Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 07:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for Choosing a Good ICO  (Read 397 times)
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:27:13 AM

I will share some tips on choosing a good ICO, the following tips:

1. Look for the most recent ICO, whose followers directly booming.

2. Note the type of project, choose a project that you think is different, and can be useful for many people.

And Remember!, any type of project if there is no promotion certainly the project will not succeed, therefore you as a bounty participant do not just work in formality only, you should really think for the promotion of projects that you share in social media work effectively, so you must make surethat every post about the project, the post should really be seen by your people/followers in social media.

I would say that there are a lot of important factors for choosing a good ICO. You need to understand the use case of the ICO, whether it is a product that will be adopted by users in their industry. You need to understand whether their team is able to carry out what needs to be done as stated in the roadmap. You need to know whether they have a MVP already. And of course their marketing which is reflected by the number of people following their project esp on telegram.

It is not easily to pick a good ICO nowadays. You must spend more time to understand their business and read their whitepaper.

You must go to a coin which is not illegal coin. Q coin that can make us people happy because of high value of price if we are going to invest and sell.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:28:37 AM

A good ico are those many people want to buy that coin, for example, their presale has been sold out in just an hours? Thats what is good ico. So mate, get some savedroid now before its too late, last day of main sale is today mate

I think it is much harder to choose a good ICO, there are more investing groups or fundations that joining in the presale with more bonus, when you find that, it is a little late. So my advice is doing your own research.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

Always look at the team that is compiled by the ICO and which takes responsibility for all of its initials. Such always win and choose the best ideas of projects.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

2. Note the type of project, choose a project that you think is different, and can be useful for many people.

And Remember!, any type of project if there is no promotion certainly the project will not succeed, therefore you as a bounty participant do not just work in formality only, you should really think for the promotion of projects that you share in social media work effectively, so you must make surethat every post about the project, the post should really be seen by your people/followers in social media.

Choose an ICO with a good working product, a credible team/developer, a presentable white paper, a nice roadmap and a trusted handling manager. These are the things I consider most of the time. If you want to make extra sure, go to icobench and look for that ICO name. It should be listed there with nice ratings.

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:05:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

As a case study, this is an example of a solid ICO because they have an actual use case that solves a real-world problem of getting the masses of people into crypto. In addition, they have a solid team with specifically exchange experience which is critical for their arbitrage exchange company they're creating. Finally, they have a comprehensive whitepaper, website, and explainer video.

Hope this helps you guys in dissecting the researching process.
cliffdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

An ICO permits both big and small investors to fund the projects they like.
The nonappearance of lawful rules in the activity of these ICOs has brought about in excess of a couple of scams
Now the considerations should be:
1. Team Composition: Find out everything you can about the team, especially the development team and the advisory board.
2. Bitcointalk.org Thread: A good starting point is the project’s announcement (ANN) thread on BitcoinTalk.org, as Bitcointalk is the biggest forum for Bitcoin and crypto related issues
3. Stage of the project and VC investments: Evaluate the stage of the project. Does it only have a whitepaper? A beta version? Is there a launched product with limited functionality?
4. Why Token is needed? Blockchain necessity: an ICO can’t be an ICO without a dedicated token.
5. Token Distribution. : A good project will link its token distribution to the roadmap.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:30 AM

one of the most important thing to choose the ICO is the product of the project. is it really good so the investors can invest their money in ICO. there is no good ICO if the product is unknown or not good
That is true. usually, a good ICO gives a clear and detailed explanation. ICO is a project that many enthusiasts and have a good level of marketing. as well as having established concepts and goals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:25:41 AM

It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market. They will inevitably be subjected to the market and regulatory pressures of their target industries, so knowing the environment should give you an idea of what challenges and opportunities these ventures face.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:27:12 AM

Good and real team, MVP and clear documents.
For me it was Red Lanterns

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:33:24 AM

Go to the famous ICO service platform to view!

The well-known ICO service platform has more investors and professionals, the market reaction is good project, more open and transparent, this kind of project is often more people's trust!
icohdcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

Agree but say you've followed these rules and invested in in a bunch of 'cool' ICOs only to find that they are not listed on any exchange. What do you do with such tokens?

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Here is a very recent ICO and like you're saying they are going to be useful for the masses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
RadioYo

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

Bounties are a waste of money if you have the manpower to do promotion yourself.  Moreover, why would pay someone a bounty of they don't have the same conviction in your project as you do?  Seems like waste of time and money?  I rather not pay bounties and burn any unused tokens to show the people who participate in our ICO that we're in this together.

I would also add the a working product with users makes a good ICO. 

The Team is important.  Not so much Advisors because as we have all seen some Advisors are advisors in name only or just fake.

I think our ICO https://rao.radioyo.fm is a good one, subjective point of view of course, and I'm fully aware of what we need to improve on but that hasn;t stopped people from believing in our vision or product https://radioyo.fm

My 2¢

RadioYo

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

For me the best ICOs are FACETER and AITHEON .The hottest ICOs for me this year .REad more about them .
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

For me the best ICOs are FACETER and AITHEON .The hottest ICOs for me this year .REad more about them .
What are your options for analyzing and selecting good ICOs? In my opinion, we should analyze the roadmap and whitepaper, look at the team tokens release level, if they have a lot of experience, sure the project they will succeed. Watching their communication channels, if there are a large number of visitors, perhaps the ICO project will be feasible. That is my personal opinion.

galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

I am here for knowledge, thank you guys for sharing
I think having faith in project that we invested is very important too. :')), but no be too silly.

green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:40:52 AM

Best way if you can is to meet in person with the ceo of the ICO, then you know who is accountable and can report them if they do an exit scam.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

I just suggest you to see the details of ico project that runs, because the project will usually show the composition of team, concept, whitepapper and also roadmap. you can see it because it can be used as a guide for the best ico option
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:12:14 AM

one of the most important thing to choose the ICO is the product of the project. is it really good so the investors can invest their money in ICO. there is no good ICO if the product is unknown or not good

I also choose what the product of the ICO that they can produce, if that product can help to our community before i invest in their project, i also check in ICO Bench if their project have a potential growth. Moreover, i research the team if they enough to handle their project, i read also the whitepaper to get more information for their project and also the roadmap to success.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

If you choosing a good ico you search a good manager of the bounty and check a status of a project bounty before you apply.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: