Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys track your earnings?  (Read 83 times)
Seeko (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

Hello,

I'm a new miner and I'm trying to figure out the best way to track my earnings, power usage, etc. What's everything I should be tracking? I have a Kill-a-watt on one of my rigs (need to get another one). Do you guys track your trades and profits from your mined coins? Are you using a website, spreadsheet, program, etc?

Any input is appreciated!
chrishrtmn

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

- For payouts, I just use MiningPoolHubStats (using MiningPoolHub and Nicehash as my pools) earnings report to roughly get my payouts.
- For electric, I just took what I normally paid monthly before mining and subtract that from the total after mining, and just used that amount. I can't track how much electric I'm consuming on a 220v line, but I use a Kill-a-watt on my 110v outlet to get an idea for that one.
- Track every receipt for mining expenses.
- I then used bitcoin.tax and provide this information to my CPA/tax guy and he handles the rest for me.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

Well, would be funny to know but I'm not using anything special, just a normal things like a spreadsheet to know what I've spend and earned, so far I've earned more then spent, which means things are going good and right for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: