Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: start trading  (Read 2284 times)
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Bittrex and binance are some of the most reliable exchanges, but it's easier to trade for bins, there are applications for the computer and for the phone, but for bittrex is inconvenient to trade at all after the interface
These exchanges was good and more feedback from the users. Inconveninent to trade because of the new interface but I think in a latter end it will adopts by the users. Both was best to use easy to understand the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

Bittrex and binance are some of the most reliable exchanges, but it's easier to trade for bins, there are applications for the computer and for the phone, but for bittrex is inconvenient to trade at all after the interface
These exchanges was good and more feedback from the users. Inconveninent to trade because of the new interface but I think in a latter end it will adopts by the users. Both was best to use easy to understand the platform.

surely the exchanges are good, but I also do not like the interface of the bittrex exchange
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

hello i want to start trading is better bittrex or binance ?
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

I believe you should trade bitcoin right at this point, you can see that today bitcoin girls have a huge adjustment when it has reached 8700 $ and now there are signs of recovery. So I think you should buy bitcoin at this point, as I analyze the bitcoin price will be able to reach the $ 11000 mark in the coming days.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:52 AM

To start trading by amount $1000 , you should split that money in to 2 different coins, for the better buy BTC and ETH each $500 and take profit 50% for swing trading, in this bullish market is very possible to get that profit just in afew week. And for the exchange much better use that offer many pair crypto with USDT so trading will be more easy, like Huobi or gate.io. Binance also good but less pair USDT , and Binance offer account without verified with maximum daily withdraw 2 BTC. And for Huobi and gate.io should get verified account first to enable withdrawal.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:53:42 AM

Well im new  still new in trading bit I conclude binance is top 1 for me. The volume of traders is very high over the other. Big whales is on binance and also their listing requirement is great. You can do that tecnique but for me if you trying to buy btc now its better to hold because anytime from now btc can pump. Bitcoin price can easily pump and dump so to avoid being left by the pump. Just hold hold

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

$1000 USDT is not a bad start for newbies. If I were you, put it only in one coin, do not diversify - you just have to wait patiently for that particular coin to be pumped. I strongly recommend that you watch the fluctuation of BTC, ETH, and BCH as a newbie... whoever falls over -10% - buy it. Then sell on pump. Good luck my friend.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

Indeed bittrex and binance are well-known as safe exchanges so far, nothing is impossible if you trade on crypto. The high fluctuations make it possible to get a profit. Binance had experience deal with a hacking attempt include phishing , luckily binance did not lose anything, it's just the matter of third party tools. And now binance has improved their security ( it's a must , that's the standard when you almost got hacked) so you do not have to worry about it anymore.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?
If you want to start trading I will recommend that you start with Binance cause they are well known for being the best. Bittrex is also a good exchanger and have gained good reputation online in trading, but I still think that Binance is the best and that’s not something I have to start explaining to you right now, cause I believe you might have seen some difference in both.

By the way, Binance has limitations and are not allowing new registration except during some special hours everyday. I don’t really know when. If it doesn’t work for you, then I will advise to go for Bittrex, cause that one is still good and there isn’t much difference.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Ask even the most experienced and lucky traders that are in their business for several years already. Ask them about an income they get. NOPE, it is not 1-2 thousand per several days. You can get more but you can lose everything fast as well.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

If you want to start trading I will recommend that you start with Binance cause they are well known for being the best. Bittrex is also a good exchanger and have gained good reputation online in trading, but I still think that Binance is the best and that’s not something I have to start explaining to you right now, cause I believe you might have seen some difference in both.

By the way, Binance has limitations and are not allowing new registration except during some special hours everyday. I don’t really know when. If it doesn’t work for you, then I will advise to go for Bittrex, cause that one is still good and there isn’t much difference.
Starting your carrier in the world of trading is a very good option and that it can help you in having a good earning as well but there are certain things which you need to do before stepping into the trade. You need to gather as much information and knowledge which can help you at time of trading and that you need to look for most suitable trading coin and above all, the best trading exchange as everything plays its part.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

I believe you should trade bitcoin right at this point, you can see that today bitcoin girls have a huge adjustment when it has reached 8700 $ and now there are signs of recovery. So I think you should buy bitcoin at this point, as I analyze the bitcoin price will be able to reach the $ 11000 mark in the coming days.
is it true that bitcoin prices currently do not fully show the stability of the price, still far from the expectation to reach $ 11000 for the next few days

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

Bittrex operates since 2015 and allows you to work with thousands of crypto-pairs, has two-factor authorization and cold storage of assets of most users to protect against possible system failures. This exchange is perhaps one of the safest platforms for online trading
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

Well that's better though but then again i use yobit but the high transaction fee and some reviews that scam i just have a doubt now i'm using binance , binance is pretty great compared to bittrex and yobit.

So as for you i prefer using binance i have some link you can check it out though feel free to read so your perspective are not just one sided only.

Link: https://blockonomi.com/binance-review/
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

Both of exchanges are good. One of main advices is that in cryptomarket you shouldn't invest all your money in one asset. Diversify your investments and risks. Be sure to keep some of the money in cash. Also don't invest credited or borrowed money.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Binance is the best trading site in Crypto platform but Bittrex also standard trading site so both are good in the market. First you should choose the right coin then check the exchanging site because few Coins are not supporting to both the trading site then we should choose minimum 3 to 4 coins then finally pick the one coin it is the right procedure. so you should update your trading skill then only you are survive in this platform.

frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

I personally use bittrex and suggest the same to you Smiley
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Binance supports 100s of coins and has become a great place for new coins and tokens to gain popularity. If a coin/token is listed on Binance, lots and lots of people will see it. Because of this, Binance are able to charge a lot of money to new crypto projects wanting to be listed on their exchange.
Trading is no doubt one of the best thing to do and that it can surely help you in having some good earnings but the only thing which you need to keep in your mind is that you need not to jump into trading until and unless you are fully prepared for all that. You need to keep on learning the things first and then you need to go for starting of your trading carrier by making the small investments in the start.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Good to be heard but make sure before you entering this kind of business you must have a enough knowledge how to deal with the conflict and flow of the transaction of the business to be able successful in this industry.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

Both are good and I first learned to trade at Bittrex.
Many of my memories with Bittrex, at the start of the loss and most of the profit.

documents in need it ID, Driver License, Passport. With $ 1,000 it's good to trade, but be careful because the market is not as beautiful as expectations.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

I suspect that this time is great for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past, so this is a great condition for you. can trade successfully.

Currently there are many altcoin are starting to increase prices, you analyze carefully before the transaction and always have plans.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: