Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good bounty manager.  (Read 6281 times)
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

This is a good list for beginners to find some good ICO projects. Pick those managers that are picking good quality campaigns,and has more success rates than anyone because good managers will always know how these campaigns will end up.Morelikely they know what campaigns will achieve success or which ones will not,yahoo and amazix are indeed the best manager for me because they can manage their campaigns very well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Russia32

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

You forgot to add olycaytu2005 of tokensuite. He is always so calm and responsive in all his campaigns.A good and honest fellow I must say.
truong.bui45

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

Honestly, I really like what hotachy bounty campaigns,  hoping for more bounty in the future.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

This information is so helpful specially for those bounty hunter that confused in what campaign that they want to join or they can give trust. They can now follow good bounty manager to get more rewards. Now i following
Latest update of Sylon-
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240;sa=showPosts

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

This information is so helpful specially for those bounty hunter that confused in what campaign that they want to join or they can give trust. They can now follow good bounty manager to get more rewards. Now i following
Latest update of Sylon-
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240;sa=showPosts
Sylon's a good Manager, you're right.
Guys, if you are looking for a signature campaign in the first place you should pay attention to his projects, there is always a large % for the signature campaign. Just a good signature campaign at Huahui
khanhhuyen0630

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

This is a good list for beginners to find some good ICO projects. Pick those managers that are picking good quality campaigns,and has more success rates than anyone because good managers will always know how these campaigns will end up.
banhmicohaiz88

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

As for me, I prefer Sylon, Blockeye, needmoney and deadly. I think, they are the best bounty campaign managers. They always think about the participants.
hoanghon666

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

I like Amazix especially their content creation bounty, I think they are the best, they apply a tough strict rules on their content creation and penalizes the cheaters who copy other peoples work, I like them for it,
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

I like Amazix especially their content creation bounty, I think they are the best, they apply a tough strict rules on their content creation and penalizes the cheaters who copy other peoples work, I like them for it,

Agree with you, Amazix are very good team, they have many tasks for bounty. Also, Tokensuite is not bad too, but there are too many participants there.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

hi my favorite bounty manager Huahui https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332981 he is reliable and always responds to private messages about not assigned a stack.checks updates and unsubscribes personal messages.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Great, This is a good topic. Thanks for your sharing. I've been looking for it for so long. Not only me but many others would like to find it.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

Great topic, it summarize very well all most known good bounty managers.... I will save this topic to my favourite !
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

A good bounty manager can really help the ICO's core team to be successful in their token sales period. If the bounty manager is really updating the bounty participants about the project, then he/she is so encourage to do his/her best to make the bounty campaign good and satisfy the needs of bounty hunters through rewards. But sometimes, bounty manager is part of some scam activities.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

I often pay attention to the project from some manager above. for me the job quick and neat majority success. specifically for Yahoo, I give an appreciation of his work. up to now he always brings a big project and all can be said to be successful. simply follow the manager because most of the bounty that he used to do directly and stormed.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

kudos for the job well done but i believe majority of them were recommended by the bounty hunters which they have tested and trusted,some of good ones would soon be added to the list.
phutgiaydinhmenh143

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

There is no Jamal Aezaz that I found when I scanned here. He had also good ICO campaigns and most of his campaigns are successful like tokenpay and node technology. Right now, Bitrace and Bob's Repair are still bullishing. Jamal Aezaz is a good bounty manager also, he paid me also from my past works to him. I think he can be also part of the good bounty managers aside from the list of OP. He just had a negative trust but I think it is not really a basis of a good campaign manager.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

I often pay attention to the project from some manager above. for me the job quick and neat majority success. specifically for Yahoo, I give an appreciation of his work. up to now he always brings a big project and all can be said to be successful. simply follow the manager because most of the bounty that he used to do directly and stormed.
He is really a very good manager, many participants want to work with him, and the number of seats is limited.

usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

Nice topic, I ve participated in bounty with some managers from the list (Sylon, Amazix team) and everything was good. Bounty was real, payment in time. So I hope this list will help people not to get scammed.
danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

I like sylon, amazix and tokensuite. Bounty managers need to answer requests about the project. I do not like campaign managers who do not communicate with people at all, when it is a mistake all your efforts go to waste
emsjvh

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Not sure why you didnt include amazix, i prefer their campaigns,because small % of scam and tokens cost a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: