Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Stabilising?  (Read 662 times)
sarajahon

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

Yes!. It is stabilizing financial conditions are many people.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

Yes!. It is stabilizing financial conditions are many people.

I really do not understand what you are talking about but I think I get what you are saying. Maybe you mean you agree that the prices are stabilizing and that the conditions are good for many people. If that's what you mean, then I think it is too early to say that when it has only been hours since this green prices has been happening plus the news about that tax thing that people talked about recently. But even so, being positive wouldn't hurt. Hence, I too will be positive a bout the current prices and hope that we only go up from here on.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

I personally understand that there is not any stability in bitcoin and crypto markets. That is the nature of the decentralized supply. In a new and unmanaged market, volatility is the interaction between bitcoin supply and the needs of both investors and the user community. Market volatility is also influenced by the external environment. Interactive responses from the community will be worth the price increase or decrease. That makes it a feature that attracts the attention of the community in the world.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

It is too early to say that Bitcoin is stable. Crypto market is starting to show an increase, but there is a possibility to fall back. That way I think Bitcoin is still not stable. But if it refers to the market, from now Bitcoin starts to show an increase and it will continue until Bitcoin is in the previous level and really stable.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

it would be cool if it stabilized and then grew only up.I really hope that this will be the case in the future and we will not experience losses
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

Today we see bitcoin increasing and there's a real price breakout. Yesterday the price jumped $1000 in one hour. Bitcoin isn't stabilizing at all. With this bullish trend the price will shoot up to $12.000 before you know.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

nope its definitely not stabilizing as it has been showing its volatility since the start of this week prices have literally increased by a thousand dollars overnight two days in a row , so this is a point for everyone to keep in  mind bitcoins should never be discounted because it can experience huge increases in its price overnight.....all that is required is patience .

Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

In my opinion, the price began to climb. This is good news for many. Gradually the market thaws and the spring drops begin. Everything turns green around and cryptocurrency is no exception.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

Slow but steady recovery, from 6K to 7K and now at around 8k, its a good move upwards, just don't get overwhelmed, cryptocurrency is quite unpredictable , Hope this is the beginning of the end of the red zone

johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Yeah,  but I think the breakthrough is now,  bitcoin price is now rising massively , and we hope that it gets to about $15000 by the end of April. We have endured for a long time and I have been shouting hodl hodl hodl to everyone I brought into the crytpo space who bought bitcoin and other crypto currency.  Now I can take my bear in peace.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Well i wouldn't exactly use the word stabilising because that would mean that there was a stable price for bitcoin which there isn't, it's more of the price is correcting but it is doing so very slowly as the price seem to be tethering within a very small price margin which means that it's a more steady increase which less possibility of a price crash.The price is beginning to climb now.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

Since January the bitcoin price has not soared, and we can say the current price is more stable and I think the bitcoin price will soon go higher month.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

Bitcoin for the past few months have not been spiking again as we experienced in 2017, the price has not gone beyond 12k, my question is that is the price now stabilizing?.

well, it is definitely stabilizing. but if we look at the volume in the exchange markets is still low, and spring used to be a time of waiting, so we have to wait and and we'll see bitcoin stabilized.

steelzeppelin

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

The price bubble will burst
The price will return to its natural level of about $1.20
Price will stabilise
CryptosGeek

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

As it has been mentioned many times before, I believe the bitcoin price is finally coming on usual level of growth. But as people before said stabilizing is not the best way to describe it, as it influenced by so many factors so it is not this easy.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

actually if you can be more observant to see the bitcoin price movement, the actual price is not really stable. every hour will change but in small numbers. and for a big increase, we can still wait in mid 2018. because in 2017, bitcoin prices start at the pump in the middle of the year and finally go up to the moon at the end of the year.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

I would say it is yes. We've bounced strongly off the 6k price (roughly) twice which could signal a double bottom. There is definitely a level of support forming there. I think a good consolidation period at 8k would be very healthy for bitcoin moving on!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

I would say it is yes. We've bounced strongly off the 6k price (roughly) twice which could signal a double bottom. There is definitely a level of support forming there. I think a good consolidation period at 8k would be very healthy for bitcoin moving on!
I think its not, because the price of it still change every seconds. I think maybe for the upcoming months bitcoin will rise again. Just like before it pump in an unexpected time so I think it will happen again. Just wait for it and no matter what the price will be, be thankful of it.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

what is your standard when you see stable bitcoin? if you mean bitcoin price is still below 12k, then obviously bitcoin value is still far from stable value.

because these weeks bitcoin prices are still stable at a price of 8k. and slowly looked rising.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Bitcoin will stable when it hit $12k I believe because that's the medium range for stable in this market. However it might also go way over and stuck there few days, the problem is it will not be in the same price for a long time, due to buying and selling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: