Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] [ICO] Credits.Energy … CRED … CX … supporting renewable energy  (Read 1033 times)
CreditsRick (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:16:26 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 05:41:49 PM by CreditsRick

I am extremely excited to announce that Credits.Energy is releasing their own Cryptocurrency called CRED which will be traded as CX on the exchanges.

CRED is a universal cryptocurrency with its own mobile app; where buying, sending and receiving CRED is easy and intuitive.

Credits will have its own blockchain which is a digitized, decentralized public-ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions; constantly growing as ‘completed’ blocks, where the most recent transactions are recorded and added to it in chronological order.

Using the CPU based CryptoNight algorithm, mobile mining the CRED on iOS and Android platforms eliminates the need for expensive mining equipment.

Buying and using CRED supports renewable energy and sustainable projects. We will be involved in solar, wind and agricultural projects; all earning residual income to stimulate the Credits ecosystem.

We will be focused on renewable energy projects that progressively earn residual income. The first project is a large Solar Farm expected to generate 25 megawatts of power being pumped back to the grid and re-sold to earn tangible U.S. Dollars. This will be located on the outskirts of Denver, CO. These funds will be used to maintain the CRED ecosystem while simultaneously increasing the value of your CRED holdings.

The second project is a large-scale Wind Farm using Vestas turbines; expected to produce 40 megawatts of power. This power will also be pumped back to the energy grid on the outskirts of Denver, CO and re-sold to earn tangible U.S. Dollars.

The third project is a large scale Organic Hydroponic Greenhouse Operation. Our goal is to match consumer prices while surpassing quality and freshness. Long-term sustainability is our goal with all our agricultural projects. We will start by mass producing the most common vegetables and fruits such as tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, eggplant, carrots, potatoes, etc. This will create a long-term revenue stream for other green projects.

To achieve these objectives, Credits will be having an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for early users beginning in mid-March upon the completion of our PreICO period.  PreICO pricing is set at $0.005 which will increase to $0.01 during the ICO stage.  Invest now before prices go up!

Currently, the Android app is live and available through the Google Play Store.  We will also be developing a windows and mac wallet immediately after the Apple App is live (currently being reviewed by Apple). These Apps will be cross-platform compatible.

Funds raised by CRED will be utilized towards the development of Credits Projects. As CRED increases in value from residual income from its projects; that money will be re-invested to improve the platform.

10% of the profits from these projects will be donated to charities with humanitarian purposes.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Descrowteam

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

Hello, I want to talk about your project, and invite to us (Descrow.com) in the form of a tester-project that tests the idea with community feedbacks. If your project is pleasant to the this community, it will be possible to conduct an ICO on our Descrow platform, which guarantees attracting large investments. You can write me on (descrowteam@gmail.com) for any questions.
CreditsRick (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

Someone from Credits will contact you Thursday about your platform.

Thank you!
pdahl

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

Got any links to you webpage, whitepaper etc?
CreditsRick (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:12:57 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:43:27 PM by CreditsRick

Thanks for asking.  I’ve included the links you requested below as well as in my original post.

White-Paper: credits.energy/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Credits.EnergyWhitePaper.pdf
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need, maybe as bounty manager.                              
CreditsRick (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need, maybe as bounty manager.                              

The future is now!  Our team is over-the-top excited about what’s in store for Credits in the future; the CRED is going to be huge!!!

Feel free to send me a PM with any further questions you may have at this time.
e-networkassociates

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

We are pleased to be on the team. We have seen tremendous progress in the app dev of this project.

Windows Wallet dev is in progress right now, iOS app is completed and now with iTunes for inevitable inclusion.

The Android app already has proven it lowers the techno bar for anyone who can use email.
Integrated in the app is the ability to use Google or Facebook credentials to open their in app wallets, or use an email  / password combo.... Only if they want to use the lightning fast in app network. I have seen it move millions of credits instantly!

Cloud mining contracts in place from here to Tokyo... And there is 30 billion for the community to mine.  I expect to see  Monero, AEON, Zcash, DigitalNote, Bytecoin, etc, bring their hash power and altcoin capital with them over to Credits.  <----- Expect to see these miners and hodlers to migrate to Credits.

Credits Crypto Currency is at its core a Anonymous / untraceable cryptocoin which means seasoned users and those with a need for more enhanced privacy can use this coin off app and on the community supported network, just like Monero, AEON, Zcash, DigitalNote, Bytecoin, etc. If and when a Credits Crypto Currency hodler chooses to cash out to fiat they can do so by sending whatever amount they want to their app  / exchange wallet and transfer fiat directly to their bank account (as is my understanding according to the white paper and dev timelines).

If I knew about Monero, Aeon, Zcash etc. when it was selling for less than a penny I would be very wealthy. Credits is not a reinvention of the wheel it is a true Crypto Credit - Plain and simple and the public is sure to "get" Credits.

bmuss

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Is there a monetary minimum or maximum for pre-ICO investment?
CreditsRick (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:07:57 AM

Is there a monetary minimum or maximum for pre-ICO investment?

There is no minimum or maximum amount for investing during the PreICO!  Send me a PM to discuss further if you’d like.
Km2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

I plan on buying at least 200000 more credits before ico.  This coin has serious potential
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Credits ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Credits.energy. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
CreditsRick (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

I plan on buying at least 200000 more credits before ico.  This coin has serious potential

Thank you for your initial investment as well as any you make in the future!
APrato

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

I am excited about this, I'm glad I bought my credits early on!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

Please make your OP enticing to a regular btctalk members.
Not just long text to read and scrutinize of.
We know that giving back to charities is one of the good acts that we can do nowadays.
But what type of charities are you going to support with this?
Did you already brainstorm that part? Or just stating for now, to make this project noble.
CreditsRick (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:22:05 AM

We are considering clean drinking water for people that dont have access to it and possibly St. Jude Children's Hospital. We didn't specify because nothing is set in stone yet. Just the 10% profit allocation from developed projects.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

We are considering clean drinking water for people that dont have access to it and possibly St. Jude Children's Hospital. We didn't specify because nothing is set in stone yet. Just the 10% profit allocation from developed projects.

That's a good start already.
If your project will attain success here, I hope you will remember this goal of yours.
Even small assistance would be more than enough.
But 10% profit allocation would really be great.
You will help a lot of people already.

You stated big projects already - a large Solar Farm Project, large-scale Wind Farm Project using Vestas turbines, large scale Organic Hydroponic Greenhouse Operation.
What will happen if you haven't reached your ICO target?
Are you still gonna push thru even the first project, which is your solar farm project?
e-networkassociates

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Pleased to Announce we have an up coming feature on Bitcoin.com

Please Stand by...

Credits Cryptocurrency (CRED)(CX) ‏
https://youtu.be/3CLZSVj2Sa8
e-networkassociates

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

AS SEEN ON BITCOIN.COM

PR: Credits.Energy – New Revolutionary Cryptocurrency with Mobile Mining App Aims to Support GREEN Energy

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-credits-energy-new-revolutionary-cryptocurrency-mobile-mining-app-aims-support-green-energy/ via @BTCTN
mindmastering

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

Why the name Credits?
It is already in use by another project.

Also, will there be a bounty program?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: