Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITLIST.COM - Electronics classifieds, BTC & LTC support  (Read 1060 times)
coretechs (OP)
Donator

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:30:16 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 11:29:33 PM by coretechs

Hi everyone,

I've been running an electronics classified site for some time now and just finished adding multi-currency support for Bitcoin and Litecoin with realtime exchange prices.  To view prices in another currency, just select it in the upper right near the login button.

www.bitlist.com

Features:
- no registration required
- quick and easy to use
- community moderated w/point based flagging system
- search alerts - receive email when a listing is created with your search parameters
- multi-currency support
- USA / Canada locations are enabled, Europe/Asia/Oceania locations will be available soon
- additional features for vendors and accounts

Coming soon:
- reputation system
- user home pages / "my listings"
- multi-language support

One thing that I never liked about typical classifieds sites is that searches are usually just text matches on the item description.  Our classifieds engine lets you narrow down results with drill-down navigation, just like NewEgg or Amazon.  When a listing is created we automatically extract tags and auto-populate the description fields.  Users are able to select additional tags for the fields, as well as enter their own tags.  The result is a classifieds site that you can easily browse just like most commerce sites.

Right now there are only a handful of items listed for sale for bitcoin.  If you have something for sale please consider creating a listing and let me know how it goes.  Any feedback is appreciated.  We are constantly adding new features to the engine, so if you have any suggestions let me know, and please report any bugs if you find them.

Thanks for looking!

https://bitcoindoc.com - The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin | https://blocktap.io - Lightning powered crypto query engine
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: