Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111699 times)
ProfitHook

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

I can not install btcz wallet, anyone help me.
 Cry Cry Cry Cry

it does not need to be installed. Extract from the archive and run.
if not working, describe the error pls
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phongphu

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

error: A general unexpected critical error has occurred:
sun.security.validator.validatorException: PKIX path building failed:sun.security.provider.certpath.suncertpath.suncerpathbuiderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
see the console/logfile output for more detailed error information!
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:48:49 AM

error: A general unexpected critical error has occurred:
sun.security.validator.validatorException: PKIX path building failed:sun.security.provider.certpath.suncertpath.suncerpathbuiderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
see the console/logfile output for more detailed error information!

Maybe the reason is that what antivirus is installed that is blocking or the installation is going on a very old computer? It seems to me that everything should work as it should there just open the file and run it. Check again and show the screen.
phongphu

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

http://
phongphu

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

I do not know how to put pictures up here
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

how we install new bit coin wallet and how we get information of online nodes tell me about that?
BigHarryArmsi

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

How is a manager going to effectively motivate a group of developers and engineers that are doing work for free most of the time?
Sounds like you really just want a single person to be the FACE(Steve Jobs type) of BitcoinZ for marketing purposes which seems wrong for a coin that has privacy built into it and against my idea of decentralization. I voted NO for your tweet when I came across the link on here.
Can you come up with an idea that is not centralized and controlling like the one you are proposing.

At first - thank you for pointing the discussion to the proposal. I would like you to go a bit deeper in the scheme frame I am proposing.

The person representing the community should be elected for term cadency(2years?), and by voting amongst people that decided to propose their way for the coin to the community. This is our job to make this position as much requiring as it would give self-realizing for the person willing to take up this challenge. As for me - this is not a job to do after hours. Several thousands members of the community need more time. This is serious task and should come with a potential reward.  I really am convinced there is no free work. But there is a potential here for the community to accept or not every agreement.

Also please stay realistic. We are not that revolutionary as Apple nor Litecoin. There is no place in here for a remarkable icon as Steve Jobs. There is a place for a person that would bring up all the pieces together and represent the community to the outside world. We already had issues about big investor who was willing to help us but never sat to the table because none of devs was officially representing the coin.
At last - the voting should decide whose vision is to be implemented.

Analysing my proposition you should see that in fact I am against any form of dictatorship and ruling of just one person. The above system is about to give the community the foundations of an advanced form of Network Democracy where the people have control over who represents them and who leads and schedules the main processes.

After watching your posts over the past few days I for one could Not possibly accept anything you would suggest. I won't describe my reactions to what you have posted any further than that and I will not respond further to anything you might have say.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

How is a manager going to effectively motivate a group of developers and engineers that are doing work for free most of the time?
Sounds like you really just want a single person to be the FACE(Steve Jobs type) of BitcoinZ for marketing purposes which seems wrong for a coin that has privacy built into it and against my idea of decentralization. I voted NO for your tweet when I came across the link on here.
Can you come up with an idea that is not centralized and controlling like the one you are proposing.

At first - thank you for pointing the discussion to the proposal. I would like you to go a bit deeper in the scheme frame I am proposing.

The person representing the community should be elected for term cadency(2years?), and by voting amongst people that decided to propose their way for the coin to the community. This is our job to make this position as much requiring as it would give self-realizing for the person willing to take up this challenge. As for me - this is not a job to do after hours. Several thousands members of the community need more time. This is serious task and should come with a potential reward.  I really am convinced there is no free work. But there is a potential here for the community to accept or not every agreement.

Also please stay realistic. We are not that revolutionary as Apple nor Litecoin. There is no place in here for a remarkable icon as Steve Jobs. There is a place for a person that would bring up all the pieces together and represent the community to the outside world. We already had issues about big investor who was willing to help us but never sat to the table because none of devs was officially representing the coin.
At last - the voting should decide whose vision is to be implemented.

Analysing my proposition you should see that in fact I am against any form of dictatorship and ruling of just one person. The above system is about to give the community the foundations of an advanced form of Network Democracy where the people have control over who represents them and who leads and schedules the main processes.

I think you are on the right track and your recommendations appear useful. You should post them as proposals in the right place and correct format on BTCZ.rocks forum.

I also think you have lost much credibility due to your attitude and tone towards this community. We are a great group of people and while we may not be able to beat Steve Jobs, we will for SURE beat some dead old coins such as DGB in marketcap over the next four years. So brace yourself for the ride and be an active part of the community and follow the rules established by those who have been here a lot longer than you (the original dev team) and those who have probably lost a lot more than you (like me) and look forward to a brighter better future. We knocked off the ASICs and that is great. We had the devs show up and do an introductory youtube video introducing themselves, that is awesome and adds credibility to the project. We should now see a lot of positives come to this project after this.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1437
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:24:38 AM

So ehh. This "friendship" thing ? How is it going.

I am being dumped on big time here. All kinds of shitcoins. Doge had a serious dip the other day and correction came after that. Buy orders..

Or to be more specific. A lot of buy orders was filled on the dogemarket today.

Thinking of it. I did not get any BTCZ in the nets.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:45:21 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 01:46:29 AM by Easteregg69

how we install new bit coin wallet and how we get information of online nodes tell me about that?

Install a wallet in your phone..

Cheers. Hey. You. See. So.

Next comes. "Should i sell my money?".

Holy Moly. That is what you get for putting in a lot buy orders. (Net what do you mean net? TRX/DOGE at 10.53333337 in the net.)

Cheaper than DGB. (Make a triple on sell price). Fyd Fyd ;-)

Beats going to tupperware party. In the good old days one doge was like nothing. Selling doge's again..

Easteregg69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:56 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 03:41:22 AM by Easteregg69

I also think you have lost much credibility due to your attitude and tone towards this community.

Out of context. Only a video could explain..

Rockerne Svinene - Afsnit 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFntLaN-vgk

This guy wanna pay for the electricity if he can bust it.

Extreme Speaker Test 21" Driver Pop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmZxuewSPzk

Check the one where he gets a new power supply. CHE went down while i was waiting for it to go up.

Trafo

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

So guys, what should we do with C-CEX?

Should we ask them to update their wallet, and if they refuse to do so to delist the old BTCZ?

It is not obvious for everybody what is the difference between the new Zhash based BTCZ and the old Equihash based BTCZ listed only on C-CEX.

That generates lots of confusions, especially when people see the C-CEX price of BTCZ on coinmarketcap : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/#markets

Another solution might be to ask Coinmarketcap to delete C-CEX exchange from the BTCZ markets' list.

What do you think about that?

--------------------------
BitcoinZ: It's time to buy: https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=2244&year=2018&month=7
Thank you for BTCZ tips: t1QLuHkEigtkEtsLxENCosJ1YaKHzB2keH7
Easteregg69

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:01:36 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 12:32:13 AM by Easteregg69

Should we ask them to update their wallet, and if they refuse to do so to delist the old BTCZ?

It is not obvious for everybody what is the difference between the new Zhash based BTCZ and the old Equihash based BTCZ listed only on C-CEX.

That generates lots of confusions, especially when people see the C-CEX price of BTCZ on coinmarketcap : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/#markets

Another solution might be to ask Coinmarketcap to delete C-CEX exchange from the BTCZ markets' list.

BitcoinZ: It's time to buy: https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=2244&year=2018&month=7

Without having been there. Tried something similar. - Sell the coins for some other coin that don't have insane withdrawal fee, could be doges..

Move your doe to a new exchange and buy back. Or stick with the doge's. Try Binance if you want dip on your dip. Everything is up today so the time is brilliant for that.

Which reminds me. I have bought a lot of Dogex's (No kidding) and they ain't even on an exchange. That way you cant loose. No value.. Muhahahahha.

And get used to be forked! .. Still waiting for that fork fighting community to show up. Or should we say "Fork Resistant"?. Duff.

Short way. Put some grace on the man and install a new wallet.

ljconstructionpa

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

Without having been there. Tried something similar. - Sell the coins for some other coin that don't have insane withdrawal fee, could be doges..

Move your doe to a new exchange and buy back. Or stick with the doge's. Try Binance if you want dip on your dip. Everything is up today so the time is brilliant for that.

Which reminds me. I have bought a lot of Dogex's (No kidding) and they ain't even on an exchange. That way you cant loose. No value.. Muhahahahha.

And get used to be forked! .. Still waiting for that fork fighting community to show up. Or should we say "Fork Resistant"?. Duff.

They will probably update it once they come back from vacation,   i think
Trafo

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

I see everybody is on vacation nowadays Smiley Happy Summer!

Today is the last day to participate in Exmo contest. BUY BitcoinZ on Exmo and win 1.5 mln BTCZ!
https://exmo.com/en/news_view?id=2244&year=2018&month=7

BitcoinZ: Your Financial Freedom
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

BitcoinZ was added on EquiGems mining pool!

https://equigems.online/

Code:
stratum+tcp://equigems.online:[COIN-PORT] -u [YOUR-PAYOUT-ADDRESS] -p ANYTHING

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
Easteregg69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:04:07 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 12:59:15 AM by Easteregg69

Get the job done with your first choice HTML editor.

https://arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/

CareWare of course. (My god did i spend some hours before i switched to dreamweaver and back again. (Did that editor just "rewrite" all my code on save?)).

You can put your images here:

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/

Use "BBCode embed" for results like above.

PS: Lutus. If you pick it up on the referrertracking. Put your money somewhere else. And keep the flower. (21.000.000.000 is science.)

Eddie Murphy Raw - The Fuck You Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4MioU1ytpU

Easteregg69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:43:28 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 01:20:07 AM by Easteregg69

They will probably update it once they come back from vacation,   i think

Someone will probably need an ego update on that account.

Olsen-bandens sidste bedrifter (1974) - Bestilling på spansk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJPOFE3qw0

PS: KIN is pulling high volume on the dogemarket right now. (Rank 69. CMC)

plodoto

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

My first Regular Guy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=984861291694638&set=gm.273842316503488&type=3&theater&ifg=1

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/365065627200651265/470066396219572224/Untitled-1.jpg?width=184&height=301

Easteregg69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 11:32:13 AM by Easteregg69

Top communist propaganda.

Komodo is ranking high.

BTCZ is still chasing tail on BTC.

The Warriors: "OK Boppers"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVnaICB9ags

Nobody needs a reputation these days..

Under strict consideration.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (6/8) Movie CLIP - Communicating with the Mothership (1977) HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PYI6TzqYk

Perhaps they will send some jerk called Martin. (There is days where you will imagine..)

Time to stretch the dog dude.

Not a word about johnlovers. (So much for hanging out in trollbox).

How do you hit the hate filter on..?

Georgia on my mind usually helps.

Mike Reed plays "Georgia on my Mind" on the Hammond Organ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTgYZb_80lU

Mike Reed.. Hammond.

Cheers. (Kids hates hip hop now a days.. Yeahh. You'd better feel insulted by that sentence. Provocation increases tolerance my lad.).

Everyone is on holy day and i have stopped mining looking forward to seeing the boss back on the job.. Protecting his investment!

Did i say weekend? Monday. For sure. I will bring it straight to his desk.. For fuck sake. And accelerate times in the mean time. (You really need it. You can say "fuck" on this forum. No filter. Machine like filter i mean.)

Got enough enemy's. Back on the job:

Halloween Banana - Bottom - BBC (Dressed as a Halloween banana)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGl7kg_OQ08

Yeahh. You can have drugs. Put it on the list of gods big mistakes. Ask for bacon and i will tell you where to find it. (Ah. And where is the cherry?).

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: