Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pick a side, sell your soul, change the world  (Read 847 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:40:20 PM

I'm posting this in motivation for you to formulate beliefs on the world around us and take action.  What side are you on?

Do you believe in principles of peace or the principles of preemptive warfare?

Do you believe people should have the right to chose what goes in their body or that a it's a governing body's decision what's best for you?

Do you believe in keeping 100% of what you earn or losing much of your hard earned money to domestic thieves called the IRS?

Do you value human lives more than the value of money?

If your answers sided with many blue philosophies, you should consider becoming dedicated freedom fighter, anarchist, shaman, peace keeper.  You are a pure soul, keep unconditionally loving and enlightening the world.

If your answered aligned with the dark red values, you should consider a couple things.
- Ask yourself if fear is the root cause of your philosophy
- If you're questioning your beliefs, are they your true beliefs

Blue team will have a quick, smooth transition into the new free world in the next several years.
Red team will have to live with their choices, must learn forgiveness for prior actions, will develop more spiritually towards the end of the transition rather than beginning.

Red team loses in the end, so you know which choice is wise.  You can always join team red while it lasts, I just question, why would one want to?

Join blue team now and start affirming your beliefs.  Sell your soul to god, act positively in every moment, and you'll find good karma, peace and happiness down the road.

What team are you?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:45:49 PM

Someone suggested in another thread that if "the story of Bitcoin" was ever made into a movie, Johnny Debb should play you.

Spot on Grin

Nice to see you post once in a while so we know you are all right!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 05:53:27 PM

I saw. Grin

Nice to be on here and with you on earth.  I love each and every one of you out there.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:07:21 PM

Nothing wrong with anything.  Money does have potential to be used for greed through bribery, paying off what you wouldn't do yourself.  But I happen to know humans are capable of creating goods without taking from the earth, for I have done so.  Then, money sorta becomes irrelevant.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 08:19:59 PM

Oh, it's you again, I enjoyed your last lending post Smiley
RoadToHell

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 08:35:05 PM

Nothing wrong with anything.  Money does have potential to be used for greed through bribery, paying off what you wouldn't do yourself.  But I happen to know humans are capable of creating goods without taking from the earth, for I have done so.  Then, money sorta becomes irrelevant.
Yes, it is the proverbial tool that can be used for good and evil.  Like a hammer.  Are you going to build a home or crack some skulls?

Sam Spade: We were talking about a lot more money than this.
Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:11:15 PM

We can build a home without going out of our way and printing a bunch of cotton, then trading each other cotton and securing our cotton before we even start the house.

Only slows the process.

It's called sharing.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:40:23 PM

I envision a world where people won't need brain surgery because they won't get sick.

There is another way, instead of learning knowledge of man, learning knowledge of the universe, curing man's problems at the core.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: