Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2021, 10:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 105499 times)
Trafo

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

I wonder that Is the ZHasher and EWBF the only miner that supports the new algo?

Yep and EWBF burnt out my risers first then my PSU. It does something to my RIG, first it would give a lot of rejected shares and then disable 4 out of 7 cards. I had to reboot 4 times on average to get the 4 back up and running. Then it messed up my drivers and I had to do a clean reinstall. Then it fully burnt out my PSU.

My rig has been running with exact same settings on ZM since December without crashing for months. Now I have a disabled RIG.

That is really strange. I did not have any issues yet with any of my rigs, risers or power supplies.
Did you try it with EWBF v0.1 or updated v0.2?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Easteregg69

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

Nice setup.

A word about the windows wallet 1.2.1. I am still not finished transferring the funds to MyBitcoinZ wallet 10.0.1.

If I transfer more than 10.000 btcz it locks the wallet for hours and ends in failure.

So if anyone thinks about dumping a mill in a second it cant be done without days if not weeks of transfer first.

Q: Is there a general number of coins that "only" can be transferred at once ?

Have a nice evening all.

This has epic fail written all over it. If this isn't bad news then I don't know what is.

It's a piece of crap!

wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Shit wallet!

I'm thinking that the windows wallet is not for you. Seriously, we have other wallets. The copay wallet is a beginners wallet, you should try that one.

Barterdex and mybitcoinz wallet is cooking here these days. Bartedex has a lot different of wallets.

I showed mybitcoinz wallet to Martin and he just talked about his own day while i was demonstrating. Soo.. I thing that one will do fine.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:20 PM

Now imagebucket is found "Suspicious".

Am i the only one remembering the days where you could find lots of forums that didn't even require login to post ? Today moderators want control over everything and i don't like that!

First they will offer protection and after that they will want your money. If they cant get your money they will start harassing you.

Ahahah that's so true...Unfortunately you edited your post, I must say that I preferred the first version ahahah, you really made me laugh  Grin

As I see you are in good mood, I hesitate to tell you that you are a funny guy, fearing that you answer me with the replica of joe pesci in Goodfellas ahah.

Thank you for being there this forum needs people like you, who have experience and especially who say what they think.

Anyway I wish you the best of luck with your transfer.

I will edit my posts till they fit the lowest common.

Good day to you to sir.

abyss26

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

Barterdex and mybitcoinz wallet is cooking here these days. Bartedex has a lot different of wallets.

I showed mybitcoinz wallet to Martin and he just talked about his own day while i was demonstrating. Soo.. I thing that one will do fine.

How did Martin's day go? Anything interesting happen?
annapotpot

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

Lets make mining easier!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

Is there an AMD/OpenCL miner already?

Beam Mining Pool: https://beam.leafpool.com/
Zen Protocol Pool: https://zp.leafpool.com/
boomboommin

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

Is there an AMD/OpenCL miner already?
No
Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:13:24 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:12:54 AM by Easteregg69

Nahhh. He has imaginary people digging trenches.. "Unemployed and pollacks should be treated like.." You know the drill. Mostly talk from a higher level when he rolls out an idea. Meant in a nice way of course.
If he was not jewish you could take him for a nazi..   Cheesy

For some reason i mostly end up in his place when i start with the Hitler jokes. (Hitler joke ? Perhaps more of a riddle: Q: When did Hitler commit suicide ? A: When he got the gas bill.)

Anyways. He is saving money for a scooter. Don't be surprised if he show up with a helmet on one of these days.

BTW. He keeps getting some messages from GB that if he call them they will send him 14.000. (They will probably need his creditcard info with the 3 numbers on the backside). I told him its a scam and we agreed on that.

Moderator!

Suspicious link. I can say hitler, jew, nazi, scam and suicide but i can not show a picture from imagebucket ?
Hope you are allright. I will soon come up with the most naughty word you have ever heard!

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:55:19 AM by Easteregg69

There is nothing wrong with the Windows wallet.  It works fine.  Just some people are not wiling to put forth the effort hence we have other wallets.  But then again some people are never happy and will p1ss and p1ss on everything because they think the world owes them something.  I have those people on ignore.
Some people can't handle the truth. You for one.

The windows wallet 1.2.1/1.4.0 is a piece of crap! And that talk about beginner wallets are even crapier!

Don't get stuck with your coins on a Z address. And don't use barterdex and that wallet on the same machine at the same time. Under given circumstances it will give you "invalid and watch only addresses" on the wallet.

About ignore. Go hold your sausage hostage dumbass. Kissing ass won't get you out of this of this one.

Sausage.. That's how naughty it gets.

abyss26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Nahhh. He has imaginary people digging trenches.. "Unemployed and pollacks should be treated like.." You know the drill. Mostly talk from a higher level when he rolls out an idea. Meant in a nice way of course.
If he was not jewish you could take him for a nazi..   Cheesy

For some reason i mostly end up in his place when i start with the Hitler jokes. (Hitler joke ? Perhaps more of a riddle: Q: When did Hitler commit suicide ? A: When he got the gas bill.)

Anyways. He is saving money for a scooter. Don't be surprised if he show up with a helmet on one of these days.

BTW. He keeps getting some messages from GB that if he call them they will send him 14.000. (They will probably need his creditcard info with the 3 numbers on the backside). I told him its a scam and we agreed on that.

Moderator!
http://fileserve[Suspicious link removed]agebucket.net/i/00000/b2wu1epd16p7_t.jpg

Suspicious link. I can say hitler, jew, nazi, scam and suicide but i can not show a picture from imagebucket ?
Hope you are allright. I will soon come up with the most naughty word you have ever heard!

Oh boy, it is very apparent you haven't been working with your counselor. I know the mommy and daddy things that happened to you when you were little have caused many issues in your life. It's time to address them head on, forgive, learn, grow and become a person we can like. I know this is a crypto forum however, if you keep shitting the bed at our party we can start here. I will step away from the party and work with you. All the tech is working for us anyway. Your life is more important than crypto.
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

I wonder from the investor's side how much and high can the coin fly and what is the potential for the development of the project in the future? Perhaps now I will buy coins  Smiley

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
abyss26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Hello. I'd like to present Monopoly's refferal program.

This is a unique opportunity to earn some ETH without investing anything but your effort in spreading information about our project on the internet! Hard to believe? Well you have got to! We will reward everyone who attracts investors to Monopoly and helps our project develop with Ethereum, not just our project’s tokens!

♨️ How does it work?
You sign up on mnp.live, log into your personal account and receive a referral link. The next step would be advertising our project on your social media, blogs, forums, etc.
Every visit made through your referral link that ends in an MNP token purchase will yield you 10% of the money spent on the purchase in the cryptocurrency it was made with.
In other words, if your referral buys $100 worth of our project’s tokens, you receive a cashback of $10 to your account! It’s super simple! ETH will be sent to the wallet you enter in your personal account on our website!
Begin earning cryptocurrency today! Receive the maximum bonus on your token purchase and cashback from attracted investments! The amount you earn depends on you only!

*IMPORTANT NOTICE! Referral program does not apply to TRM conversion into MNP! Cashback is also not applied to these transactions.

Sorry you wandered into the wrong party with this scam. It's time for you to leave.
Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Oh boy, it is very apparent you haven't been working with your counselor. I know the mommy and daddy things that happened to you when you were little have caused many issues in your life. It's time to address them head on, forgive, learn, grow and become a person we can like. I know this is a crypto forum however, if you keep shitting the bed at our party we can start here. I will step away from the party and work with you. All the tech is working for us anyway. Your life is more important than crypto.

Sooner or later you will burn if you will not learn.

Avoid. BTCZ wallet 1.2.1/1.4.0.  Coins get stuck on Z adresses and it makes errors when run alongside barterdex!

gregmolnar

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

In case anyone is looking for a mining-os with a BitcoinZ miner, at Cowry OS(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3687272.0) we've added EWBF Cuda Equihash Miner v0.2 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4466962.0)
abyss26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Sorry you wandered into the wrong party with this scam. It's time for you to leave.

I have traveled your road and know that sooner or later someone will beat the shit out of you.

Ok now we are getting somewhere, I am sorry you traveled a road and then had the shit beaten of you. feel better now?
Wanna leave your wallet alone for a little and come back to the party?

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

Avoid. BTCZ wallet 1.2.1/1.4.0.  Coins get stuck on Z adresses and it makes errors when run alongside barterdex!

No issues on my side. Sure you did everything correct?
Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

I have traveled your road and know that sooner or later someone will beat the shit out of you.

Ok now we are getting somewhere, I am sorry you traveled a road and then had the shit beaten of you. feel better now?
Wanna leave your wallet alone for a little and come back to the party?

You don't get it do you ?

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

Transfer 10 x 10.000 btcz from Z to T and tell me you get no problems.

If you don't use barterdex you will have no problems there.

One more thing. You promoters. Stop the decentralized preach. This coin is not and will never be decentralized. Not even a community take over will change that.

And abbys. Shut the fuck up till you are out of puberty.

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

One more thing. You promoters. Stop the decentralized preach. This coin is not and will never be decentralized. Not even a community take over will change that.

I'm sorry, but i've transfered more from Z-T and never had any issue of any kind.
And barterdex... Well, i don't use it because it's beta phased. This means bug can occur.

And may i ask, why are you on this topic if all you do is spit on it?
If you believe to have discovered a bug, then report it on Github, like anyone would do instead of using big bald red fonts.
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

I'm sorry, but i've transfered more from Z-T and never had any issue of any kind.
And barterdex... Well, i don't use it because it's beta phased. This means bug can occur.

If you believe to have discovered a bug, then report it on Github, like anyone would do instead of using big bald red fonts.

I don't mind - he's keeping our thread bumped. Smiley

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:03:58 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 10:24:50 PM by Easteregg69

Did you test or are you in to play stupid too ?

About barterdex beta phase. What then when its finished and that wallet still got "issues" ? More shithrowing or start solving problems ?

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: