Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is nullius? #nulldox  (Read 806 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

There have been numerous theories as to who I am, what alts I am alleged to have, etc., etc.  I think a thread is needed which will facilitate an investigation of those theories.

First hereby, I present various theories by Quickseller and Alia.  I will reserve two more posts at the top of this thread to fill in quotes of theories presented by other users.

This thread is self-moderated, but I intend to exercise that power with a light touch here.  Sling at me what you wish.  (This provision applies to me only; I may limit things slung at other users.  Also, I may delete anything which I think violates forum rules.)

First, the latest theory:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180308082505/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038096.msg31832627#msg31832627
nullius = Hitler. [...] #dox'd

Now for other theories, and/or discussion of real or imaginary evidence:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307003614/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945878.msg30951105#msg30951105

Quote from: Quickseller
He is not. However he does have a vested interest in seeing that lauda maintains a positive reputation.

Instead of seeing that lauda acts with integrity, he tries to get others to overlook laudas unethical actions.

nullius is lauda. That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

Or at least, thanks for closing your eyes so you no longer see that I am very clearly Lauda.
I don't think you are lauda anymore, which should be clear by the post you quoted. I do still think you are a very dishonest person who has a long history of dishonesty. This is not something new to you, considering how long people have been calling you dishonest around here....I am pretty sure there are threads from 2011 in which people were calling you dishonest.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307004116/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009430.msg30943291#msg30943291
If you compare what words he uses to other users around here to the words that are used by other members around here, and on reddit on r/bitcoin you will eventually figure out who he is. (note: you will have to analyze more than just vocabulary, but also words used before and after words, and analyze this on a large scale).

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307003722/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009430.msg31078761#msg31078761
Only a ‘Member’ ? Got to be somebodies ALT, I think QS might be right. An alt of who though?
Look at when he started posting, what he advocates for, news related to major bitcoin companies and of course overall dishonesty and you will figure out who he is.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180308082404/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.msg31830746#msg31830746

Next, master-P will return
It is interesting that, you, being new here made this reference...

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307004229/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038096.msg31742889#msg31742889
[— snip —]

Ironic. You have a lot of bitcoin knowledge yet you have never had a btctalk account before? Bullshit. You're probably some neg-trusted scammer as well. Until you start talking with your main account, I'll just presume that your main account also has -9999 trust. Not that it makes a difference to me, but you're being hypocritical

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

bud you are in the wrong section - this needs to be in investigations..

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

You keep making threads about yourself... and now, a new low, self-moderated. Why don't you let somebody else make this? (Oh right, because nobody would care to)

Seriously, this thread just makes it look like you're sucking your own dick
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

You keep making threads about yourself... and now, a new low, self-moderated. Why don't you let somebody else make this? (Oh right, because nobody would care to)

shut up shitcunt, you got wet at his words before... go spin up a new alt and leave the adults alone.

either that or go back to the cams, see how many cucumbers you can stick in that smelly snatch

Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

With this reply we can conclude that Nullius is confirmed to be (hype building drumroll)...... NOT ALIA!!!! (or her brother)

alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

With this reply we can conclude that Nullius is confirmed to be (hype building drumroll)...... NOT ALIA!!!! (or her brother)

I'm very happy and at the same time very sad. Wish I had that way with words
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

You keep making threads about yourself...

Where?  This is the first thread which I’ve ever created specifically about myself.  I do have my own fan thread in Meta; but that was started by somebody else, and I rarely post there.

and now, a new low, self-moderated.

...says the scammer with a known history of deleting critical posts from self-moderated threads about your mathematically impossible gambling script.  Oh, my.

I’ve always been fair in handling self-moderated threads; and my policy in this thread is stated in OP.

Why don't you let somebody else make this? (Oh right, because nobody would care to)

The only two people whom I’ve seen too keenly in the subject question of this thread are you and Quickseller.  Thus I know it’s true that no sane person would do more than shrug or laugh at this thread.

My admirers have fun speculating comically over my secret identity, but that’s all in good humour:

"While you're deciding, I'll be reading The nullius Scrolls.
And does anybody here have a virgin goat that I may borrow for the evening?
Once you've voted, visit me at my van down by the river.
Knock three times and bellow "Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!" if for wine; if for ..."

(YuTü.Co.in has also discovered evidence that I am Satoshi and Gilligan—likely a few others, too.)

You think I’m that flexible?

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10132

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

(YuTü.Co.in has also discovered evidence that I am Satoshi and Gilligan—likely a few others, too.)

Yeah, but I ran across a baby pic of you, which was a wee bit embarrassing.   Cry Cry

Like with God, we can make nullius into our image.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Anybody have a 6X beaver buckskin shoe that nullius could borrow to don on his crown for a selfie?

I came across one of nullius's baby pictures.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

Yeah, but I ran across a baby pic of you, which was a wee bit embarrassing.   Cry Cry

I saw that.  It gave me a good chuckle.  I read every post in that thread, most of them with a smile.

But I don’t want to make this thread redundant to the one in Meta.  The purpose hereof is different:  Quickseller has stated seriously, multiple times, that I must have an old account which he characterizes as going back to 2011.  He has made some rather specific statements about this—thus leading me to believe that he must have identified an account which he would allege to be mine.  Others, including Alia, have concurred in his assessment that I must not be new here.

Thus the question is raised:  Who am I?  Or more specifically, what is the 2011-vintage username which Quickseller alleges to be mine?

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

I saw that.  It gave me a good chuckle.  I read every post in that thread, most of them with a smile.

But I don’t want to make this thread redundant to the one in Meta.  The purpose hereof is different:  Quickseller has stated seriously, multiple times, that I must have an old account which he characterizes as going back to 2011.  He has made some rather specific statements about this—thus leading me to believe that he must have identified an account which he would allege to be mine.  Others, including Alia, have concurred in his assessment that I must not be new here.

Thus the question is raised:  Who am I?  Or more specifically, what is the 2011-vintage username which Quickseller alleges to be mine?

you are either you or satoshi

/thread

alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

Why are you investigating yourself? Either you are from 2011, and you're just sucking your own dick, or you don't know, because you have alzheimer's or dementia, or you are not from 2011, and you're just sucking your own dick.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Why are you investigating yourself? Either you are from 2011, and you're just sucking your own dick, or you don't know, because you have alzheimer's or dementia, or you are not from 2011, and you're just sucking your own dick.

quiet hermaphrodite - adults are here.

alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Don't butt in when I'm talking to someone else, kiddo. Go make threads about more DT1 members and how they scam people, or something.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Don't butt in when I'm talking to someone else, kiddo. Go make threads about more DT1 members and how they scam people, or something.

i'm old enough to be your father, 15 or 19.. my eldest child is older than you and if she was a shitcunt like you she would of been sent to some mental institution

alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

i'm old enough to be your father, 15 or 19.. my eldest child is older than you and if she was a shitcunt like you she would of been sent to some mental institution

Your children have a horrible role model. I am very sorry for them - offer them my condolences.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Your children have a horrible role model. I am very sorry for them - offer them my condolences.

my eldest daughter is an officer in the royal navy - you are a dirty shitcunt whore who sucks a micro peen on cam then shakes that ugly arse..

my condolences are to your parents shitcunt.. I know who I would rather have as a daughter.. a bitcoin whore or a respectable member of the community

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
Merited by aTriz (1)

As for getting doxed, I dare Quickseller and his schizoid Sybil army to try.  That’s not empty bravado:  I say about that the same as I do about hacking.  The NSA could probably do it to me; Internet troll canaille can’t.

I claim that your real name is Michael Cassio.

There are now two potential outcomes:

1 - You don't deny it, and therefore it is true.

2 - You do deny it, provide proof it is not true, and in doing so, dox yourself.

Either way, you will have lost your reputation of being un-doxable!

Quote from: Michael Cassio (AKA Nullius)
Reputation, reputation, reputation! O, I have
lost my reputation! I have lost the immortal part of
myself, and what remains is bestial.

I doxxed Nullius weeks ago. He has not denied it, therefore it stands as fact.

You rogue! You rascal!
alia_alt

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

As for getting doxed, I dare Quickseller and his schizoid Sybil army to try.  That’s not empty bravado:  I say about that the same as I do about hacking.  The NSA could probably do it to me; Internet troll canaille can’t.

I claim that your real name is Michael Cassio.

There are now two potential outcomes:

1 - You don't deny it, and therefore it is true.

2 - You do deny it, provide proof it is not true, and in doing so, dox yourself.

Either way, you will have lost your reputation of being un-doxable!

Reputation, reputation, reputation! O, I have
lost my reputation! I have lost the immortal part of
myself, and what remains is bestial.

I doxxed Nullius weeks ago. He has not denied it, therefore it stands as fact.

You rogue! You rascal!

#ULTRADOX'D
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:55:53 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (2), Avirunes (1)

Sorry for the confusion, nullius is just a bot that I accidentally unleashed while being slightly inebriated. It seems to have devoured a Merriam-Webster and is acquiring sentience at an alarming rate.

Therefore I take full credit for any of its smart and positive actions but no responsibility whatsoever if anything goes wrong.
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4088

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:22:22 PM

I expect to read a crispy story, more interesting than the Alex Jones conspiracy theories.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████