encourage the market demand rate will go high and similarly the price of Bitcoin will go high in the air. We should wait for our turns in order to sell out in high market as the current market is low so we can not sell here.
In general the major factor which affects the price of Bitcoin is the demand of people, if the people’s demand increases the value of Bitcoin will also increase and will follow the increase trend. On the other hand it will follow the decrease trend if the people’s demand decreases.

So the market is dependant of its demand and this is the controlling factor, besides this the negative and positive speculations also affect the Bitcoin’s market.
There are so many things that affect the prices of Bitcoin. Market demand is very important in this regard and any rise or fall in the level of market demand changes the price directly.

Besides, the government regulations also discourage the investment in Bitcoin and results the price depreciation. Selling in the red market also contributes to depreciation. But still people are holding their portfolios and hope for the boom.

I only think about the effects of the bitcoin price which is people getting panic if the price is up or it's down. I see this before that when the price is up, people start to panic because they think that they can be too late to have bitcoin. but on the other side, if the price is down, people in a panic because they think that the price will fall too deep without any chance to back to the price before. this is happening too many times before and still many people that getting panic because of the situations in the market.
Your strategy is suit for beginners not all the peoples because everyone expection is earn some profit in Crypto investment. But few peoples only panic in every time because they expect more comfort zone but we should take risk then only we will earn something so they are all unmatured peoples in this industry so is not depends on these kind of peoples.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

Even a small news or statement regarding Bitcoin can affect it's price either in a negative or positive way.For example when China banned Bitcoin a huge drop was seen in it's price and when JP Morgan's CEO asked people not to invest in it ,again  a huge drop was seen in it's price.These news and statements affects the price because these news change the mindset of the investors.When investors start selling their BTC's on large scale or we can say when the demand of Bitcoin starts decreasing then a drop is noticed in the price and when investors start investing in it on a large scale i.e. when demad starts increasing then a rise is seen in it's price.So the price of Bitcoin is affected by it's demand among the people.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

The factors which affect the value of Bitcoin the most is the demand of people which control the value of Bitcoin. We know that increase in demand generally increase the value rate of Bitcoin after which the price goes high and encourages sellers to sell. Furthermore the negative news when spread in the market of Bitcoin affects the market a little and we see fluctuations.

finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Simple answer to this question is number of investors.More will the investors higher will be the price.Bitcoin is facing a major downfall in the price because people are selling their coins at very low rate and are not investing in it any more.They believe that bitcoin is dead and their is no use of investing more in it.But this is not true at all They should have faith in bitcoin.Bitcoin is having a promising future.We should not stop investing it bitcoin as it adversely affect the market value of BTC.If we want  a rise in the price we should keep on investing in BTC and also encourage other people to invest in it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

If you have Bitcoin right now, you're one of those people who determines the Bitcoin price. If you suddenly sell all your Bitcoin, then the price will move down. Which has a huge impact in my opinion is due to investors who invest in the Bitcoin. Added one more.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

Many factors effects on bitcoin price the less investors the lower the value. Less demands price follow to be decreasing also the more users on panic selling it will not increase. However, with the massive adaptions it is good news in the market to increase.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

We have studied in our basics that the rate of value is directly proportional to the demand of people and this relation is direct. The value affects in the direction of the demand rate, when the demand rate increases the price starts increasing and when it is decreasing then the price starts decreasing.

Currently the market has low price which indicates that due to low demand the value fell down and once it increases the value will increase again.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

Law of demand and Supply. When many investors purchase coins it will definitely increase its price meaning high and demand. When many investors will sell it means the increase in supplies is higher than the demand for the coins. There are also many factors that influence such as the increase in sales of other altcoins that also reduce the demand for bitcoin because they buy more altcoins than bitcoin itself.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

Law of demand and Supply. When many investors purchase coins it will definitely increase its price meaning high and demand. When many investors will sell it means the increase in supplies is higher than the demand for the coins. There are also many factors that influence such as the increase in sales of other altcoins that also reduce the demand for bitcoin because they buy more altcoins than bitcoin itself.

Yes it is the main factor that determines the bitcoin price is the demand factor. As more and more people need bitcoin then the price will rationally increase. That's because bitcoin is increasingly in demand and more and more people are in need of bitcoin. And vice versa that when bitcoin is less needed then the price will decrease. It is always the case and even all the things in the world experience such a thing.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

Even a small news or statement regarding Bitcoin can affect it's price either in a negative or positive way.For example when China banned Bitcoin a huge drop was seen in it's price and when JP Morgan's CEO asked people not to invest in it ,again  a huge drop was seen in it's price.These news and statements affects the price because these news change the mindset of the investors.When investors start selling their BTC's on large scale or we can say when the demand of Bitcoin starts decreasing then a drop is noticed in the price and when investors start investing in it on a large scale i.e. when demad starts increasing then a rise is seen in it's price.So the price of Bitcoin is affected by it's demand among the people.
Yeah, and that shows the extent at which the market generally is volatile. It is a decentralized market and one which is easily moved by news in its entirety and most especially bad news.

Most times, I have noticed that bad news are prone to be responded to most of the time than good news looking at the way the market has been for some days now. The demand is a bit low and we all know that is as a result of the huge uncertainty in the market as well until there is a clear signal to get into the market.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

Many market factors affect the rate of Bitcoin increase or decrease or bring fluctuations due to the change in those factors. The major factor which controls the price of Bitcoin is the demand of people which on increasing and decreasing alters the value of Bitcoin.

The current market has low value this indicates that the demand decreased and price fell down but now demand is increasing and we will see a better value in the future.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

The prices of Bitcoin can be affected by the selling in the red market. Once the, market is red and you sell your portfolio, you actually contribute more to the red market as a result of which the prices falls. Also the prices are affected by exogenous factors like if country banns the Bitcoin, the demand for the Bitcoin will decrease because it will be illegal for the people of that country to use it further.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Most of all affects the price of bitcoin area of its distribution. It is impossible to get a stable coin that can be bought or sold only on the exchange. I think that after the bitcoin will be used in trade, it will be widely used. Coins will be distributed to more users and the ability of whales to manipulate prices will decline.
Generally if we remind that the price increases with increase in demand and decreases with decrease in demand. Similarly the current market is also increase and decrease according to changes taking place in the demand rate, it in on the decrease trend these days which is resulting decrease in value.

The demand rate decreases and the vale fell down at 7k dollar and currently more decrease in demand brought decrease in value at 6.1k dollar.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Many factors effects on bitcoin price the less investors the lower the value. Less demands price follow to be decreasing also the more users on panic selling it will not increase. However, with the massive adaptions it is good news in the market to increase.

There several reasons why bitcoin price keeps on falling down these days. One of it is the Government does not consider cryptocurrencies legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system. And another cause is the negative news spread in the internet and televisions.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

Yes demand and supply is one of the factor which is effecting the bitcoin price but i think that still there are so many other factors and new which can also effect the bitcoin price and market so badly. For example the hacking news of the different crypto exchanges, and banning of bitcoin by different countries are also effecting the bitcoin price too much.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

You have mentioned valid factors that affects Bitcoin market value to appreciate in value and depreciate in value at the same time. And the main factors is the fources of demand and supply of Bitcoin that mostly determine its market value.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

I think that's some of the reasons that affect the bitcoin price in addition to the fact that bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a fluctuating price character
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Simple answer to this question is number of investors.More will the investors higher will be the price.Bitcoin is facing a major downfall in the price because people are selling their coins at very low rate and are not investing in it any more.They believe that bitcoin is dead and their is no use of investing more in it.But this is not true at all They should have faith in bitcoin.Bitcoin is having a promising future.We should not stop investing it bitcoin as it adversely affect the market value of BTC.If we want  a rise in the price we should keep on investing in BTC and also encourage other people to invest in it.
Investors are gradually getting out of the market since it is in a downtrend, and with the hope of getting in at a very much better value in the long run. We know downtrend movement like this is totally as a result of a huge sell but fundamentally, in terms of news and some activities, things like this affects the market a lot and with the bubbled activity we saw last year, this was actually imminent and was highly expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: