Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2277 times)
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

The red is a time to invest. It's a perfect time to get some of the coins you been dreaming about so you can sell them late and get a huge income. Or go on holding, why not?  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

This week we see a drop in the rates of all coins. Once again, the market reacts to the fall in the price of bitcoin. You have to get used to it. the situation will change after the price of bitcoin goes up. It'll be next week. Now we need to take a break. But stable growth should be expected after the 25th. Maybe it's me but I seem to see a price drop before the 25th day of each month. I pay my loan before that date. Maybe it's a trend?
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

so sad Angry i uninstall blockfolio apps in my smartphone. and any other apps that used to checking token price Angry do it like me if you wanna focus with your work  Grin negative price in altcoin today make me bad mood Angry

Haha I laughed at that one dude Grin Your way of not putting yourself in a bad mood is just awesome Cheesy it is especially good for hodlers!
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:47:06 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:59:58 PM by chipzeru

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

That's the characteristic of crypto market. I assume negative news as an usual thing in this market. I used to get panicked with this situation but now i get used to it. You should take the advantage of this situation to fill up your bag and waiting for the market to be recovered. Patience is the key.
lolek_bolek

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

Everyone is saying(wishing)... It will be green, it will rise, wait for q2, wait for q3...
Honestly I hope you are right, I really do, but there is just so much money in crypto right now and nobody can really cover it.
I don't think we need to worry right now, the market is still young, but nobody really knows what is to come and saying it will rise is mostly wishful thinking...
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

This week we see a drop in the rates of all coins. Once again, the market reacts to the fall in the price of bitcoin.

But as I heard when the Bitcoin going down, then altcoins are going up really fast. What is your predictions and explanations for the current situation then?

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

Don't panic. Just relax. Sad
Because it's a bear market, the whole market is red, and you have to believe that the bull market will come soon. Grin

this is the bag holder mentality right there and the reason why we keep seeing this red market over and over again which will never end.
people are bag holding a lot of useless altcoins then the wise traders cash out so the prices drop, then there is a little dead cat bounce so the bag holders get a false hope and hold while prices drop more then they panic sell because they missed a lot of opportunities! so the red market continues.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
lolek_bolek

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

This week we see a drop in the rates of all coins. Once again, the market reacts to the fall in the price of bitcoin.

But as I heard when the Bitcoin going down, then altcoins are going up really fast. What is your predictions and explanations for the current situation then?

Its actually just the opposite.. when BTC is going down everything goes down and when BTC is rising everything is also rising..
One of the reasons for that is because for every coin their price is calculated depending on bitcoin price.. That is why you should always watch the change in prices compared to BTC not USD or EUR.
However usually when BTC drops altcoins prices also drop compared to BTC, just not that much but mostly it really depends
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Too bad news in these days but I'm confident that market will recover soon.. too many people are investing in crypto and a lot of exchanges like Kraken still does not accept new users for FIAT deposit as there is too much request!
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

The negative conditions that have already existed for a while failed on evil days because of Binance hacking and can be more distressing in the days to come. And if hacking affairs continues this way, it will be an inevitable end to go to dip of the market.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

You don't loose anything as long as you don't sell. When prices go down it is important to hold. When you sell you are loosing
CryptOrangutang

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

You don't loose anything as long as you don't sell. When prices go down it is important to hold. When you sell you are loosing

Or you can just sell and buy back lower. HODL doesn't work in bear market
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

C'mon, we're even able to earn a lot by buying when the market is red. Just grab a coins you always wanted to have at your wallet, they're cheap now!  Grin
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

I think this is normal in the market. from what I see, the previous years also experienced events like this, but later the market will return to normal again. and we can only hope it will happen in the present

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

Right now market is experiencing a bear phase after that bullish run of Nov-Dec. Such bear phase in the speculative market as that cryptocurrencies is highly needed to maintain the organic growth. This is the best period to expand the portfolio with some of the large and medium cap coins which are available at discount at the moment. Also, the price of altcoins are linked to the Bitcoin price action. Since, Bitcoin is experiencing quite a manipulation right now, altcoins are following the same path. I expect a decent growth in overall mcap of cryptocurrency market by April start.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Alot of FUD hit the crypto space on a single day, news from a whale selling his BTC worth over $400 million, To bianance rumor hack and SEC press release against exchanges. All this news happened in a single day so that caused the market to crash.

deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

I think this is normal in the crypto world. Coin prices are very volatile, so it can go up and down anytime. But I expect the price to rise, because there are many losses due to the decline in assets.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nysha90

Activity: 207
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

At the top 10 of the crypto currency, you need a positive news background, then they will go to brand new peaks
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

there is bad new in crypto space, whenever there is a bad new, it affects the market, the bad Is that SEC is stated their stand on exchanges

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

Well on the marketplace it's nothing new though it's normal though , because of the investors and holders though that controlling the marketplace , rather us though. Us controlling the marketplace , and i'ts normal that our marketplace would become red and green though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: