Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111699 times)
kofti_nick

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

very nice ! congrats
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinZ Community (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Discord is great but its a closed wall where BTCZ owners discuss amongst themselves. Unlike this forum and Twitter, Discord does not do much to promote the coin to outsiders. With 12,500 Coins added every 2 minutes, we also need equivalent amount of interest to come in the game. Please use this forum and Twitter more often than closed systems such as Slack/Telegram/Discord. Those have been serving the ICO/DAICO Scam community very well because tehy allow super/easy censorship and blocking to silence the whistleblowers. For example the BIP9 Scam going on with BTCP is something they prefer to discuss inside Discord and not here. A prestigious coin like BTCZ should not appear on Telegram at all.

You could be that change.  You could be that communication channel from that you demand by keeping the forum updated - this is and has always been a joint effort from the community.

Progression happens because people act.  It would be nice to see that because you seem very enthusiastic and energetic about this project. Smiley

brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

Discord is great but its a closed wall where BTCZ owners discuss amongst themselves. Unlike this forum and Twitter, Discord does not do much to promote the coin to outsiders. With 12,500 Coins added every 2 minutes, we also need equivalent amount of interest to come in the game. Please use this forum and Twitter more often than closed systems such as Slack/Telegram/Discord. Those have been serving the ICO/DAICO Scam community very well because tehy allow super/easy censorship and blocking to silence the whistleblowers. For example the BIP9 Scam going on with BTCP is something they prefer to discuss inside Discord and not here. A prestigious coin like BTCZ should not appear on Telegram at all.

You could be that change.  You could be that communication channel from that you demand by keeping the forum updated - this is and has always been a joint effort from the community.

Progression happens because people act.  It would be nice to see that because you seem very enthusiastic and energetic about this project. Smiley

I absolutely will but the members tend to listen to community leaders.

Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

Hi,

Anyone here want to sell btcz to me?I buy according to current price. I can send money via paypal, bank transfer, or sepa transfer. Whatever you prefer, pm me.

thanks

Easy way to be scammed. Better and safer way is to purchase btcz on the exchange.
caytienbct

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

My dream is to be a self-made billionaire

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:28:24 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:06:22 AM by caytienbct

You could be that change.  You could be that communication channel from that you demand by keeping the forum updated - this is and has always been a joint effort from the community.

Progression happens because people act.  It would be nice to see that because you seem very enthusiastic and energetic about this project. Smiley
This is community-driven project so most of important decisions, considerable movements of the project have been decided by Bitcoin Z community. We are solid community, so the project has huge potential to survive in front of tsunami of whole crypto market.
However, I wonder whether BitcoinZ will be mislead by community. I think even with community-driven force, the project has still need to have a leader, in particular for its important decisions.
Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

I am trying my best in Twitter guys, my nickname is VandarGR
And I have designed many graphs on which I try to explain in simple way why BTCZ is magnificent , analyzing ALL his unique features one by one.
Soon my promo video clip for BTCZ will be presented too on Twitter and youtube , but indeed some help would be nice, especially if more of our miners/team members/ coin funs were there just to follow and retweet.

Having an excellent dev team and apps is not enough. We need more marketing and promo presence.
An example of my work
https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/976436973253677056?s=20

BTCZ will rule
VandarGR
PrometherioN

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

And I have designed many graphs on which I try to explain in simple way why BTCZ is magnificent , analyzing ALL his unique features one by one.
Soon my promo video clip for BTCZ will be presented too on Twitter and youtube , but indeed some help would be nice, especially if more of our miners/team members/ coin funs were there just to follow and retweet.

Having an excellent dev team and apps is not enough. We need more marketing and promo presence.
An example of my work

BTCZ will rule
VandarGR

I'm Following You and Retweeting, and I also start My Twitter activity promoting BTCZ but also I've almost finish my Woocommerce e-shop where I'll Be selling digital products accepting only BTCZ - the fun part is ...50% of BTCZ will be going to BTCZ team as donation  Cool
Seahawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

I've just bought another $2500 worth of BTCZ. One of the only coins in the green in the past 24 hours!
brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

An example of my work

BTCZ will rule
VandarGR

I think you are doing a great job. I gave you some pointers you can use in your slides but make sure you don't sound like an infomercial or people will just ignore you:

No Premine (90% of coins cannot claim that)
No ICO (ICO, DAICO and Premine are practically the same thing). Unlike and ICO/DAICO your investment in this coin does not make Vitalik Putin money.
No Free Airdrop (When people get something free, they are easy to dump it, look at BTCP and all ICOS they fall 90%)
No Developer Tax (Thank you Devs, we hope our support and coin growth keeps you motivated)
No Slow Start (Whatever the F that was, most Equihash coins abandoned that marketing trick)
No POS (Only Proof of Work bring value, POS is basically interest for the rich, like banking system)
No Staking Tax (Staking is like POS, basically collecting interest for the rich, like banking system)
No Supernode Tax (Again this is like Staking and POS, you get money for just being rich, this is banking system)
Android Branded Exclusive Wallet (even ZCash doesnt have that). The wallet is a fork of the much developed Bitpay wallet and is continuously updated. This means someone like Coinami, Freewallet, Trezor, etc cannot claimed that they were "hacked" one day. You and only you hold your private keys and no one else has them.
Superfast transactions. Have you tried the Android wallet?
Windows Branded Exclusive GUI Miner (even ZCash doesnt have that)
No shady people like Rhett, Cryptojack and Tai Zen aka Leon Fu behind the project.
Extremely low marketcap below $10M that will allow much growth.
Still not properly listed on whattomine which has kept the mining profitability high as it does not show up on the list.
Even with not being on whattomine, still one of the most mined coins.
Proper denomination unlike many others. So a $1.50 cup of coffee could be priced 1.50 BTCZ unlike it bring priced 0.00000000150 BTC or 0.0000150 XMR that wont work.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

I've just bought another $2500 worth of BTCZ. One of the only coins in the green in the past 24 hours!

I have bought around $20K and started buying when it hit 150 Sat and have been buying since and I will keep buying and love it when it drops. It seems like 42 Sat was a hard solid support level. There are some dumb miners who joined who just mine and dump to pay off their equipment, once they are gone (and the difficulty drops show they may already have) we will get the much needed reversal.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

Edward Snowden just said private coins are better than Bitcoin. I guess he doesnt know that the ZCash team is like a government that takes 20% tax to a point of $220M worth in just 4 years.

https://www.coindesk.com/edward-snowden-public-ledger-is-bitcoins-big-flaw/

yatta

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

Any plans for big exchange?

ETH 0xe3c8d2587e03ac3bdcb86794b8227c000db54d25
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

Any plans for big exchange?
Of course btcz community actively working on it. But it is necessary to be prepared to wait. Listing will take time.
Vandar

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

BTCZ vs Zoi vs zer, which one do you think will have more potential and advantage. Thanks

BTCZ is not comparable to coins. Here are some characteristics of BTCZ:

• No Premine (90% of coins cannot claim that)
  • No ICO (ICO, DAICO and Premine are practically the same thing). Unlike and ICO/DAICO your investment in this coin does not make Vitalik Putin money.
  • No Free Airdrop (When people get something free, they are easy to dump it, look at BTCP and all ICOS they fall 90%)
  • No Developer Tax (Thank you Devs, we hope our support and coin growth keeps you motivated)
  • No Slow Start (Whatever the F that was, most Equihash coins abandoned that marketing trick)
  • No POS (Only Proof of Work bring value, POS is basically interest for the rich, like banking system)
  • No Staking Tax (Staking is like POS, basically collecting interest for the rich, like banking system)
  • No Supernode Tax (Again this is like Staking and POS, you get money for just being rich, this is banking system)
  • Android Branded Exclusive Wallet (even ZCash doesnt have that). The wallet is a fork of the much developed Bitpay wallet and is continuously updated. This means someone like Coinami, Freewallet, Trezor, etc cannot claimed that they were "hacked" one day. You and only you hold your private keys and no one else has them.
  • Superfast transactions. Have you tried the Android wallet?
  • Windows Branded Exclusive GUI Miner (even ZCash doesnt have that)
  • No shady people like Rhett, Cryptojack and Tai Zen aka Leon Fu behind the project.
  • Extremely low marketcap below $10M that will allow much growth.
  • Still not properly listed on whattomine which has kept the mining profitability high as it does not show up on the list.
  • Even with not being on whattomine, still one of the most mined coins.
  • Proper denomination unlike many others. So a $1.50 cup of coffee could be priced 1.50 BTCZ unlike it bring priced 0.00000000150 BTC or 0.0000150 XMR that wont work.

These are big deals. And when people start taking notice, this coin will be huge. But meanwhile we need the developers to keep updating us and making progress otherwise someone else will come in and take over.

What needs to be done:

• Really need point of sale solutions such as NexGo.  
  • Everyone involved and holding should continue to talk about this on social media, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Discord and Telegram are for informational use within the community and dont spread the news to others. Telegram and Discord are designed for moderators to control negative talk so they are very popular with scam ICOs and Scam DAICOs.

Here are most of the Retail Point of Sale system vendors. Should we start talking to them?

Aisino
BBPOS
Bitel
Bluebird
Castles Technology
Centerm
CyberNew
Dspread Technology
Equinox Payments
First Data
Fujian Newland Payment Technology
Hangzhou Sunyard
Ingenico
New POS Technology
Nexgo
PAX Global Technology
Shenzhen Justtide
Spectra Tech
Spire Payments
SZZT Electronics
Verifone
Yarus

Here is an example of what the DASH team have done: https://hbpay-testnet.hexabit.io

This was an extremely helpful post my friend!!
I promise I am going to make my best in underlining every single characteristic of BTCZ.
Today I released the NOPREMINE graph
https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/976911960225865728?s=20

Soon many more will follow

And the best: a very good promo clip with music from a symphonic metal band who will debut their first mini album selling it for BTCZ.

Follow me
VandarGR@VandarGR in Twitter

Btcz will rule

Ps. If anyone wish to make a small donation to help me sustain my non stop working for BTCZ,  I use the shareable BTCZ.me/VandarGr
(excellent application by the way,  special thanks to renuzit)

Vandar

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

Edward Snowden just said private coins are better than Bitcoin. I guess he doesnt know that the ZCash team is like a government that takes 20% tax to a point of $220M worth in just 4 years.

https://www.coindesk.com/edward-snowden-public-ledger-is-bitcoins-big-flaw/

Big truth!!
Pcgamer34

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

Bitcoinz Is not going to be dead project it active project.
Bitcoin has gone this way before!
Crna Arapina

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

Join the BTCZ Forum https://forum.btcz.rocks/ if you want to follow and participate in the project. This is your coin people every idea and proposal is welcome, its up to you where this goes.
brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:42:12 PM
Merited by Bavaria (1)

Join the BTCZ Forum https://forum.btcz.rocks/ if you want to follow and participate in the project. This is your coin people every idea and proposal is welcome, its up to you where this goes.

NO. Everyone should stay here on course. This is the prestigious website for Crypto.

DO Talk about BTCZ on: This site (specially this site!), Twitter, Facebook and Other Social Networks, Friends and Family (send them free BTCZ via android wallet
DONT TALK ABOUT BTCZ ON: Telegram/Discord/Slack/Private forums

WHY?

Telegram/Discord/Slack are great mediums for ICO/DAICO scams and massively premined/taxed coins where the moderators can quickly shut down anyone who exposes their scam. That is not possible here on this forums.

Telegram/Discord/Slack are CLOSED loop for conversations between existing BTCZ users and miners. We need to promote this coin. There are 7,200,000 new BTCZ mined every day. That equals to 2.88 BTC of new wealth that could get dumped on the market. Luckily it doesn't. The liquidity is very low so is there aren't people like me who throw in hundreds of dollars every day buying BTCZ from Miners so the price does not collapse but there is just so much I can buy. I am running out of cash.

This is why we need NEW people, and you need them every day. And your activity in this thread brings new people from Crypto community and that is very important. We are suffering from [ANN] switch which has hurt this project but we will recover and those who invest in the low times will get rewarded. I personally bought mostly in the 90-130 SAT range.

Your activity on Twitter and facebook brings new people. But many are not Crypto pros and could leave.

The developments made on BTCZ are huge, but many including myself dont even know about them. They need to be announced on social networks to spread the word. For instance I had no idea how much development has been made on web portal and APIs to accept BTCZ on website.

Marketing and promotions need to be continuous.

Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:10:22 AM

Is it true that someone made a 10 Bitcoin donation to bitcoinz?
brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:13:14 AM

Is it true that someone made a 10 Bitcoin donation to bitcoinz?

Yep but we are also under attack from some mine-n-dump teams. They just mine and cash out. BTCZ is still the most profitable coin in Equihash because its not on whattomine yet so most people dont know it's the most profitable. ($2.98/Ksol/day even at the current low prices)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: