Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111698 times)
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

With just 1x 1060, there is no point.
Join some big pool and you will get ~200 BTCZ every day with one 1060

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FollowWings

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Hey all,

Can I solomine Btcz?

If so how would I do this and is it worthwhile?

I have a 6Gb 1060 card btw.

Thanks for any responses Wink)

While mine at pool whatch for found blocks, if you dont find it means it isnt worthy to mine solo.
At pool you get a part what others found and if you find a block you split and share for everyone..
Solo its worthy to find, you get 12.500BtcZ by one block. At solo you have equal chance to get one block against huge mining farms but if there are so many solo miner means less chance to earn BtcZ then at pools (based on avg day earnings).

Solo pool: (shares doesnt mean anything here)
https://zsolo.bid/bitcoinz-solo-mining.html
JustAnotherYou

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

Hey all,

Can I solomine Btcz?

While mine at pool whatch for found blocks, if you dont find it means it isnt worthy to mine solo.
At pool you get a part what others found and if you find a block you split and share for everyone..
Solo its worthy to find, you get 12.500BtcZ by one block. At solo you have equal chance to get one block against huge mining farms but if there are so many solo miner means less chance to earn BtcZ then at pools (based on avg day earnings).

is it possible to count the exact hashrate, when solo mining starts becoming profitable?
say, I have about 6 ksol in my gpu's, is it worth considering solo?
Texacha

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

At solo you have equal chance to get one block against huge mining farms
What??
You actually have chance close to zero.
Imagine if you mine with 300sol/s (one 1060) and big pool has hundreds of miners with 6-card rigs. Your odds are everything, just not equal!

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Kassolari

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

Well odds are proportional. If u get lucky You win 12500 coins. otherwise You can get 100 per day... it is so called Lucky parameter:)
ig700

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Hi,

I have an issue when I run a brand new PC wallet:

A general unexpected critical error has occurred:
error: couldnt connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)
(make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port)
See the console/logfile output for more detailed error information!

Could someone help me with this issue?

Thanks

Hi,

If someone knows how to solve this issue, could please share the information?

Thanks
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:39:56 PM

Listing a low market cap coin on a huge exchange is not a good idea.

Look what happened to SunContract. Hard working developers, very promising future project yet it's listed on OKEX and the day traders are playing with it because few times they traded 35% of the market cap in one day.
It's ridiculous.

You write this like it is something bad.

I thing we need to stress test BTCZ to the max!  Think of the publicity and the ability to see if the network can handle the hundreds of millions of Bitcoin Zs being traded every day.

This coin is starting to get boring.  Time to put some life into it.  If it survives the stress test of greedy, manipulative and maniacal day traders it will be huge!

Because it IS a bad thing.
If more than 20% of a coin is traded it can easily be pumped/dumped/pumped/dumped. And BTCZ has low market cap. Day traders are cancer for low market coins.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Adrianna81

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

Listing a low market cap coin on a huge exchange is not a good idea.

Look what happened to SunContract. Hard working developers, very promising future project yet it's listed on OKEX and the day traders are playing with it because few times they traded 35% of the market cap in one day.
It's ridiculous.

You write this like it is something bad.

I thing we need to stress test BTCZ to the max!  Think of the publicity and the ability to see if the network can handle the hundreds of millions of Bitcoin Zs being traded every day.

This coin is starting to get boring.  Time to put some life into it.  If it survives the stress test of greedy, manipulative and maniacal day traders it will be huge!

Because it IS a bad thing.
If more than 20% of a coin is traded it can easily be pumped/dumped/pumped/dumped. And BTCZ has low market cap. Day traders are cancer for low market coins.

When BTCZ get listet to 3-4 big exchanges, lots traders buy it to transfer across exchenges. Fee is ultra low.
Texacha

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

Well odds are proportional. If u get lucky You win 12500 coins. otherwise You can get 100 per day... it is so called Lucky parameter:)
I am poker player, so odds are very known field to me, but look like this - if you have every day odds 1:100 to find the block and get 12500 coins, long term it is same like winning 125 coins every day, BUT... variance is huge, so it could easily happen that you don't find any block whole year (also, you could find 2-3 blocks in 100 days too).
If someone like to gamble - then ok, but there is no need to gamble with BTCZ, when you can have steady earnings every day.

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:18:54 AM

How many video cards do you have?
I'm in a dilemma, I don't know if I buy mining equipment or if I buy the coin.

To answer your question, in today's mining situation, the outlook for GPU mining is not so good. All miners from recently released ASICs will rush into mining Equihash coins, out of which BTCZ is the most profitable.

But again the liquidity is so low in BTCz you cannot purchase a lot. For example right now on TradeSatoshi a 1BTC market buy order ($7000 in USD) will push tbe price of BTCz to 62 Satoshis. This is why this is a sleeping giant, when a small whale comes in, it will explode in price. The current marketcap is a joke for a community driven coin with so much dev time and mining hashpower inevsted in it. Look at EOS for example with a semisecret team, shady business who doesnt want to register as security in the USA who knows why, and very little development and massive marketing budget and paid actors on YouTube it has a market cap of 1500x times BTCz with less development done on it and no mining power backing its network.  

So if a lot of miners will jump in may the price also rise to for example 0.1-0.4 usd in near future ?

I think 0,1$ is realistic in near term (154 M marcet cap) but it depends on BTC price. 1250 satoshi/coin is relailistic in this year, but big and good marketing is neccessary! We are very weak in marketing..

That's almost 2500%. That would need a lot of buying pressure to push BTCZ up so far beyond doubt.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Benni

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

I'm on slack and telegram, and there seems to be quite some people coming around daily because of "airdrop"... But we don't do that, it's pretty discouraging to see people come and leave because of this, is there a way to counter this?
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

How many video cards do you have?
I'm in a dilemma, I don't know if I buy mining equipment or if I buy the coin.

To answer your question, in today's mining situation, the outlook for GPU mining is not so good. All miners from recently released ASICs will rush into mining Equihash coins, out of which BTCZ is the most profitable.

But again the liquidity is so low in BTCz you cannot purchase a lot. For example right now on TradeSatoshi a 1BTC market buy order ($7000 in USD) will push tbe price of BTCz to 62 Satoshis. This is why this is a sleeping giant, when a small whale comes in, it will explode in price. The current marketcap is a joke for a community driven coin with so much dev time and mining hashpower inevsted in it. Look at EOS for example with a semisecret team, shady business who doesnt want to register as security in the USA who knows why, and very little development and massive marketing budget and paid actors on YouTube it has a market cap of 1500x times BTCz with less development done on it and no mining power backing its network.  

So if a lot of miners will jump in may the price also rise to for example 0.1-0.4 usd in near future ?

I think 0,1$ is realistic in near term (154 M marcet cap) but it depends on BTC price. 1250 satoshi/coin is relailistic in this year, but big and good marketing is neccessary! We are very weak in marketing..

That's almost 2500%. That would need a lot of buying pressure to push BTCZ up so far beyond doubt.

The thing is when it happens you may find out too late. That's why I'm buying every day and putting it away. Those who mine and dump will regret just like I traded millions of DOGE back in early 2014 for a few bucks. I had no idea..

Did you see how VOT went from 115 SAT to around 550 SAT today? That's how BTCz could jump. You check the next day and its 200 SAT and two days later 800 SAT. Difficulty will massively jump and dry up liquidity for miners.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

Hey all,

Can I solomine Btcz?

is it possible to count the exact hashrate, when solo mining starts becoming profitable?
say, I have about 6 ksol in my gpu's, is it worth considering solo?

There are calculators online to do the math for you based on difficulty . Right now your 6000sol/s rig is expected to make 5600 BTCz/day so if you solo mine you should expect to find a block every 53 hours and that's 12,500.

Problem is solo is that if you run your rig for 51 hours and stop you get ZERO for mining 51 hours. If you run your rig for 100 hours chances are you only find one 12,500 BTCz block which is very low for 100 hours because you didn't wait for second block. There is a small chance that you may find one block sooner than 53 hours or later than 53 hours.

A 1060 or 300sol/s will take over 1000 hours to find one block of 12500 BTCz and if you stop at 950 hours you just wasted a ton of powet and got zero.

With a pool you get the same about over the long term but your rewards are broken into a lot of consistent tiny amounts over a long period of time.

With a pool there is a high chance that got also get screwed. Many pools typically skim 50% of the incoming blocks in hidden fees and advertise 1% fee. Few pools are honest.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

I'm stunned how an abandoned project called ZClassic without devs and without even an android wallet is trading at $113M and we can't get to $10M with so much more to offer.

FollowWings

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Quote from: brooklynite1

The thing is when it happens you may find out too late. That's why I'm buying every day and putting it away. Those who mine and dump will regret just like I traded millions of DOGE back in early 2014 for a few bucks. I had no idea..

Did you see how VOT went from 115 SAT to around 550 SAT today? That's how BTCz could jump. You check the next day and its 200 SAT and two days later 800 SAT. Difficulty will massively jump and dry up liquidity for miners.
Not to mention that what $PIRL did in half a year without any improvements in project, drived by Decentralized community..
Also don't forget $ZEC is still not much older then 1 year and did the same as we do in growth! Wink
Huge supply doesnt mean anything compaired to faster earnings!
People here complaining overtime for huge supply and forgetting they mine the coin faster then any other coin!
Trafo

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

I'm stunned how an abandoned project called ZClassic without devs and without even an android wallet is trading at $113M and we can't get to $10M with so much more to offer.

Patience is very important in this business. If you are too greedy and want to see fast results than you must risk much more. History shows that those projects are the most successful in long term where a continuous development process is going on. If the fundamentals are all right than sooner or later the interest will grow, the transaction volume will go up and the price will also increase!

Don't forget that BitcoinZ is still a relatively new project, almost half year old, but even so, our community is strong, development of new projects is continuously going on, new features like TxtZ is coming out, currently we are on 10 exchanges, Coinbene one of the largest exchanges will introduce BTCZ soon. All of these things will lead to a better visibility of BitcoinZ, and this will be reflected also in a higher price!

We are not fans of pump and dump schemes, BitcoinZ was not invented for that. Lack of marketing is our largest weakness, but with a strong community it can be solved.

My advice is to accumulate right now as much as BitcoinZ you can, because later the difficulty will significantly increase and the price will definitely be much higher!

--------------------------
BitcoinZ: Not a pump and dump scheme
rejestracyjny

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Bigger and trust exchange need. My friends don't wanna send money to something like stocks.exchange or btc-alpha. If the rumors are confirmed, we listed in may to two big exchanges and this solve our problem with small volume around 100k. Bright future is coming!
MacRellen

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

Hi,

I have an issue when I run a brand new PC wallet:

A general unexpected critical error has occurred:
error: couldnt connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)
(make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port)
See the console/logfile output for more detailed error information!

Could someone help me with this issue?

Thanks

Hi,

If someone knows how to solve this issue, could please share the information?

Thanks

Since you still haven't got an answer, I'll give it a shot, though I'm no expert. The following should work, though I don't know if it's the fastest way:

1. Go to your BitcoinZ folder where wallet.dat is located.
(It should probably be at c:\user\appdata\roaming\BitcoinZ or something like that. And you may have to enable viewing of hidden files and folders.)
2. Backup your wallet.dat if you haven't already (copy it to somewhere else).
3. Delete everything in your BitcoinZ folder except for the wallet.dat.
4. Restart the wallet and wait for resyncing.

It will take some time, as this involves redownloading the blockchain.
EPEMA

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 12:13:49 PM by EPEMA

Additional investors come in when the project is introduced with marketing effort such as:
  • Development updates,
  • YouTube videos on mining and introduction,
  • Tweets,
  • Reddit Posts,
  • Articles (medium, steem), and
  • demonstration of activity here on Bitcointalk.

Investors generally get cold feet and leave when most conversations migrate to :
  • Telegram, (closed group, typically used by Scam ICOs and P&Ds, I avoid)
  • Slack, (closed group, typically used by US based techie devs to discuss code)
  • Discord, (closed group, typically used by gamers now more active in crypto groups)
  • ANN jumps on bitcointalk, (indication of infighting, abandonment or lack of trust between core dev members)

Our very unfortunate ANN jump triggered massive sale and value drop from avg of 65 Sat to 32 in two weeks and since then it has only recovered to 44 Sat. We went from 1.9 new pages per day on Bitcointalk (from Sept to Mar) to less than half 0.9 pages/day (since new ANN started).

We also have lots of activity in Discord/Telegram, probably triple than before but that is hard to judge and navigate back, but most members, even the very active ones and devs refuse to come back to this forum to demonstrate to other groups how active we are in pursuit of making this project prosper.
Discord/Telegram/Slack are closed circuits and all activity is hidden within the group and the public does not see it.

You are absolutely right, investors primarily check ANN. At a cursory viewing our ANN became poorer and it scares away many potential investors. In addition, the transition ANN frightened some investors and they sold their deposits by flopping the course just like it was with the departure of Anthony (IMHO).
But what to do, life continues, work is under way, and the fall in exchange rate has allowed many others to increase their deposits.
And those investors who are deeper to learn the work that the developers are doing will make their choice in favor of BTCZ. But in order to facilitate this task, you need more activity in the ANN.
adanjr

Activity: 121

https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Very interesting I just both more seem a lot of people are selling very cheap in the bull month.😀😀😀😀😀

CryptOcean https://cryptocean.io
⚫ Ecosystem, which unites financial and technological services for work with crypto currencies,
digital financial actives and traditional fiat ⚫
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: