Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2018, 08:41:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dropped by $2k  (Read 787 times)
coinocean03

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arngrim

Activity: 196
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

If they cannot log in then the value should be increasing for a lot of bitcoin is on hold.
I dont think that is the problem here.
It is fluctuating and a lot of altcoins are being pulled by it too.
$2k difference is not so new now. In fact, it is a low amount compared to what is lost just a month ago.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
First77

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

It's going to $6,500 again..... See my "Twitter page" below for other informations, price updates and events that will turn the markets Grin

Lowest Price & international storage vaults for Gold & Silver/Bullion. See My Twitter Page: Top Bullion Dealers/Stores, News, Informations, Videos & more..

See Websites: http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com  and  http://dangerousmother.com (coming..)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 676
Merit: 255

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 

I think you are referring to Binance. They already acknowledge hack, but its not a like the whole trading platform is hack. Some who is using some kind of bot have found some exploits. That's why they halted withdrawals to investigate and assess the damage.

Yes, the downtrend has something to do with this news. But they keep on updating its customers to control the damage. Unfortunately, there still another negative news about SEC announcing that exchanges must register with them. This has contributed to this bloodbath I supposed.

|
               ▄
            ▄█████▄
         ▄███████████▄
      ▄████████▀████████▄
   ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
 █████████▀    ▄    ▀████████
▐██████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀██████▌
▐████▌   ▐███████████▄   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀▀   ███████▄█████▌
▐█████████▄     ██████████████▌
▐█████████▄  ▄   ▀▀   ████████▌
▐███████████████▄    █████████▌
▐████ ▀████████▄  ▄    ▀██████▌
▐████    ▀███████████▌   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄██████▌
 █████████▄    ▀    ▄█████████
   ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
      ▀████████▄████████▀
         ▀███████████▀
            ▀█████▀
               ▀

>_FOR

███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ██
    ███            █
             ██    █             █████
 █████             █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █             █████
 █████          █  █      ██
       ██       █  █
 ██             █  █           ███
            ██  █  █      █▀▀▀▀███
   █████        █  █      █
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀
   █████             █
         ██          █   ██          █████
                ██   █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄█        █████
        ███
                  ██      ▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
|
tophe15

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

I think not, it's the people who are selling the bitcoin that's why its value is dropping today. If they can't log-in like what you have stated it means it's on hold right? No access = no transaction.
imapessimist

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Part of the reason it always drops every time it seems to be going up is the day traders who take their profit when price rises and buy in again when price drops a bit.  Then other folk panic when they see the price going down and sell their Bitcoin so they don't lose too much money.  I think as long as the day traders are around it will affect the long term growth. 
romanovst

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

People not being able to login will not result in decrease in the price. I have not come across any authentic news that could effect bitcoin price this bad. But I was reading a post here today and it was mentioned there that some person has sold 400 million worth bitcoins and is not finished yet. This might be the reason for increased supply and thus prices coming down. A lot of people will follow this or sell in panic if the news is true. I never thought that we will see such a price decline in such a short time again.

btcwish1

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

No one really knows what is going on and what is actually causing the drop for last 3 months!.

There are so many good news such as USA and Russia going easy on crypto. This itself should be enough to take it to Moon. But no!!  BTC price is just going down. If it increases 5% within few days it drops to 10%.

This is really strange and I am sure even the experts don't know what is going on and where BTC price heading..  $50k or $5k Huh
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Price has already recovered from that panic zone and soon we might get well over $12k. Actually there is huge resistance on $12k that's why price hover around $11.5k for few days before dropping to $9.5k as few trader got panic and sold their coins.

Some pull backs are good to build support so that those resistance can be broken down on next wave of surge.

I am not using bitmex but I think small login issues can't cause sudden panic in market.

andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Yes, he fell right now, of course, and just while there is such a buzz everyone buys bitcoin to then wait for growth. Although I think some will be skeptical about selling and selling it sooner so as not to lose anything

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
xieqieshangu9

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

The currency exchange was temporarily suspended from all currencies, and the exchange was reluctant to compensate users for their losses.

These are the reasons why digital encryption money come in!

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
kynaz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Price has already recovered from that panic zone and soon we might get well over $12k. Actually there is huge resistance on $12k that's why price hover around $11.5k for few days before dropping to $9.5k as few trader got panic and sold their coins.

Some pull backs are good to build support so that those resistance can be broken down on next wave of surge.

I am not using bitmex but I think small login issues can't cause sudden panic in market.

To overcome the $ 12,000 price, many investors and whales are needed. I think the entire Crypto market is still in a downtrend and it will probably take at least 1-2 months for the Cryptocurrency market to fully recover and Bitcoin prices are likely to rise sharply beyond 12,000. $ but I'm sure it will happen soon and now is a good time to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is at a very cheap $ 10,000

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄
████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
████   ▄████▀▀▀  ████    ████
████    ███▀ ▀█▀ ████      ████
███     ██  ██  ████        ███
████     ▀▀ ██  ████         ████
████           ████          ████
████          ████  ██ ▄▄    ████
███         ████  ██  ██    ███
████       ████ ▄█▄ ▄███   ████
████     ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄████▀  ████
████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄████
▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ███████████████   ████       ████   ███████████████   ████           ██████████████     ████████████████
               ▄█████    ████       ████   ████      █████   ████           ████      ████    ██████▀▀██████████
              ▄████▀     ████       ████   ████              ████           ████      ████    ██████▄▄█▀    ▀███
            ▄█████       ████       ████   ████   ████       ████           ████      ████    ██████  █  ██  ███
           █████▀        ████       ████   ███████████       ████           ████      ████    ██████  █  ██  ███
         ▄████▀          ████       ████   ████▀▀▀████       ████           ████      ████    ███  █  █▄    ▄███
        █████▀    ████   ████       ████   ████              ████    ████   ████      ████    ██████████████████
       ███████████████   ███████████████   ████              ████████████   ██████████████     ████████████████
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀████████████▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      EXCHANGE AND FINANCE
██    ████
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
████    ██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
████
Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
██    ████
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
████    ██
First77

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

To overcome the $ 12,000 price, many investors and whales are needed. I think the entire Crypto market is still in a downtrend and it will probably take at least 1-2 months for the Cryptocurrency market to fully recover and Bitcoin prices are likely to rise sharply beyond 12,000. $ but I'm sure it will happen soon and now is a good time to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is at a very cheap $ 10,000

Only a fool will buy Bitcoin at $3,000 when you can lose all your money in Bitcoin. Look at the price of safest investments gold, silver, land etc.. You can get $5,000/acre land in many parts of the world.

Lowest Price & international storage vaults for Gold & Silver/Bullion. See My Twitter Page: Top Bullion Dealers/Stores, News, Informations, Videos & more..

See Websites: http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com  and  http://dangerousmother.com (coming..)
LSt56

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

No one really knows what is going on and what is actually causing the drop for last 3 months!.

There are so many good news such as USA and Russia going easy on crypto. This itself should be enough to take it to Moon. But no!!  BTC price is just going down. If it increases 5% within few days it drops to 10%.

This is really strange and I am sure even the experts don't know what is going on and where BTC price heading..  $50k or $5k Huh
it's true I'm also curious about what's going on, after a remarkable rise at the end of last year and impacts to date the prices continue to rise and fall very conspicuously.

monchi

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

I believe bitcoin will crash again. The overall trend is a bearish trend for me. This is part of the bitcoin price cycle, bitcoin will crash in the level where it will be really stable.
Maybe that time fewer and fewer people will still have trust in bitcoin and those people will be rewarded again when the price will peak again.

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

I won't be putting all the blame to this kind of situation wherein bitcoin's price will really fall down.
i guess its downfall today can be highly attributed to people selling their coins whenever they see a minor dip in the price.
they simply doesn't want to take the risk of it getting lower.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
casperBGD

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

if this is second wave of bear market, it should go below earlier low of 6k, graphics points this out, but it will be seen in a few days..

◢ eByte ◣
THE MOST POWERFUL DECENTRALIZED
◥ ESPORTS GAME CHANGER ◤
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

Difficulties in entering or login in,, have no and won’t have any effect on bitcoin price as exchange only holds the coin and not spending it.. Dropping 2000$ on a market price have many factors as it is accumulated reasons of simultaneous bad propaganda and hacking incidents that create panic to new users/investors that have inexperienced on the 2017 attacks..

matuson

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

We have seen larger falls in the past. $ 2,000 is fine. Bitcoin can overcome them in a few hours. I am sure that this decline is due to the desire to buy the whales coins for beginners. They are not accustomed to volatility and often sell their coins. But they have few coins so they can not affect the price of bitcoin. Very soon, the price of bitcoin will rise to $ 12,000.
kevinzxz

Activity: 322

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

I do not think such a thing would happen, because the possibility is very small to make the bitcoin price back to $ 2000 and I think if the bitcoin price will go down at least the bitcoin price reaches only $ 6000.

Tipsters

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED. A DECENTRALIZED PLATF

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

It could be. If they have trouble logging on then the trades they had on queue will be on hold for a long time. The effect of this is that they will be holding so much crypto whether it is bitcoin or any other tokens and that way of mass holding can greatly affect the price of bitcoin. I am sure that everything will be fine once the exchange site is fixed. They can move to other exchanges though but that will be irrelevant if they had already started their trade.

██       ▄▄▄       ██
     ████    ▄█████▄    ████
      ████   ███████   ████
       ████  ▀█████▀  ████
 ██     ████   ▀▀▀   ████     ██
████     ████       ████     ████
 ████     ████     ████     ████
  ████     ████   ████     ████
   ████     ████ ████     ████
    ████     ███████     ████
     ████     █████     ████
      ████     ███     ████
       ████           ████
        ████         ████
         ████       ████
          ████     ████
           ████▄ ▄████

..........███           ███  ███  ███           ███                 ███   ███               ███
...........███         ███   ▀▀▀   ███         ███   ▄██████████▄   ███   ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
............███       ███    ███    ███       ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ███   ███   ███████████████
.............███     ███     ███     ███     ███               ██   ███   ███   ███▀        ███
..............███   ███      ███      ███   ███      ████████████   ███   ███   ███         ███
...............███ ███       ███       ███ ███      ██         ██   ███   ███   ███         ███
................█████        ███        █████       ██▄       ▄██   ███   ███   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
.................███         ███         ███        ▀███████████▀   ███   ███   ▀████████████▀
every item has a story
   █
  ███
   ███
    ███
 █   ███
███   ███
 ███   ██
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN

PRE SALE       
14th May 2018
     █
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███   █
███   ███
██   ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███

██████████████▄
██         █████▄
██ ██   ██ ███████▄
██  ██ ██  █████████
██   ███   █████████
██                ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ██
██            ██  ██
██                ██
████████████████████
must_have

Activity: 81

I participate in Fiancia bounty! ------->

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

It's going to $6,500 again.....
I think in isn't. Don't worry: keep calm and buy more bitcoins! It is preparing for growth up to 50000$ for one Bitcoin)You'll see!

FIANCIA | A REVOLUTIONARY COPY TRADING PLATFORM & TV CHANNEL  (http://fiancia.io/)
More than 3000 crypto currency pairs to trade
palle11

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

The reason for this recent drop to my opinion is that people are selling off bitcoin (the short term traders) because they have seen some difference as gain from their investment. They are dumping and jumping out, grabbing some $4,000, $3,000 etc as gain.

rajuahmed330

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

"Bitcoin Price Forecast: Russia Finalizing Regulations by July, Bitcoin Future Looks Safe" - This News Headline from profitconfidential.
So Maybe Good things waiting for us. Please be quite and just forget for 2-3 months about crypto market.
Bitcoin may Down $5k-$6k, and again market will recover.

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
Ranly123

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

It has nothing to do with bitcoin price whether clients had difficulty in logging in because bitcoin price only fluctuates because of the supply and demand law on economics. Though some exchanges has more clients than the other they cannot even manipulate the pricing of bitcoin in the market.

whirlcoin

Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

I think the reason behind this price drop is Binance hack news but really the funds are safe only a few bitcoin might be hacked as oer the CEO of binance tweet.So now the price keeps recovering at the moment soon it will be back to $12K.

paul00

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

"Bitcoin Price Forecast: Russia Finalizing Regulations by July, Bitcoin Future Looks Safe" - This News Headline from profitconfidential.
So Maybe Good things waiting for us. Please be quite and just forget for 2-3 months about crypto market.
Bitcoin may Down $5k-$6k, and again market will recover.
You're right, we just need to wait for that time and we know bitcoin value will increase at that moment and maybe at the end of the month bitcoin value will exceed at $20k. So don't panic about what is happening on bitcoin it is totally normal that we experience ups and down.
I think the reason behind this price drop is Binance hack news but really the funds are safe only a few bitcoin might be hacked as oer the CEO of binance tweet.So now the price keeps recovering at the moment soon it will be back to $12K.
I don't think the hack of website of binance has nothing to do with bitcoin value as they stated "All funds are safe and no funds have been stolen".
wenwen478

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

As far as I know, there are two reasons for the price drop: 1. The attack on the BINANCE . 2. The Chinese government will step up its supervision of digital currencies on March 15, including restricting related bank accounts, limiting transactions Platform IP restrictions and other measures. Of course, these are just rumors.

C O N N E C T I N G 
A I
T O
E V E R Y O N E

███████████      ███████████
██████████      ███████████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
16th███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mersal

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

As far as I know, there are two reasons for the price drop: 1. The attack on the BINANCE . 2. The Chinese government will step up its supervision of digital currencies on March 15, including restricting related bank accounts, limiting transactions Platform IP restrictions and other measures. Of course, these are just rumors.
So the main reason is just FUD so the price will rise again and in some exchanges the price are still high at the moment so it is good time for the arbitrage trading and I have earned some money by buying low and selling high.

(    MB8Coin    )         The new fuel for an existing Loyalty Rewards Network       
|   WHITEPAPER   |   WEBSITE   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |
●  TOKEN SALE  L I V E !  ●  ( ( (  B U Y   N O W  ) ) )  ●  TOKEN SALE  L I V E !  ●
hossamdz

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

every thing is possible bro this is BTC  Grin Grin Wink

╔═════ ★★★★★   GOLDIAM.IO   ★★★★★ ═════╗
THE FUTURE OF MINING GOLD AND DIAMOND
lamcouz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

GigTricks.io | An Integrated Freelance Ecosystem

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

This is the best time to invest in bitcoins. If you want to, you can invest in bitcoin at any time, and I don't think it's a very high price, but in the future it will be $100,000, and you can still get a lot of money in your investment.

Gotumoot

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Well as you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing almost 11k dollars though , and I think it's because the investors panic selling and resulting the price or the demand on the marketplace become unstable , so as the bitcoin. And don't worry bitcoin would not stock on just 6k dollars though or 2k usd?, bitcoin is still an unstable currency.

████
                        ████
                 ██    ████
███████         ███   ████     ███████████▄       █████▌     ▐████████████████
 ███████       ████  ████     ██████████████     ▐█████      ████████████████▌
  ███████     ██████████     ███▀▀  ▀▀██████▌    ██████           ██████
   ███████   ██████████     ██▀        ██████    █████▌          ▐██████    ▄▄██████▄▄
    █████   ██████████     ██          ▐█████   ▐█████           ██████▌   ██▀▀    ▀▀██
     ██   ███████████     ██▌           █████   ██████           ██████   ██   █▀▀▄   ██
         ████████ ██     ███▌          ▐█████   █████▌          ▐██████   ██   █▄▄▀   ██
        ████████        █████         ▄█████▌  ▐█████           ██████▌   ██   █ ▀▄   ██
        ███████         ██████▄    ▄▄███████   ██████           ██████     ██▄      ▄██
         █████           █████████████████▀    █████▌          ▐██████      ▀▀██████▀▀
          ███             ▀█████████████▀     ▐█████████████   ██████▌
           █                ▀▀██████▀▀        █████████████▌   ██████
P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain
▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬

███
                                        ███
                       █████       █▌  ███
                        █████     ██▌ ███
                         █████   ███████
                          ████  ███████
                           █▀  ███████
████████████████████          █████ █          ███████████████████
                             █████
                              ███
                               █
Medium
Facebook
Instagram
Linkedin
Twitter
Telegram

███
                                        ███
                       █████       █▌  ███
                        █████     ██▌ ███
                         █████   ███████
                          ████  ███████
                           █▀  ███████
████████████████████          █████ █          ███████████████████
                             █████
                              ███
                               █
Dudeperfect

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

I was expecting such small ups and downs in this month as we are in the last phase of the correction process, traders waiting for slight growth are selling/liquidating their capital to grab this opportunity but I am expecting sustainable growth in the price after this month so there is nothing to worry about it in my honest opinion.

wenwen478

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

So the main reason is just FUD so the price will rise again and in some exchanges the price are still high at the moment so it is good time for the arbitrage trading and I have earned some money by buying low and selling high.
First of all, congratulations ! And I think the price will rise after a long time;But  in the short term, the price will continue to shock, and may  be lower!!

C O N N E C T I N G 
A I
T O
E V E R Y O N E

[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
16th███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
heureca

Activity: 560

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

I think the main reason is Binance news. It is big criptocurrency exchange and similar issues could be the reason of BTC dump. I advise to hold your coins without panic sell Wink

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄ █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄ █
        ▐███▀ ▀█ █
        ████ █ █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀ █
       ▀▄▄███▌ █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████ █
 ▄▀ ██ ██ █
▐▌ ██▌▐▌ ▀▄
█ ██ █ ▀▄
█ █▀▄▌ █
█ ▄▀█▄██ █
█ ▄▀ ▀▀▄▄▀▄ █
▀▀ █ █
               █ ▄▀
               ▀▄█
▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ ▄███████▄ ▄▄███████▄ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌ ▄████▀▀▀████▄ ▐████▀▀█████ ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄ ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀ █████ ████▌ ████▌ ▀████████▀ █████▄ ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀ ██████████████▌ ▄▄██████████ ▄██████▄ █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████▀▀▀█████ ▄████████▄ ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄ ████▄▄ ▄▄█▄ ████▄ ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄ ████████▌
     █████████████████▀ ▀███████████ ▀████████████ ████▀ ▀████ ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
zakirazak

Activity: 284

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

CCN Reports -
Bitcoin Dips Under $ 9,500 In short, Recovered Market as Binance Hack Denied
Yesterday, on March 8,
bitcoin prices had dropped below $ 9,500 for a while,
sparked by Binance's hack rumors, Japanese government penalties on local bourses,
and massive bitcoin sales by Mt. Gox trustee.

referring to the above report,
I think how speculation risk influences market emotions
even Pump campaigns by trader groups are often faced with deadlocks,
when betting in such "rumors" situations.

we may be uneasy for the future,
when someone it comes to dissatisfaction
with some parties and try to linking BTC
with a series of trials such as "darkpool games", "Hackers", Viruses, money laundering and terrorists.
so some countries began to take drastic action against the BTC.

to relate the difficulty of logging in to the exchange platform
as the cause of the BTC value drop is small below 3%,
following the individual experiencing, to me is not alot significant,
if the majority is calculated may involve 1 or 2 platforms from hundreds of existing exchange platform networks
or perhaps at 5 for every 100 individuals.
anyway this year BTC still under high presure between speculate vs emotion in market Scenario,
but I still believe BTC will broken its record in 2020 and make a new record at USD50K / BTC.

adolf512

Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

I think the main reason is Binance news. It is big criptocurrency exchange and similar issues could be the reason of BTC dump. I advise to hold your coins without panic sell Wink
Indeed, the reduction in the price of bitcoins is connected with the news about the exchange of Binance. After bitkoya other crypto-currencies began to decline. It is desirable that the market is more quickly stabilized.

Em00n01

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

I don't think so. May be it is because of Binance issue or recent fud. I believe it will recover soon. Don't panic. Just hold tight.

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

The news of the 180k coins that the Mt Gox trustees still have to dump, might have influenced some investors decision to buy

now. They know, when these trustees dump these coins, the price will go down further and they also know the trustees are

dumping in batches. {6k coins, then 6k coins ..... and so on} So why are you going to buy expensive coins now, if you know the

price is going to go down lower? {The last batch was 18k coins}  Huh

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

guschin

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

If bitcoin prices go to $5000, it will be very bad. It may completely collapse from there. Only reason I think about this is the increasing popularity of alt coins. Most of the experienced bitcoin investors have realized that it is possible to make more gains in short time by investing in alt coins. Thus they are moving their bitcoin investment in alt coins. As a result the demand for bitcoins is decreasing and the price is on lower side. I can confirm it on the exchange I am  using, the trade volumes are much higher for ripple there.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on Telegram
Darmanin

Activity: 115

Glab Trotter

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

I do not think the bitcoin will fall so low, too much support to break before ...
trecore4

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

That's really small volume from the trading platform like that. I mean it's small in front of the market cap that has recently dropped from the market. Just because people were not able to log in into this platform doesn't mean that it dropped the volume dramatically. I mean come on how many of them might have been putting lots of money on the trades which can support the 2k drop. I don't believe that there is only one reason for this drop but there are many. It could be corrections, it could temporary unavailable platforms like binance etc and much more.

|
               ▄
            ▄█████▄
         ▄███████████▄
      ▄████████▀████████▄
   ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▐████▌   ▐███████████▄   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀▀   ███████▄█████▌
▐█████████▄     ██████████████▌
▐█████████▄  ▄   ▀▀   ████████▌
▐████    ▀███████████▌   ▐████▌
   ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
      ▀████████▄████████▀
         ▀███████████▀
            ▀█████▀
               ▀

>_FOR

███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ██
    ███            █
             ██    █             █████
 █████             █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █             █████
       ██       █  █
 ██             █  █           ███
            ██  █  █      █▀▀▀▀███
   █████        █  █      █
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀
   █████             █
         ██          █   ██          █████
                ██   █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
        ███
                  ██      ▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
|
colvis

0x1A253A49C6eA74a8bFf6A36aAf058fb053CA430b

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

well the 2k different for the drop of bitcoin is not something new and is nothing to worry about, a drop different worth more than this has happened earlier before now. with the users of bitcoin not being able to login into their platform/dashboard it will be of a good advantage to them because they might want to sell off the one which they have because of the fear of the fall... the price will fall but before this time next week it will definitely rice back to the price which it was earlier this wk ($11k)  

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPER JOIN
                     WEBSITE                          ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                          MEDIUM           ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM                         ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
First77

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

I do not think such a thing would happen, because the possibility is very small to make the bitcoin price back to $ 2000 and I think if the bitcoin price will go down at least the bitcoin price reaches only $ 6000.

Bitcoin $9,800 now   Grin

sollahp

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

Bitcoin $9,800 now   Grin

the risk that bitcoin can bring and risk it about 2,000 usd.
Bitcoin's blockchain technology loses its appeal
The value of Bitcoin really lies in the blockchain technology. Over time, this technology is constantly being upgraded to increase security. This is a series of virtual currency in the world to compete with Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin still holds the upper hand, 150 new organizations around the world recently tested a new Blockchain version of Ethereum. This is a highly rated protocol that will change the game in the virtual currency world. So Bitcoin may lose its appeal in the near future.
My personal opinion!

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1006

Uchit ICO ⭐created by CRASS Infotech

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

One explanation is that the Mt Gox bankruptcy trustee is dumping a lot of BTC and BCH in the exchanges right now. According to available reports, the trustee is still in the possession of close to BTC168,000 and similar number of BCH.

...Uchit...

.......................The Hub of Communication and Collaboration..........................
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ⧱⧱⧱⧱ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram      YouTube

...Uchit...
Lintel

Activity: 569

“Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

I think not, it's the people who are selling the bitcoin that's why its value is dropping today. If they can't log-in like what you have stated it means it's on hold right? No access = no transaction.

I also agree with you, I think the same thing. it's those people who are always in panic when the price  of bitcoin drops a bit , they are selling their bitcoins for the reason that they are afraid that bitcoin will go down to its bottom in which I don't think it will.happen.

Transforming Venture Capital
     ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇  READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▇▇

███████████       ▄▄█████▄▄        ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ████      ████   ████
      ████          ▐███▀       ▀███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ██████████    ███▌         ▐███    ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐███         ███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ████           ████▄▄   ▄▄████     █████▄  ▄█████   ████
      ███████████     ▀▀█████████▀▀       ▀██████████▀    ████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀████▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
                        █▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
BitcoinGuruOne

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

I think you are referring to Binance. They already acknowledge hack, but its not a like the whole trading platform is hack. Some who is using some kind of bot have found some exploits. That's why they halted withdrawals to investigate and assess the damage.

Yes, the downtrend has something to do with this news. But they keep on updating its customers to control the damage. Unfortunately, there still another negative news about SEC announcing that exchanges must register with them. This has contributed to this bloodbath I supposed.

They were not hacked. First of all this was a different kind of hack, the actual hacking took place in last 2 months and targeted various users by phishing and stealing their login details after that they saved their APIs only to try use them yesterday to pump other coin and after that cash out their own coins, which they did not do because Binance had security measures in place which blocked these transactions to appear.

Hovhannes

Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

I think that there is no panic in the market. The price dropped because the Hackers stole the API keys of Binance accounts, and actively sold the assets of other users. I think the price will rise soon.
fulmetal08larz

Merit: 117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

The recent drop we're experiencing is due to the dramas and issues revolving around the cryptosphere, same scenario as last year. Understanding the volatility of bitcoin, it is somehow discouraging to invest in a downtrend of BTC price, but if you will look at the bigger picture, for long term, it is a good opportunity to buy more BTC at a discounted price. Plan your entry point and look for signs of reversal.

D Digiwage  |  Decentralized Freelance Workplace  |  JOIN OUR WORKPLACE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer / with Masternode  |  Exchange (CryptoBridge)  |  MN Zone  Masternodes Online  |  MNODE Club
Praesidium

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

That aint the problem here. If they're having difficulty to log in then it will not affect price of since the bitcoin is on hold. I really think that FUDs are always the main reason of the token dips however it also beneficial to the traders since we are able to buy cheap coins during dips.

Sinecoin

Activity: 728

DateCoin - The HOTTEST ICO

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

I think that there is no panic in the market. The price dropped because the Hackers stole the API keys of Binance accounts, and actively sold the assets of other users. I think the price will rise soon.

I hope your right lol. I feel like if the price keeps going down then even some of the best holders will begin to sell which will set in even more panic tanking the price even more.

Inkdatar

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

The recent drop we're experiencing is due to the dramas and issues revolving around the cryptosphere, same scenario as last year. Understanding the volatility of bitcoin, it is somehow discouraging to invest in a downtrend of BTC price, but if you will look at the bigger picture, for long term, it is a good opportunity to buy more BTC at a discounted price. Plan your entry point and look for signs of reversal.
We always experience this kind of situation about bitcoin price drops. It could go even lower or this time will not so a lot of issues happen this time. A normal situation rather in bitcoin that fluctuations should expected. Yes a good chance to buy bitcoin because of the value goes down.

█████████████████             
          ███████████████████████         
        ███████████████████████████       
       █████████████████████████████       
      ████████████████████████████     
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
█████   █ █ █   █   █   █ █ ████ ██   ███
█████ ███ █ █ █ █ ████ ██ █ ███ █ ██ ████
█████   █ █ █   █   ██ ███ ████ █ ██ ████
███████ █ █ █  ██ ████ ███ ████   ██ ████
█████   █   █ █ █   ██ ███ ██ █ █ █   ███
█████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████       
         ██████████████████████         
            ████████████████           

SURETY.AI
 ███
  █
  █      ███     
  █    ▄█▀
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █

███
          █
 ███      █
   ▀█▄    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄                 ▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██             ████████████▀
 ████▄         █████████████▀
 ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
█▄▄█████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████
    █████████████████████
     ▀█████████████████▀
       ▄█████████████▀
▄▄████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

First77

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

that's no panic ?? 

Marrionbitcoin

Merit: 11

"Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

For me let's just wait for the perfect timing. We all know that Bitcoin still have some dips this early year but let's just hope and be patient for the price to rise up again. For you to be able to jump higher, you need to bend your knees. If the price drops, don't be discourage but instead take this opportunity to invest additional coins and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Just think that dips are normal in trading and this is our change to buy more Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

Baofeng

Merit: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

One explanation is that the Mt Gox bankruptcy trustee is dumping a lot of BTC and BCH in the exchanges right now. According to available reports, the trustee is still in the possession of close to BTC168,000 and similar number of BCH.

Correct, but I don't know the timing is really bad. He could have waited a few more days before selling. I guess he needed to llquidate it today. Sadly the effect has rippled already and the market is now southside.

Maybe we may see bitcoin going at $8k. But I do think that there will be resistance at $7K and $6K that it will not go further below that price.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
goldade

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

I think the reason for the slight downfall,  as I would call it,  is that fact there a lot of people who are selling their bitcoins because of panic. The panic sell because they believe the price of bitcoin could go worst than its current price and believe that they have to sell at the current price in order to avoid loss.
However, it's not advisable to panic sell during the dumps of bitcoin. It is certain that no matter how tragic the downfall maybe,  there is a high chance the price will skyrocket back even going beyond its previous price.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
No it's not the reason why bitcoin is dropping. Many are taking their money and profits gone out to bitcoin and that's the reason why the price dropped dramatically. But there are also connection with exchanges when bitcoin is dropping and one of it is the recent news about Binance being hacked but it's all good again so we should expect that this drop will be ending up soon but there's no exact date or time when it will happen. The charts are still bloody but percentage went low.

First77

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

No it's not the reason why bitcoin is dropping. Many are taking their money and profits gone out to bitcoin and that's the reason why the price dropped dramatically.

Yes. Game Over. Look at 7 safest investments

Meuh5598i

Activity: 256

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:14:04 AM

I think btc will halt on 6k and than it will grow to 10k by the middle of the next month. And gonna keep its value of near about 10000 somewhat.
What ever the news is..it happened for a reason on purpose and every year this will happen.
Dont believe in cryptoes just take the opportunity out of it. Make the move at the right time.

Meuh5598i

Activity: 256

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:26 AM

some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
No it's not the reason why bitcoin is dropping. Many are taking their money and profits gone out to bitcoin and that's the reason why the price dropped dramatically. But there are also connection with exchanges when bitcoin is dropping and one of it is the recent news about Binance being hacked but it's all good again so we should expect that this drop will be ending up soon but there's no exact date or time when it will happen. The charts are still bloody but percentage went low.

Totally agreed. Hod the coins. Panic sell wont lead to any good. I will keep saying not to trust cryptos though. But one should understand the true potentiality of btc by relying on its record.

nani culi

Activity: 98

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

bitcoin discount 2k is not something so unexpected, look at the past that it has fallen 4k, 5k at the time the news is not good and I do not worry

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Mungurul

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

Biance has recently been hacked but it is only an exchanger. Bitcoin price is flactuating from the last 2 months. After it is passing this period, Bitcoin will come back soon its own path.

████
      ████
▄██████████████   █████▄▄     █████  █████████████████  ██████████████▄  █████       █████
███████████████   ████████    █████  █████████████████  ████████████████  █████     █████
█████             █████████   █████        █████                  ▀█████   █████   █████
█████████████     ██████████  █████        █████                  ▄█████    █████ █████
█████████████     █████ █████ █████        █████        ██████████████▀      █████████
█████             █████  ██████████        █████        ███████████▄          ███████
█████             █████   █████████        █████        █████  ▀█████▄         █████
███████████████   █████    ████████        █████        █████    ▀█████▄       █████
▀██████████████   █████     ▀▀█████        █████        █████      ▀█████▄     █████
      ████
      ████
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  █████   ██  ▀█▄
██  █████   ██    ▀█▄
██  █████   ██████████▄
██                   ██
██  ███████████████  ██
██                   ██
██  ███████████████  ██
██                   ██
██  ███████████████  ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
[]
isaac_clarke22

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:33 AM

Quite obvious of these kind of panics though, but it is now quite different unlike the issues before that it is pure hack in exchanges causing a lot of cash outs in the market. This could prove that we're not yet at the stage where such putting too much funds in the exchanges are gonna be secured. As sites still ongoing to its young stage of security, this is a mark of it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

Totally agreed. Hod the coins. Panic sell wont lead to any good. I will keep saying not to trust cryptos though. But one should understand the true potentiality of btc by relying on its record.
Why shouldn't we trust crypto then we are investing on it? Why would you hold if you are not trusting it then?  You won't trust bitcoin then you'll say that it has the true potential.
Yes. Game Over. Look at 7 safest investments
Game over? What are you talking about? Elaborate these 7 safest investments.

kimmy724

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:33:39 AM

Bitcoin has dropped 2k but it is not the lowest in 2018 . Remember that in the first week of February it was down 50% with a price tag at $ 6500 . With the SEC news ruling bitcoin is a commodity this is but natural  and some adjustments have to be made. So Chill out and let it flow.

feny.blackpink

“The future is your Genome ”

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

i think that is not the reason. you will not know, if there are whales sell some of their bitcoin.
more over i heard a news about binance exchange hacked and dumped the bitcoin.
there are many factors.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
hoseg

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

I think the price plunging of Bitcoin has nothing to do with how easy it is for users to log in. If users can't log in, it means that they can't trade, so people's holdings will not change, and this will not affect the price of Bitcoin.
ajaymukund

Activity: 224

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

The price of bitcoin at the moment has made many people confused and anxious. My friends decided to sell all their bitcoins and accepted a $ 10k loss. There are a lot of very strong discount altcoins and the market is going down. I think this is the shark's trait, they make us anxious and sell all the altcoins at the present time. Any other comments? I would love to hear from you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Getmon

Activity: 584
Merit: 251

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

People are now beginning to look for reasons or alibis or excuses or whatever you want to call them of the huge value drop everyone is seeing these days. Some others are looking for the hardest FUD that caused the market to lose a huge chunk of its overall value. I don't think this is caused by some shallow FUDs though. I believe this is due to the governments taking the crypto case more seriously now. And a bit of correction from the bullish end of 2017. 

▓▓▓▓████░░░▒▓▓▒    ▓▓
                      ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░█▓▓▒
                 ██▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░█▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
             █████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███     ▓▓▓░█▓▓▒▒▒████▒
          ███████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████     █▓▓▓░█▓▓▒▒▒███████
       ██████████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓░██▓▒▒▒█████████▓
     ███████████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓░██▓▓▒▒▒███████████
  ████████▒█████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓░░██▓▓▒▒▒█████████████
████████████████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░██▓▓▒▒▒████████▒██████▓
███████████████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░██▓▓▓▒▒▒██████████████▓
   █████████████▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓▓▒▒▒▒████████████▓
     ▒███████████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███████████
        █████████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒██ █████▒
           ▓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒██████
               █████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒████
                   █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                        ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
                                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

ALTAIR VR

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
anavir

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

yes there is dropping of price and it is quiet big for me..but i have a big hope that it is only temporary...this happened few months back but it still regain to increase..and i think this dropping is due to panic selling of bitcoin and withdrawing of profit..

(    MB8Coin    )         The new fuel for an existing Loyalty Rewards Network      
|   WHITEPAPER   |   WEBSITE   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |
●  TOKEN SALE  L I V E !  ●  ( ( (  B U Y   N O W  ) ) )  ●  TOKEN SALE  L I V E !  ●
Nerman

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

With the volatility of the crypto market we have seen drops and rise bigger than $2000 too often. 

For the price as of this writing we are at $8,800 and I was really surprise that we went down lower $9,000 i thought that it will hold. I really hope that we would not go lower than $8,000 because if we do I am pretty sure it will go back again to the $6,000 support area.

kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

With the volatility of the crypto market we have seen drops and rise bigger than $2000 too often. 

For the price as of this writing we are at $8,800 and I was really surprise that we went down lower $9,000 i thought that it will hold. I really hope that we would not go lower than $8,000 because if we do I am pretty sure it will go back again to the $6,000 support area.
If so big deal, we know this market is growing, we know it has a reason, the mempool is getting clearer and clearer, the alternatives have no reason to be. Bitcoin is going to have these dips but we know the truth is it will grow and grow, we will easily see 20k again and this is just a peak or a dip on the ever growing long map.

maydna

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

yes there is dropping of price and it is quiet big for me..but i have a big hope that it is only temporary...this happened few months back but it still regain to increase..and i think this dropping is due to panic selling of bitcoin and withdrawing of profit..

I am sure that this is just temporary and the price will increase back to the high price but if somehow the price really reaches $2k, I will make sure to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it no matter how long it needs. but I am not sure that the price will drop to $2k and I am sure that many people in cryptocurrency will shock about this but we are in cryptocurrency which everything could happen and we can only follow if we like. just prepare our self for the worst thing that might be happening in the future.

hxxxiu

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

Wait patiently. Don't panic. I'll tell you this is a good opportunity to buy. History is always surprisingly similar.

❂ Lysergion.com ✸ Psychedelic Crypto ✸ Airdrop ❂
Theyasirahmad

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:39:18 AM

price of bitcoin is dropping because those who have bought bitcoin at 6000$ in last month are selling, (less demand more supply)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

It is recovering now. Do not expect big fall downs. If it falls to 6500 than it will reveal a big dangerous bear market and we will wait for a long time for the prices to recover.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
.V T O S..      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
.......FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM.......
...MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB....

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
playboy654

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

It is recovering now. Do not expect big fall downs. If it falls to 6500 than it will reveal a big dangerous bear market and we will wait for a long time for the prices to recover.
Last time also the price of bitcoin falls under $7000 but it was recovered very fast but we can't expect that to happen always and I am also don't think the price will fall to that level because already there is some upward movement in the price chart.

(    MB8Coin    )         The new fuel for an existing Loyalty Rewards Network       
|   WHITEPAPER   |   WEBSITE   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |
●  TOKEN SALE  L I V E !  ●  ( ( (  B U Y   N O W  ) ) )  ●  TOKEN SALE  L I V E !  ●
WickedPrince0714

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

Recent Days bitcoin is dump again from 10k-8k but don't panic just keep hodl your bitcoin until the price is raise again.
chillitabit

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

bitmex is too small to cause this drop. It's just sheer speculation, we need to get used to it. Let's not sell our tokens and coins but hold it so it can grow. Or buy if weak hands leave

☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩
First Trading Ecosystem
════☛ ftec.io ☚════
cloudproject

Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I think the matter is exchange platform
When the platform get an eror the program to exchange just stopped but bitcoin itself is still flow like usualy

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
CongHoan

https://i.imgur.com/JqUMTN0.png

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

yesterday it's 8k8 but now is 9k2  Tongue . heart disaster

▬▬ ● ● QURREX Token Sale 10.06-30.06, 2018 ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE ● ● ▬▬
ChickenDuck

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

This is nothing related to BitMex.
It's the FUD of the Mt.Gox. The mummy return.
12tribes

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Yes and No. Yes, because if the number of users on the platform were whales and found it to carry out transactions, they may well give a number of false reports. However, no singular exchange like Bitmex can be singularly responsible for the crash of the bitcoin price. Whales may be dumping stuff on an island off the coast of Japan.

slothtrooper

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I36XXYBEUb0   explains a lot, also covers the Binance. Fear not the AI have it all under the control.
Vatimins

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

umm.. Nope, I really do not think that this is the reason. Although I am not saying that it isn't a problem, I am saying that I do not think that the bitmex issue is the cause of these drops on prices. In fact, if that issue was even related to the prices of bitcoin, the prices would've increased more rather than decrease since the owners of bitcoins that use bitmex services would be forced to hold their bitcoins because they cannot sell them or trade them due to the inability to access their accounts.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

jpespa

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

One of the reasons why bitcoin price still go down is because of many people who are selling what they own because they are afraid that they could lose more if they try to hold onto it longer. In these past few weeks the price of bitcoin were stuck around $10k-11k and right now it goes down again probably more people have dump also their bitcoins for the same reason or they are not anymore expecting that it will bounce back higher.

newguy05

Activity: 860
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

While we are runnign the end of the week the bitcoin prices soar around 30%. People start worrying and a little bit panik as I feel from the forum this time. There is fear, uncertanity and doubt regarding the future of the crypto currencies. the starter of the chain reaction was he SEC has repeatedly said they are going to get involved in the crypto ecosystem.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ███       ▄▄  ▀▀██▄
▄██▀     ███     ▄ ██ ▄   ▀██▄
██▀       ███ ▀▄▀▄██████▄▀▄▀ ▀██
██▀        ███  ▀██▀▀  ▀▀██▀   ▀██
██▀         ███      ▄▄▄▄        ▀██
▄██          ███     ▄███▀         ██▄
██           ███    ████            ██
██           ███  ▄███▀             ██
██           ███ ▄███▀              ██
██           ███████                ██
▀██          ███ ▀███▄             ██▀
██▄         ███  ▀███▄           ▄██
██▄        ███    ████         ▄██
██▄       ███     ▀███▄      ▄██
▀██▄     ███      ▀███▄   ▄██▀
▀██▄▄  ███           ▄▄██▀
▀▀██████      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

korona

████████████████▄
█             █ ▀█▄
█             █   ▀█▄
█             █     ▀█▄
█             █       ▀█
█             ██████████
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
████████████████████████

███
█████
▄█████▄
███████
███████
▄█████████▄
█████████████
▄███▄     █████████████     ▄███▄
█▄   ▄▄      █████      ▀█████████▀      █████      ▄▄   ▄█
██▄████      ▀██          █████          ██▀      ████▄██
█████▀       ███▄      ▄███████▄      ▄███       ▀█████
███▄        ██████▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄██████        ▄███
████▄     ███████████████████████████████     ▄████
█████▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀██████████████
███████▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀███████
█▀▀                                   ▀▀█

Juggy777

Activity: 588
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

Bitcoin has been under severe scrutiny and the exchanges are taking a lot of hit and it's irritating to see it down, I'm sure that in the coming months it'll be back up. All these exchanges news can't keep Bitcoins down for long just stay hold and they'll be back from down to up even before you realise it.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
lablab03

Activity: 252
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

It's going to $6,500 again..... See my "Twitter page" below for other informations, price updates and events that will turn the markets Grin
i don't see any post on your twitter about what you saying which is the price of bitcoin will fall in that value , just a nonsense post and not related on bitcoin.  Stop making false pal , instead make some good post if you want to earn merits.
galkina

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

One of the reasons why bitcoin price still go down is because of many people who are selling what they own because they are afraid that they could lose more if they try to hold onto it longer. In these past few weeks the price of bitcoin were stuck around $10k-11k and right now it goes down again probably more people have dump also their bitcoins for the same reason or they are not anymore expecting that it will bounce back higher.

This is not a valid reason in my opinion. Such people had always existed in the past as well and do not have much impact on the prices. Prices going down is actually an encouragement for new investors. Even the current investors can make a good use of this opportunity to increase their bitcoin holdings. However, I agree that we should still do something about the investors who panic to see sudden bitcoin price drops because they must be spreading their negative experiences with bitcoins to their family and friends.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
mhsingh

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

Yes, he fell right now, of course, and just while there is such a buzz everyone buys bitcoin to then wait for growth. Although I think some will be skeptical about selling and selling it sooner so as not to lose anything

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?ZAJd-3bX)
Shreek

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

I think it does not affect the decline in bitcoin values today. the biggest thing can affect the value of bitcoin is spreading and volume.

I think the volume of bitcoin today is low. because many people are bored with bitcoin prices that are not rising and high. so they are looking for other altcoins to invest.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
currencydesigner

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

Dont be panic stop it . crypto market always volatile if you are a pro expert on this ground you grab a chance to invest in a cheap price. i dont think btc price going down 2k its impossible if that happen i will buy more and hodl for at least 3/4 years the i cash out my fund thats it
sky9314

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Bitcoin has been under severe scrutiny and the exchanges are taking a lot of hit and it's irritating to see it down, I'm sure that in the coming months it'll be back up. All these exchanges news can't keep Bitcoins down for long just stay hold and they'll be back from down to up even before you realise it.
I don't know what happened for a few days, bitcoin has continued go down, the people around me are very panic, they are afraid of evaporation between their wealth overnight.
and since the end of last year in many countries to strict supervision of bitcoin and this will cause great pressure to those who are not holders of the firm.

HongKong

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

I don't know what happened for a few days, bitcoin has continued go down, the people around me are very panic, they are afraid of evaporation between their wealth overnight.
and since the end of last year in many countries to strict supervision of bitcoin and this will cause great pressure to those who are not holders of the firm.
A lot of coin are on coinmarketcap now. Even with that, the price is over $5,000. I'd say that Bitcoin is not broken.
nitrousteam

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

While most of the global countries, governments, and major companies have started to implement Bitcoin into their system the Bitcoin is falling. We have all seen such correction phases when the outside factor connected with the Bitcoin was included. Exchange factor has something to do with the fall along with other things that are preventing it to get back to the 11500.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

If it falls a little bit more I will invest in it again!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
ajaymukund

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

I'm not sure what your opinion, I think the cost of bitcoin is controlled by whales in the crypto market. They have the power to decide all in the crypto market. So the price of bitcoin at $ 2k would never happen, the whale knows what it takes to make a profit. We are just small fish and we must follow the rules of the whales.  Grin

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

I'm not sure what your opinion, I think the cost of bitcoin is controlled by whales in the crypto market. They have the power to decide all in the crypto market. So the price of bitcoin at $ 2k would never happen, the whale knows what it takes to make a profit. We are just small fish and we must follow the rules of the whales.  Grin
In bitcoin there is no fish and no whale. If it is rich investor or poor investor. Bitcoin is a community of people. And chance to became rich. Bitcoin cant in mood of dropping too much. And if it dropped it will catch more investor and go high as sky. We need to wait for bitcoin not to be discouraged or pained from the situation. We need to fight we need to stay strong.

(                                   ▄▀▀▀▄
████▄          ▄█████████████████▄ ▄▀▀▀▄
██████▄      ▄█████████      ▀████▀▄▄▄▀
████▀██ ████ ██▀████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
████  ▀ ▀▀▀▀   █████████ ███████▀
███            ████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
███            ███████      ▄████
███            ██████████████████▀
▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              ▀
                ▄▀▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █ █▀▀▀▀▄
                █      █    █ █ █    █
                ▀▄▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █ █    █
)     MB8Coin       .                           
     The new fuel for an existing........
     Loyalty Rewards Network...........
(   WEBSITE   ) (   FACEBOOK   ) (   TWITTER   )
(       WHITEPAPER      ) (      ANN THREAD       )
────────────────────────────────────────── 
pitiflin

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

Hardly people use bitmex. There's more to it. But eh, I don't see why you're complaining. The prices go up and down, how hard is it for anyone to understand? Fucking wait for the prices to go up like in April. First three months of the year is where most people sell. It's sort of a scientific tradition.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
coinocean03

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

Even goldmansacs have predicted that bitcoin is gonna crash and might end up at $5k by end of this year.
Ejanend

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Even goldmansacs have predicted that bitcoin is gonna crash and might end up at $5k by end of this year.
If you consider such predictions then believe me you are ending up with death of bitocins as soon as possible. Bitcoins were developed in 2009 and till now they had so many dips and downfalls. See the last year’s performance, they have jumped to $21000 and then dropped to $7000 within one month, what you will say about it? Bitcoins have died? No, they are always going up and down.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███                                                                                   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄      ▄▄▄   ███
███   ████████▄     ▄█▄    ▄███████  ████████▄ ███    ███ ███████  ███  ███▄    ███   ███
███   ███   ███    ▄███▄   ███▄  ▀   ███   ███ ███    ███   ███    ███  █████▄  ███   ███
███   ████████▀   ▄█████▄   ▀████▄   ████████▀ ███    ███   ███    ███  ███████▄███   ███
███   ███▀▀██▄   ▄██▀ ▀██▄    ▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀   ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███  ███ ▀██████   ███
███   ███  ▀██▄ ▄█████████▄ █▄▄▄███  ███       ▀████████▀   ███    ███  ███   ▀████   ███
███   ███   ▀██▄███▀   ▀███▀▀████▀   ███         ▀████▀     ███    ███  ███     ▀██   ███

█████████████  PARTY MANSION  █████████████
||▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░███▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███░█
█░██▀░▄██████████▀▀█▄░▀██░█
█░██░░████▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄██░░██░█
█░██░░███▀░▄███▄░▀███░░██░█
█░██░░███░░█████░░███░░██░█
█░██░░███▄░▀███▀░▄███░░██░█
█░██░░████▄▄░░░▄▄████░░██░█
█░██▄░▀█████████████▀░▄██░█
█░███▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░██████████████▀░░░░░▐██░█
█░█████████████░░░░░░░▐██░█
█░████████████▌░░░▐██████░█
█░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░███░█
█░█████████░░░░░░░░░░▐███░█
█░████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄███░█
█░███▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄███░█
█░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░█
█░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░█
█░█████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░█
█░████▄░░░░░░░▄██████████░█
█░████████████████▀▀█████░█
█░███████████▀▀▀░░░░█████░█
█░██████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██████░█
█░███▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░██████░█
█░██████▄░█▀░░░░░░███████░█
█░███████▌▐░░░░░░░███████░█
█░████████░▄██▄░░████████░█
█░██████████████▄████████░█
georgiasus

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

Many analysts are trying to explain the causes of the fall of bitcoin. I think that bitmex is one of several reasons for falling to 9.5. However, there are a number of other reasons why this has become possible.

dear53

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

I think its quit impossible.Bitcoin current price is $9k+  there is no chance to it put down in $2k. Many time its price going very high and it down also $6k/$5k but its not going to$2k...

LocalCoinSwap // World's Most inclusive Cryptocurrency Marketplace
shezu007

Activity: 322
Merit: 121

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

One reason why bitcoin value still go down is a result of numerous individuals who are offering what they claim since they are worried about the possibility that that they could lose increasingly on the off chance that they endeavor to clutch it longer. In these previous couple of weeks the cost of bitcoin were stuck around $9k-11k and at the present time it goes down again likely more individuals have dump likewise their bitcoins for a similar reason or they are not any longer expecting that it will bob back higher.

Truc_Linh

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

It's impossible

BitNautic | Decentralized Shipping Platform (https://bitnautic.io/en)
binghope

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Although Bitcoin is falling, I do not think it will drop to $ 2k. Bitcoin's lowest fall in 2018 is just $ 6k. I think this bitcoin rebound is down to $ 7k and will go up again. The market today is rising slightly, this is a sign that Bitcoin is gradually recovering.

[GREENISHCOIN] THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
PLATFORM BONDING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY ASSETS
https://www.greenishcoin.com/
dsaijz03

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

I think what means is binance which according to the news was hacked. It really affect the prices even if we say that the coins are on hold and they can't log in in a sense that it looks alarming to those holding bitcoin on the other trading sites that what if this trading site or that also get hacked? So some decided to sell their coins to make sure there coins would not be on hold to.

The Deal Coin     BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                    
FACEBOOK     [  PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

my prediction is that the price would go down to 5k within next 4-6 weeks and re-bounce from there.
Kayum10029

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

may be possible.bitcoin price is now under the $6000 and etherum price is $350. what a brusting price is it.this reducing is continue bitcoin price will touch the $2k

Bestthefriend

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

Prices will always drop, you can't expect a bull market without having a bear market, prices can only go up after they've gone down. I need the prices to recover though.

▂▂▂ d i r o ▂▂▂ https://www.diro.io/
Decentralized Identity and Access Management
hen cet

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

In my opinion, behind the decline in bitcoin prices today, because of the many negative news about bitcoin, plus many investors, who panic with the news. They sell their assets, because the fear of bitcoin falls lower, and gets bigger losses.

Bdstar

Merit: 260

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

It's really an alarming news for us those have saving and investment in this platform. But you have to take some risk regarding your saving and investment.
from my perspective, Bitcoin price will remain stable in the near future so don't get excited so much. If you are afraid of this situation then you have to withdraw your stock from this platform because afraid kills your investment...

▄▄████▄▄        
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄        
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
gawer33

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

I hope this is true, I waiting for this to happen. just waiting for the death cross to happen and see how the whales and institutional buyers will react. I'm currently holding USDT right now just waiting for the right time. It might happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow base on my observations  Wink

☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩
Fragmented Identity
════☛ iame.io ☚════
Rajamuda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Which's clear is not just one, two things only that can affect it.. I think this tends to the news that affects a lot of people, lack of confidence as well as a passionate that considers it will be much more down, anyhow.. many new people are there who are not really close to bitcoin yet.
Actually there is nothing to worried about it if we really believe, the fluctuating of the prices can still provide a much better movement from now by another various thing that can affect it.

Momoamzad

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

I think bitcoin will not drop that much low. Because it has many investor and miners. Those who are afraid of bitcoin current price they could withdraw their bitcoin. But I still reserve my bitcoin.

B i t R e w a r d s          CASHBACK & LOYALTY POINTS IN CRYPTOCURRENCY    ❱
<     J O I N   C R O W D S A L E    N O W     >

Whitepaper       Facebook       Reddit       Twitter       Linkedin       Medium       Telegram       ANN Thread
ivrynx

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Since bitcoin is volatile, seeing a drop by 2k usd in a day is just a normal thing, if it had gone up another 2k usd, the reactions wilk be different, since bitcoin had capital gains then, but now its a loss, but come to think if it, more and more people are becoming aware of what bitcoin is today, and that there are other cryptocurrencies as well, there is no doubt that conglomerwtes will soon adapt the technology of bitcoin and bitcoin as well, since there seems to be no more hindrance in the growth of bitcoin, and exchanges closing down, seems to be a part of having the blockchain technology, but bitcoin will still be there, even if exchanges shuts down or just popping out like mushrooms.

D Digiwage  |  Decentralized Freelance Workplace  |  JOIN OUR WORKPLACE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer / with Masternode  |  Exchange (CryptoBridge)  |  MN Zone  Masternodes Online  |  MNODE Club
Bedebah

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Many analysts are trying to explain the causes of the fall of bitcoin. I think that bitmex is one of several reasons for falling to 9.5. However, there are a number of other reasons why this has become possible.
The number of negative news certainly plays a big role in the decline in bitcoin prices, I hope all users can be patient and not panic, I'm sure this storm soon passed and we will see the price as last December.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████  ▀▀▀█▄▄▄
░░░░░▄████████        ██▄
░░░▄██████████          ██▄
░░████████████            ██
▐████████████            ██▌
█████████████             ██
▐█████████████             ██
█████████████             ██
▐████████████            ██▌
░░████████████            ██
░░░▀██████████          ██▀
░░░░░▀████████       ██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀█████  ▄▄▄█▀▀▀

Lunes
A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform.
|     ANN     |     Bounty     |     Website     |     Telegram     |     Facebook     |     Twitter     |
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████[
████████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
First77

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

The number of negative news certainly plays a big role in the decline in bitcoin prices, I hope all users can be patient and not panic, I'm sure this storm soon passed and we will see the price as last December.

Silver was $80/ounce in 1980, now it is $17/ounce. Now Bitcoin is just a speculative asset with no uses in factories etc.. Think where Bitcoin is going......

First77

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

Now Bitcoin $6700. I am getting it right......  Grin

natalagerman95

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

Yes, I also noticed it is very sad it's all, but you can still buy in any case, the price is still below average.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 602

1st of May

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

Maybe bitcoin need prays now. Some of my friends was convincing that bitcoin will be dead in next year, I just left them a move away since i don't believe such things nor i like those guys who are against bitcoins and talking negative. But after watching the drop i start accepting what my friends was saying. Seriously if bitcoin drop contentiously i will sell my all coins. Its hard to believe but let see what happens in future . Huh

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard
.REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS.

》》  .JOIN.
.WHITELIST.
GardenChristian

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

How surprising that bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,900 in the past three months, which many believe will lead to the death of bitcoin. But if you look at the history of bitcoin, you'll see that it's normal, and it happens a lot.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 136

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

How surprising that bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,900 in the past three months, which many believe will lead to the death of bitcoin. But if you look at the history of bitcoin, you'll see that it's normal, and it happens a lot.
The history of bitcoin has not had a similar price drop at the moment. Bitcoins have fallen by more than 65% compared to the end of 2018. That's a huge number and we're very confused about that.
Should I withdraw from bitcoin? If I withdraw from bitcoin at the moment I will lose more than 6k $. Please give me an advise.
First77

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Seriously if bitcoin drop contentiously i will sell my all coins. Its hard to believe but let see what happens in future . Huh

Bitcoin was $5,950 yesterday. Tomorrow is the day. Sell now..

Bendoo

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

5k$ soon unfortunately..
senne

Activity: 644
Merit: 506

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Right now, Bitcoin is more like a rubber band you stretch it more it comes back to you more harder. In the same way the more dip we see in bitcoin the more force it exerts to rise again. Currently whales are playing with the market by selling on large scale, creating FUD in market. People should not fall in this trap and hold their coins for much longer.

|
               ▄
            ▄█████▄
         ▄███████████▄
      ▄████████▀████████▄
   ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▐████▌   ▐███████████▄   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀▀   ███████▄█████▌
▐█████████▄     ██████████████▌
▐█████████▄  ▄   ▀▀   ████████▌
▐████    ▀███████████▌   ▐████▌
   ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
      ▀████████▄████████▀
         ▀███████████▀
            ▀█████▀
               ▀

>_FOR

███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ██
    ███            █
             ██    █             █████
 █████             █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █             █████
       ██       █  █
 ██             █  █           ███
            ██  █  █      █▀▀▀▀███
   █████        █  █      █
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀
   █████             █
         ██          █   ██          █████
                ██   █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
        ███
                  ██      ▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
|
MLBBPLG

Solving The KYC/AML Issue.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

possibly for reasons of entry because bitcoin prices are now very down to $ 2K
but did not rule out unable to get into the platform

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
300pips

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

I don't trust the crypto exchange sites, some of them are silent scam sites waiting for the right moment to announce fake site hacks. 
To avoid saying good bye to your precious BTCs, save it to trezor wallets.

If BTC will really drop to 2k,  expect some exchange sites scams.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-17 May
Tungsten-1

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

It is normal and it will be boom soon for what I have learnt from the past few months is just the optimism about Bitcoin. A wise investor will just focus on when to buy and when to sell. Its price will go high soon it is my trust on it as we have noticed that it has been going with these fluctuations since its inception.

Englebabylove

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

Don't panic, you should choose to be calm. In two months ago, I use the unit price of $16000 to buy the two COINS, currency price is $6900 now, I have already lost nearly $14000, but I have no way to recover my loss, I can do is to choose to wait
DonnieMitchel

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

I think the possibilities for the price to drop is very small. even if it did dropped, the amount would be very less.
Nadirbil

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

I think soon there will be a major purchase. Someone wants to enter the market cheaply

❗ UHIVE.IO - New Era OF Social Networking ❗
✮✮✮✮✮ UHiveICO ❯ April 9th, 2018 ❮ ✮✮✮✮✮  (https://uhive.io/)
adzino

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

And now we can see that the price has dropped down to $6,800 USD. To be honest, there is no one to blame it (expect those shitty regulations that are taking place to take down crypto currencies by the government). The nature of the crypto currency is something we have no control over (but can somewhat tune it) and thus have to deal with the price drops.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
weblaraveluser

Ico Advertiser Here !!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

Decreasing of price in the market is just for the meantime because the market will soon go back to its normal price. Investing a huge a mount of price in this time is good because it will make you earn more profit when market goes back to normal.

19nataliya12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

The bitcoine rate after reaching a record high of $ 11,377 thousand on November 29 fell by more than $ 2,000 by the evening, dropping to $ 9,290,000, according to data from the Coindesk exchange.

Its new historical maximum ($ 11,377 thousand), the most popular crypto currency in the world, was fixed on November 29 at about 14:15. However, after that, bitcoin became cheaper and by about 7:40 pm it was worth $ 9,290 thousand, having lost a total of more than $ 2 thousand.

According to the data at 01:30, bitcoin again traded above $ 10 thousand.

The cost of bitcoin has increased more than tenfold since the beginning of the year. This week bitkoin twice updated its historical highs, first taking the line of $ 10 thousand, and then in $ 11 thousand.

Experts also associate the growth of the rate of this crypto currency with expectations of the fast launch of futures, and with the inflow of new investments to the market. On Wednesday, The Wall Street Journal reported with reference to its sources that the US stock exchange NASDAQ plans to start trading bitcoin futures. According to the publication, this should happen in the first half of next year. Prior to this, Chicago's CME Group and Cboe Global Markets announced plans to start trading bitcoin futures.

•✎•-» Fair Ninja : Reinventing the way you trade second hand goods «-•✎• (https://www.fairninja.com)
bangkecol

Activity: 462
Merit: 307

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

in terms of technical analysis later this month to be a very fierce gamble for zone support area, and yesterday zone support has been crashed low towards the price area $ 5600 - $ 6000 I assume that bitcoin prices will go to the price to determine the future trend bet whether to go back up or pullback, or low will re-break.

but from the previous analysis low prices have never terbreak or still fresh, this means most likely to pullback in the area is very large.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀