Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Forex-crypto trading?  (Read 176 times)
vinasky (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

Sooooo, I have been trading on ETH/USD, TRON/USD, XMR/USD for the past couple of months.
So far so good, what are your thoughts on crypto/fiat trading?

Bitcoin is the currency of resistance… If Satoshi had released Bitcoin 10 yrs. earlier, 9/11 would never have happened - Max Keiser.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

I think it will make Crypto better. but do not know with fiat, maybe the fiat will go down and the world's finance is unstable.
just my opinion.
vinasky (OP)

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

Thats a really good point, sir!
I think it is easier, i jumped into cryptos from forex, so the fact that i will be able to monitor news for quote currency (fiat) is quite appealing!
It actually gives me opportunity to make technical and fundamental analysis on DX (DXM8) Grin
kayakcrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

This is hilarious mate. If Satoshi had released Bitcoin 10 yrs. earlier, 9/11 would never have happened - Max Keiser. this statement made my day XD XD. Sad Shocked
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

I've done a bit, and find it to be much more predictable as there is a wealth of data where you can predict the stability of the usd much more accurately (compared to btc which is so hard to predict).

The only thing that keeps me from doing it are tax laws in my country (usa).
Since I am dealing directly with USD to purchase and trade an asset, the taxes on my profit are quite high.

Now, I might sound like an evil person, but I would like to avoid paying that as much as possible haha.

So I find myself going back to strictly trading with coins on exchanges that are not under US jurisdiction.

What we really need is more cross coin trading solutions instead of the typical btc or eth pairs.
I'm talking directly trading, for example, xmr for eos and stuff like that.
The only way that can feasibly be accomplished by that is to go straight up p2p and that is hard to find consistent volume and liquidity.

jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

I agree with you. Cryptos are easier to deal with and trade. Fiat currency is always unstable. More to that, cryptocurrency provides a fair amount of advantages which are quite beneficial.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

I preffer Forex trading rather crypto trading is more profitable
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

I agree with you trading in usd pairs is very simple and profitable, the formula of buy the dips works perfectly well in fiat as for long term holders eth and bitcoin are growing making profits easier.

HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

Of course it would be easier to handle known currencies, but for certain currencies exchanges need licenses Sad
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

If there was a forex crypto trading that would be good if people could trade in usd but that would just increase the volatility of the already volatile cryptos by a very large margin. With such trading activities, the prices of cryptos would fluctuate even more and there would be a lot of people losing a lot of money on a daily basis. They should just leave crypto trading the way it is now
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

Do you mean doing trading of pair crypto in MT4 ? In my opinion this is good thing because trading in MT4 offer profit also when the price of crypto going down. And crypto that paired with USD is more easy to predict the price action because rate of USD will be no fluctuacion and we only make analysis price action of 1 crypto in every trade. In MT4 also we can chooce different size of margin and leverage according to our capital, but only 1 thing is not good in MT4 crypto trading, that is usually low liquidity and high spread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: