Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111693 times)
Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:55:24 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 12:06:23 AM by Vandar

Without investors it is regular shitcoin.

A regular shitcoin is a coin without development, a coin without Community, without fair launch (with a load of premined or ico sold coins which made a fraudulent dev team rich with them running to their next "grab+run" project etc).

Exactly the opposite of the BITCOINZ.
The absence of big investors (or "whales" like are called in the crypto-space) doesn't make a project bad.
It is making it a "bargain", with a superb potential of  (Many times)x( its current low value).

In BitcoinZ , the developers and active members never speculated , never complained for the prices , they only work and they work really hard!

So if you really care for this lovely project, join and help!
Btcz is among the very few pure crypto Communities, based on volunteering and really organic growth, targeting to real life worldwide adoption and not speculative booms & pumps.

If you don't care about it , at least stop spreading lies.
Have a nice time anywhere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:01:57 AM

Looking for #cryptocurrency #faucets?
100% #REAL and #EASY by a NEVER PREMINED ,NEVER ICO SOLD, NEVER AIRDROPPED , PURE #crypto : #BITCOINZ
We have a special #faucet channel with nice rewards for small missions in our #Discord channel
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/vbhTo05uFA

Join and #win #BTCZ

Fb link :
https://www.facebook.com/1718240381527677/posts/2585471548137885/

Twitter link : https://twitter.com/BTCZOfficial/status/1153822980536803329?s=19

What do you mean by faucets?
Vandar

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:28:18 AM

Looking for #cryptocurrency #faucets?
100% #REAL and #EASY by a NEVER PREMINED ,NEVER ICO SOLD, NEVER AIRDROPPED , PURE #crypto : #BITCOINZ
We have a special #faucet channel with nice rewards for small missions in our #Discord channel
https:/[Suspicious link removed]/vbhTo05uFA

Join and #win #BTCZ

Fb link :
https://www.facebook.com/1718240381527677/posts/2585471548137885/

Twitter link : https://twitter.com/BTCZOfficial/status/1153822980536803329?s=19

What do you mean by faucets?

It is faucets-like , mini missions described in the faucets Channel in our Discord.
https://t.co/vbhTo05uFA
It may be either just a visit to a certain site to put your btcz adress in order to receive a small sum.
Or to write a positive comment and paste a screenshot with your btcz adress in order to receive a nice reward.

Others will be added as well in the future
Vandar

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:47:07 AM

#bitcoinz #elections time !
Dear members and friends , please vote for our first #Community Subwallet Managers:
#Adoption #Bounties #Charity #Social and #CommunityRewards
5 sections, 5 #btcz members!

Follow the link to our official forum
https://t.co/plGJ8aCSXS

These news have been also published in
Twitter link : https://t.co/R0Q6C0tXMl
Fb link : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2589232954428411&id=1718240381527677
BigHarryArmsi

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:49:13 PM

Vandar's first act as the great dictator "Trusted Guardian" is to take retribution against one who disagrees with his scam..
I haven't said a word in response this foolishness in a month but here is his cheepsh$t response to someone who doesn't agree with him.

"Violent Behaviour
You attacked too many and too much occation BtcZ Community.
Your reward will be One month mute.
Insulting and direct attacking the community should result in ban, but I forgive about it."

Huh? but I forgive about it"? what does that mean?

Violent behavior? What are you talking about, Vandar? Pointing out you and your buddies for your corrupt actions is violent behavior?
The last post from me was a month ago and anyone can see that I was pointing out was wrong with what they were doing but no one could answer the simple business questions I posed so now they are trying to hound me away? And who did I attack? The lame brains were calling me all manner of names because they were too ignorant to respond intelligently.
When I suggested to them they needed to start giving away coins Vandar ridiculed me. Now they have a "faucet." Go figure. Next they will produce a numbered wallet.
All of you miners need to take a look at the crap that is being pulled here because they are coming after you if you don't toe "Vandar, The Trusted Guardian's" line!
When I asked if the Vandar's proposal allowed vote buying I was ignored or ridiculed as a "troll" whatever that is supposed to mean? But, now Vandar and the ones who supported him have handed out millions of BTCZ to each other that has been taken from miners.
When asked about when and where they were going to incorporate this thing and be ready to comply with coming regulations they had no answer but to respond with "we are a community, community" as if that would make all the legalities go away.
5% of 21 billion they have sequestered for their own use
Violent behavior? What a joke.
They have turned this promising BTCZ into a joke
iAmMars

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:46:35 PM

A regular shitcoin is a coin without development, a coin without Community, without fair launch (with a load of premined or ico sold coins which made a fraudulent dev team rich with them running to their next "grab+run" project etc).

The absence of big investors (or "whales" like are called in the crypto-space) doesn't make a project bad.
It is making it a "bargain", with a superb potential of  (Many times)x( its current low value).

In BitcoinZ , the developers and active members never speculated , never complained for the prices , they only work and they work really hard!

Btcz is among the very few pure crypto Communities, based on volunteering and really organic growth, targeting to real life worldwide adoption and not speculative booms & pumps.

I’ve spent 0,4 BTC, whet btcz price was 213 sats...
trung12ly

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:50:16 AM

Is there anyone still interested in mining now? the net hash is very low at the moment. I am worry that if miners leave, our fav coin will be dead.
Vandar

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:33:27 PM

I’ve spent 0,4 BTC, whet btcz price was 213 sats...

I have spent many more in many different prices , at 140, 80 , 25 , 8.
And you really don't want to know how much worth the hours working for this project by all the volunteers for btcz.
However , this doesn't make us to express hate , characterizing this project as shitcoin.

The hard work is what makes a crypto good coin.
Not the investments. Investmens are just pumping the value.
Btcz has long term plans and targets and it doesn't seek just a pump

Vandar

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:11:05 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 07:08:15 AM by Vandar

Vandar's first act as the great dictator "Trusted Guardian" is to take retribution against one who disagrees with his scam..
I haven't said a word in response this foolishness in a month but here is his cheepsh$t response to someone who doesn't agree with him.

"Violent Behaviour
Insulting and direct attacking the community should result in ban, but I forgive about it."

Violent behavior? What are you talking about, Vandar? Pointing out you and your buddies for your corrupt actions is violent behavior?
The last post from me was a month ago and anyone can see that I was pointing out was wrong with what they were doing but no one could answer the simple business questions I posed so now they are trying to hound me away? And who did I attack? The lame brains were calling me all manner of names because they were too ignorant to respond intelligently.
When I suggested to them they needed to start giving away coins Vandar ridiculed me. Now they have a "faucet." Go figure. Next they will produce a numbered wallet.
All of you miners need to take a look at the crap that is being pulled here because they are coming after you if you don't toe "Vandar, The Trusted Guardian's" line!
When I asked if the Vandar's proposal allowed vote buying I was ignored or ridiculed as a "troll" whatever that is supposed to mean? But, now Vandar and the ones who supported him have handed out millions of BTCZ to each other that has been taken from miners.
When asked about when and where they were going to incorporate this thing and be ready to comply with coming regulations they had no answer but to respond with "we are a community, community" as if that would make all the legalities go away.

Oh God , please man stop spreading lies.
First of all I am not a dictator in BTCZ.
I am a single member who has worked for endless hours like some other active members,. completely voluntarily.
Something that for some people like you seems impossible, but believe me it is exactly like I described.
I have no obsession , like this you described in the btcz forum, to ever acquire the keys for the Community Funds etc. VaultZ was a brilliant idea which has been overvoted by a vast majority of the btcz Community (96%) and there was a separate voting procedure for the exact percentage of the VaultZ contribution from every block.

I am NOT the Community Guardian (something like President for those who don't know). Cryptorex is. And this is not for dictatorship, it is for protection. In the most democracies, the decisions of the Parliaments have to be approved by the President.
For BTCZ , a totally Democratic and  Open - Community driven project, this is even more necessary.
In BTCZ, the mini parliament-like structure are the 5 Community Subwallet Managers, which are voted by the members. They can set a new Guardian (President-like member) if it is needed with high consensus of 5/5.
Everything has to be approved by the community guardian, because a mistaken overvoted proposal  could have catastrophic results for the project.
Everyone can understand that this is a democratic measure which is protecting the project , this is why we have the "Guardian" title instead of the "President".
All the Community voted for Cryptorex through the Hydra proposal, with a huge majority again over 90%.
This doesn't surprise anyone, as Cryptorex is among the core members , he has been a very active member, he has a very stable presence in the coin and he is an excellent english speaker and writer , as everybody can easily understand by simply watching the btcz live Discussions or the history of this forum thread.

About your claims for the btcz forum silencing now :
I have to inform you that I am NOT a btcz forum admin, so I am not the one who silenced you for 30 days as you described. Neither I asked someone to do so.
If I had any such "ability/will"( and running a dictatorship as you are imagining),  I would had asked for this, during the voting procedure and I would have saved much time because this way I wouldn't have answered about 20 times under your (mainly insulting) posts
 Logical enough?

For a mysterious reason , you have an obsession about me , that I am behind everything , everytime:
you think that I am the keeper of the VaultZ (which btw is multi-signature vault ! ) , the btcz CEO (while  btcz doesn't have any CEO), the guide of the 60 most active members (who are simply recognise that I work for the project day and night and that I am a kind person , something that you obviously don't see) and you think that I am the one who banned you (while I don't have even admin rights in the btcz forum and I don't want to have , because I have so much other work to do !) and many others.

You haven't thought that some admins don't read the forum everyday and they have fallen upon your insulting msgs , where you unfairly accused me for all the above, and where you were characterizing people with a very offensive way ?
I cannot stop anyone from doing this to you.

However I believe that in other projects' forums you would have been banned for such insulting behaviour and such msgs spreading misleading information which has no relation with the reality. Despite this , in btcz forum you had dozens of answers about everything with a very kind way and by many different members.
In the end you started saying that everyone is bribed by me (lol) and that I have built a dictatorship (I have to remind you that I am not even a core dev founding  member of the project though!).
Of course I cannot continue answering to this paranoia.
I have much work to do as I have already explained to you.
I made an exception and answered in here as well, because you hadn't written in btctalk forum till now.

boomboommin

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:11:10 AM

natural products by BitcoinZ www.crypto-fit.site
FollowWings

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:41:06 PM

"Violent Behaviour

I banned you oh wait nope... I muted you but will get your ban.
Everybody can see what you are doing Harry.
Most of the people if made a mistake they are trying to fix it and improve. You continue your violent behaviour elsewhere.
BigHarryArmsi

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:08:38 PM

A 100 year banishment form BTCZRocks, Oh, my! In my mailbox today from the powers that be over at BTCZRocks

Hello,
This is an automated message from BitcoinZ Community to let you know that your account is no longer on hold after staff review.
You can now create new replies and topics again. Thank you for your patience.

an hour later, this...

You have been suspended from the forum until August 1, 3019, 6:00am.
Extreme violent behaviour
Your account has been suspended due to your extreme violent behaviour (direct insulting core members).

Now to disagree with these clowns it is "extreme violent behavior"
As for the Vandar? I have no obsession with him or it or whoever that is. But Vandar is the writer of the proposal and the face of what is going on so who am I to address? Another question that will go unanswered I am certain. I have actually prayed for your success as it will accrue to me also, but I do believe you have screwed the pooch here. I have also donated 100s of thousand of BTCZ when they were still worth something to projects around here since beginning in November of 2017. About that faucet idea I gave you and you ridiculed? You gonna create a numbered wallet so you can track the total number of new users? It would be a great help. The users don't need to keep using it once it's downloaded (I wouldn't because I wouldn't trust anyone who calls himself "Trusted Guardian", oh but I see now that you embarrassed by my pointing out how silly "Trusted Guardian" is and changed the name to "Community Guardian") Anyhow. Anyone who thinks I am guilty of extreme violent behavior because of the things I have TYPED in disagreement to what these ignoramuses are doing you can read it all in the BTCZRocks files unless the someone there has deleted them in coverup. (It's interesting reading, kinda)  Oh yeah, you gotta be invited to join BTCZRocks first. Then you can comment and even vote! But be careful to not disagree with the "core members" at the top or they will ban you for a hundred years if you question their lack of knowledge of basic business and accounting practices. They have created a hierarchy ya know and you better toe their line or else. By the by, still wondering how you're going to account for the billion BTCZ you are sequestering from miners for your use? And for those of you "core members" that still don't understand, it's not about the billion, it's about the accounting. And auditing.

Have a nice day.

edit... "Everyone can see what you are doing Harry"? What does that mean? What am I doing? Another question that will go unanswered I am certain. I can't wait.

Marcelus.BTCZ

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:35:25 AM

Great !
You could try the https://pay.btcz.app payment gateway for a better BitcoinZ integration in your shop.

Actually, 4 shops sre working fine with this gateway:

https://mobilesms.io

https://mystic-symphony.com

https://btczshop.com

http://leromik.eu
Vandar

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:22:05 PM

Great !
You could try the https://pay.btcz.app payment gateway for a better BitcoinZ integration in your shop.

Actually, 4 shops sre working fine with this gateway:

https://mobilesms.io

https://mystic-symphony.com

https://btczshop.com

http://leromik.eu

Really wonderful news !
The Gateways are working excellent!
okok32

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:51:49 PM

coin dead? no news. nothing
Bitzec

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:46:40 PM

Coin is prety stable at 2 sat 

Since months

Dont know what you talking about...

Lets get all zcash fork communutys together and buy bitcoin
wozzzzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:13:05 PM

Since months

can it really get much lower?? will it ever get much higher??
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:50:15 AM

Since months

Unefornately, it can : 1 satoshi at this time.
BTCz is a good project, one of the unique real decentralized crypto project, but in this crasy world, the king is marketting, not the project.

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:55:30 AM

Since months

Unefornately, it can : 1 satoshi at this time.
BTCz is a good project, one of the unique real decentralized crypto project, but in this crasy world, the king is marketting, not the project.

Because most people are so stupid they simply can't draw conclusions.
Vandar

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:07:21 AM

Every year our Community is publishing a histogram with important dates and events of #BitcoinZ, presenting our project's evolution during the last year.
On September 9 , #BTCZ will be two years old.

Spread the news for the 2YEARS ANNIVERSARY of the no1 #Community #crypto !
No premine! No ICO! No ASIC!
Only hard work expanding the #btcz ecosystem!

Don't lose the Twitter giveaway competition for spreading the news. 3 followers will get 30000 btcz each

https://twitter.com/BTCZOfficial/status/1167524103273746433?s=09 

Facebook link :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2655684381116601&id=1718240381527677
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: