Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

Wow! it means that once again the price of bitcoin will reach to a most higher value just like Japan legalized bitcoin and the price start to increase and increased to a much higher value. Now if such a bigger country will legalize bitcoin and crypto market then almost all of the coins will start to increase to a much high value.

I think now it is the time to buy as much as we can because keeping money in fiat will not give us that much profit which in the coming July bitcoin is going to give us. In that days I hope the bitcoin users will earn as much as a business owner earn in 5 to 10 years of struggle.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

If this news is correct, then this will be a big boost to the cryptocurrency world.
Hoping to see this news come to pass in favour of cryptocurrency come July, 2018.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

That is 100% incorrect. Russia is not going to legalize cryptocurrency, Russia is preparing a legislative base for new ICOs.
I saw the draft version of the law and it is far from the best

Yes you are right. I watched the news carefully and there were mentions of new coins. Russia wants to simply introduce all this business into the tax system.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

That is 100% incorrect. Russia is not going to legalize cryptocurrency, Russia is preparing a legislative base for new ICOs.
I saw the draft version of the law and it is far from the best

Yes you are right. I watched the news carefully and there were mentions of new coins. Russia wants to simply introduce all this business into the tax system.
yes because many ICOs from russia Grin and mostly successfully raised a million dollar. russian goverment maybe will set tax system for ICOs. thats good for russian goverment because they have income from ICOs taxes

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
a lot of conflicting information and is found in all the media. As far as I know, Russia in general wants to criminalize the use of crypto currency.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

This is going to be huge for crypto world .Also Estonia and Switzerland will be among others to legalize crypto.After that many other countries will do the same and that when people will start to buy from all over world especially when it comes to the market where we can spend
BigDig

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:45:53 PM

Unfortunately, this is not entirely true. Rather, it is about doing everything that is related to crypto only by the state industry. If you believe early editions of the bill, then the right to conduct such activities will only have licensed campaigns with a registered capital of more than $ 2 million.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:23:54 AM

If this news happens to come true, it will be very massive for crypto space. it will turn market to bullish market. I will keep watching out for the news and believing it comes true.
Bonanzabits

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:39:52 AM

In fact, such laws in our country do not give noticeable results. Already everyone knows about crypto-currencies and work in this direction. Today you can buy a house or a car per crypto-currencies. And the lack of a legislative basis is not a hindrance.  The only plus is the green light to institutional investors.
chokomenia

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

WOW!!! this is the kind of new we want to be hearing about crypto. This kind of news normally cause FOMO and when there is FOMO it is bullish market as many people would want to get in. I hope the news comes live.

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:07:37 AM

This is fantastic news as Sierra Leone has recently utilized blockchain tech in their recent election it looks like more people are adopting this. I believe in this upcoming ICO because they are focusing on bringing all markets together through arbitrage trading and therefore leading the masses to crypto:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:38:50 AM

If there are no issues that will come up on that historical moment for Russia then I'm pretty sure that we are going to enter in massive bull run and break another all time high record and Russia will be the number one pro-crypto country worldwide.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

Russia is truly trying to get as many hands into emegerging markets as possible. This is a very smart move by the kremlin- USA is bei left behind whilst russia can see the future of it. This and UAE can see the benefits of cryotocurrency. Buy the best Russian and UAE coins early on and you'll be fine. That's my plan Smiley

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

By July this current year, cryptocurrencies in Russia will be legalized under a regulatory package called Digital Assets Regulation Bill. This is another legalization under a regulation and many of the countries that legalized bitcoin falls under this method, others combines regulation and taxation. This is nothing new but other countries will surely follow this kind of cryptocurrency management in the years to come.

You are right this bill was published back January this year. I wonder what legalization he is saying to happen in July.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

I doubt that they want to make their laws better for investors or ordinary people.  The purpose of these bills will be to make money from people.  Simply now, the government sees that money passes by them, and they can not control everything.  Control, and once again control - this is the main goal of all laws.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.

I hope so. There are so many fud news out there recently and i bope this news can make the fud news go away from us.
People who panic in the past, please read this news so you can handle your panic sell.
Miz

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

I think it will very well affect the market, any positive news increases the growth of ICO:D
Let's see what happens..
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Not surprised by this at all. The biggest ICO in world yet is about to be launched and it is a Russian company *drum-roll* Telegram. It is a smart move by the country to support their own and pave the way for it to be hugely successful. And once they do this, I wouldn't be surprised China following suit depite all the recent bans on crypto.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

i hope this is not fake . if it is true then this is big step forward in the progress of the crypto world. Then we can wait for the bitcoin price to rise again.

bitcoinerjawa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.

to be honest this is very good info and I really hope this could be the trigger of the rise in price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. more and more ICO shows that cryptocurrency technology is very familiar to many people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: