Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111700 times)
Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

Btcz Community you asked to make questions but unfortunately I didn't see any answer to my post about the BTCZ automated payment extensions for sites.
(and this is a serious topic which is going to make our crypto really usable,  a fact that is needed for a crypto to get value)
Please take a look. It was in page 3

Ps. And many users are asking why we have changed the main thread in Ann,  this is a question which I think that has to be answered.

Thank you for your time

Btcz will rule!!
Vandar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
primecore

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

It's still going on.  ANY sort of news good or bad should be shared with the community. It would seem smart if the news came out on all platforms at the same time (tweet, bitcointalk,discord and so on)

Where is a formal statement to where is the 10btc going. If only a few know about it then it leads me to belive that there is a pump and dump scene on the way.

I AM NOT SAYING THERE WILL BE, but the lack of info is sad.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

Lately there are project that give some mandatory rules for everyone to purchase tokens, that it the KYC.
I think it will broke the anonymity for everyone who purchase some tokens.
I hope this project is different then others.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
engmsf

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

BitcoinZ = community coin, privacy through zk-snarks, no premine, no development fund, no ICO, no treasury, and no founders rewards.

You get what you mine, no asic, fair for all and decentralized.   This is the true spirit of the original bitcoin.  

One would think this has all the characteristics to be Bitcoin 2.0 for the future.   People just need to start realizing this and accumulate while the difficulty is still low.
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

@engmsf

There is at least 10 similar coins. At least!
...and just look at other ANN threads. Every coin is Bitcoin 2.0 or Ethereum 2.0  Roll Eyes

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
BitcoinZ Community (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:14:56 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 04:32:04 PM by BitcoinZ Community

Dear Admin, do we have any news about btcz automated system which will enable a seller to have this in his site to accept btcZ payments?

Is the BTCZ.in team who designed this btcz payment gateway,  the ''official '' btcz team or do we know if their gateway application is working ?  Has anyone checked this?

If not,
The btcz payment verification by asking for the transaction code of a btcz paymemt (it can be found in the properties of the transaction,  viewing a list in the recorded transactions in the blockchain) is a good idea (as a first simple non automated way).

For example someone is selling a specific product for 1500 btcz and he has gave his public address

I am sending my payment and I am sending the transaction code of my payment almost immediately with an email to his address.
He verify that I am the sender so he consider the payment completed and he is sending the product

--- this seems a little complicated but take in mind that the wallet address of the sender the most times cannot be seen because of the cloaked privacy setting -- please tell me if I am wrong about this

Of course this would be much better if there was an automated btcz payment gateway soon.

Thank you for your time

Vandar

The countdown for the BTCZ PROMO VIDEO soon begins!!
BTCZ Will rule!!!

Yes - this is officially supported by the BitcoinZ community and was created by Robert @ Discord.  You can see him tagged in the developers group in  Discord as "Robert - BTCZ. in".

You can reach out to him with any specific questions.

We also currently have plugins for:

PCMining

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

Bitcoinz Pool

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
EU stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3957
US stratum+tcp://us.pcmining.xyz:3957
ASIA stratum+tcp://asia.pcmining.xyz:3957

For Rented Hash:
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3958

user: wallet
pass: x

Remember to new comers:
Pool fee: 0.4% + 0.6% for listing or marketing...
That 0.6% goes to - Marketing / Exchange listings donations (responsible cryptorex @ slack): BitcoinZ: t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ

We already found 1308 blocks and 16131859 LTZ paid...

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
Indi27

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Why pay someone 10 BTC for an exchange? Want to pump? What else can you think? How many BTCZs have the biggest titles here in Bitcoin? I hope this action puts this coin on the map because the price is ridiculously low compared to the size of the community and its development. Let's go to the moon my friends!

New, easy miner for avarage people!Mine the most profitable coin and buy BTCZ from it! Please use my referral link! https://honeyminer.com/referred/59bv4 Thank you very much!
Mrsmoker

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

my suggest is avoid supernova pool for btcz, they dont donate Grin
engmsf

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

@engmsf

There is at least 10 similar coins. At least!
...and just look at other ANN threads. Every coin is Bitcoin 2.0 or Ethereum 2.0  Roll Eyes

Hey Texacha, will put you on the spot to list those 10 coins and see if it meets the same criteria that is BitcoinZ.   Smiley  Community coin, no premine, privacy, proof of work gpu mining, asic resistance, no ICO, no founders, no treasury, and no fork.
MichaelKell

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

Hello!

Windows wallet is not working. Stuck on 99%.
Reindex is not working - stuck on 56%.
Deleting all but wallet.dat is not working too - stuck on 90%.

Why bother with new exchanges when Windows wallet has not been working properly for a long time? Let's create not exchangerace but windowswalletrace so we have working Windows wallet eventually.
engmsf

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

Hello!

Why bother with new exchanges when Windows wallet has not been working properly for a long time? Let's create not exchangerace but windowswalletrace so we have working Windows wallet eventually.

I am using the swing wallet for Windows and it works fine right now.  Give that a try.   The Linux wallet and mobile works as well.
MichaelKell

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

Hello!

I am using the swing wallet for Windows and it works fine right now.  Give that a try.   The Linux wallet and mobile works as well.

I'm using 1.1.5.1-2 and it is not working now. It is not syncing at all. At first it stuck on 99%. I launched reindex and wallet. Reindex stuck on 56%, wallet has stuck too, but i do not remember numbers exactly now. Then i deleted all but wallet.dat and launched wallet. It has stuck on 90.09%. 5 connections. No syncing (
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

will put you on the spot to list those 10 coins and see if it meets the same criteria that is BitcoinZ.   Smiley  Community coin, no premine, privacy, proof of work gpu mining, asic resistance, no ICO, no founders, no treasury, and no fork.
...and has "Z" in the name and has "Bitcoin" in the name and... any other condition?  Cheesy
BTW, BitcoinZ is fork of ZCash AFAIK.
But ZCash has a great team and good marketing, so no one cares if those guys have founders fee, they deserve it. We don't have marketing at all and we have mystery whale donations, which purpose is hidden from community. GREAT! If something is called "community", there can be no secret from community!
(maybe they wait for that whale to accumulate BTZC and then annonce Binance listing)  Huh

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
darenyu

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

great!

Hey chancefx,

Trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile Sad

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.

Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Dear Admin, do we have any news about btcz automated system which will enable a seller to have this in his site to accept btcZ payments?

Is the BTCZ.in team who designed this btcz payment gateway,  the ''official '' btcz team or do we know if their gateway application is working ?  Has anyone checked this?

If not,
The btcz payment verification by asking for the transaction code of a btcz paymemt (it can be found in the properties of the transaction,  viewing a list in the recorded transactions in the blockchain) is a good idea (as a first simple non automated way).

For example someone is selling a specific product for 1500 btcz and he has gave his public address

I am sending my payment and I am sending the transaction code of my payment almost immediately with an email to his address.
He verify that I am the sender so he consider the payment completed and he is sending the product

--- this seems a little complicated but take in mind that the wallet address of the sender the most times cannot be seen because of the cloaked privacy setting -- please tell me if I am wrong about this

Of course this would be much better if there was an automated btcz payment gateway soon.

Thank you for your time

Vandar

The countdown for the BTCZ PROMO VIDEO soon begins!!
BTCZ Will rule!!!

Yes - this is officially supported by the BitcoinZ community and was created by Robert @ Discord.  You can see him tagged in the developers group in  Discord as "Robert - BTCZ. in".

You can reach out to him with any specific questions.

We also currently have plugins for:

Thank you very much for your clarifications Admin!!
BitcoinZ Community (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:05:06 AM

You're welcome Vandar!

BitcoinZ Community (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:36:50 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 12:50:35 AM by BitcoinZ Community

Don't forget tomorrows LIVE BitcoinZ Meetup on YouTube

Set a Reminder Now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2MBhoVK45Eqp2cMb2bFuUA/live

Scheduled    03 / 11 / 2018 @ 3pm UTC / 9am CST

engmsf

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:18:11 AM

AFAIK, BitcoinZ is not a fork of anything.   It is based on the zcash core and equihash algorithm.     Looking forward to the community meeting 3/11/2018.

Find the Community Paper here:    https://btcz.rocks/en/

The founding principles are:
One-hundred percent decentralized development
Zclassic spirit, Zcash core, Bitcoin fundamentals
Always immutable, hardforks only for improvements, changing history is banned
Fair proposal system
Everyone is equal and every coin is made by the community and for the community
Everyone should be able to mine (ASIC resistant)
We fight for freedom and personal liberty
No pre-mine, no ICO, no dev taxes
BitcoinZ Community (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:22:49 AM

AFAIK, BitcoinZ is not a fork of anything.   It is based on the zcash core and equihash algorithm.     Looking forward to the community meeting 3/11/2018.

Find the Community Paper here:    https://btcz.rocks/en/

The founding principles are:
One-hundred percent decentralized development
Zclassic spirit, Zcash core, Bitcoin fundamentals
Always immutable, hardforks only for improvements, changing history is banned
Fair proposal system
Everyone is equal and every coin is made by the community and for the community
Everyone should be able to mine (ASIC resistant)
We fight for freedom and personal liberty
No pre-mine, no ICO, no dev taxes

Exactly.  If you had to absolutely say it was a fork - its only a zcash core fork, meaning it uses the zcash core code - but are no copies of coins - aka no chain fork.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: