Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZEU - ZeusCoin - New PoW coin with random blocks | No Premine  (Read 52903 times)
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:01:34 PM

Has someone requested to add the ZEUS Coin to the CryptoMarketCap site?

edit: it does not have exchange so can't be added there... sorry for asking
No problem the thought was there Tongue.  Need something to grab the attention of miners. Any suggestions folks?

Yes, to get the Coin to an exchange.... miners will come Smiley

I've emailed several exchanges, no real responses just yet.

I think the dev should also update the Super Reward Zones. This for long term incentives, and perhaps we can start an trade topic in bitcointalk. And aswell make another subreddit /r/ZEUtrading

+1 for ZEU trading, we need something!

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:26:14 PM

Lets all donate 0.01 - BTC  (or whatever you like) so we can add it on cryptorush.in (costs are 0.25 i believe)

_@/'
nrhs05

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:02:03 AM

Coin-Base Back up again (for now! Tongue)

Davethedestroyer

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:50:14 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 01:21:43 AM by Davethedestroyer

Lets all donate 0.01 - BTC  (or whatever you like) so we can add it on cryptorush.in (costs are 0.25 i believe)

I'm in contact with them. I've already got .191 BTC for this and they're just waiting for us to send and then we should get listed.

If anybody wants to donate, send me doge. I don't have a bitcoin client sync'd up right now. 35,000 should do it
Dogecoin: DBEVbbu5LiyC8nhBx5f8Z5aDr7vBN41Kv4

** EDIT: I'm just going to sell a few more doge to get us there. If anybody wants to donate to "reimburse" me, please feel free **

Also we have voting on mintpal, 6 votes an hour for registered users. Check it out:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Davethedestroyer

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:02:42 AM

Alright, we'll be on cryptorush in ~24 hours.

nrhs05

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:20:22 AM

Amazing... there might be a ridiculous amount of ZEU out there already though so be prepared for lots of sell orders :p

Also, if any of my holdings make any ground soon i will try and get you some btc for the exchange fee, currently i do not have much coin to give up btc wise.

Davethedestroyer

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 03:25:37 PM

Amazing... there might be a ridiculous amount of ZEU out there already though so be prepared for lots of sell orders :p

Also, if any of my holdings make any ground soon i will try and get you some btc for the exchange fee, currently i do not have much coin to give up btc wise.

There probably will be some dumping, but it's ok. It'll help distribute more coin to more hands and people who prefer to buy instead of mine can actually get some.

Davethedestroyer

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:33:43 PM

Website is up: zeuscoin.org

stork

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:02:56 PM

I've been away for a while since I built OS X wallet and updated original source code. Today I checked Zeuscoin thread and things seem very bright now Wink Thanks davethedestroyer for doing right things for Zeuscoin!
Davethedestroyer

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:56:59 PM

I've been away for a while since I built OS X wallet and updated original source code. Today I checked Zeuscoin thread and things seem very bright now Wink Thanks davethedestroyer for doing right things for Zeuscoin!

Hey! If you have any input on anything, please let me know. And THANK YOU for the OSX client and updates!

Be sure to join us on Reddit if you haven't already.

Davethedestroyer

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:46:12 AM

Zeuscoin listed at Cryptorush: ZEU/BTC

zeus376 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:39:40 AM

Zeuscoin listed at Cryptorush: ZEU/BTC

This is great news! Miners, no rush to sell. Remember Zeuscoin is a zero-premined coin, and it is a very stable coin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zeus376 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:51:05 AM

Has someone requested to add the ZEUS Coin to the CryptoMarketCap site?

edit: it does not have exchange so can't be added there... sorry for asking
No problem the thought was there Tongue.  Need something to grab the attention of miners. Any suggestions folks?

Yes, to get the Coin to an exchange.... miners will come Smiley

I've emailed several exchanges, no real responses just yet.

I think the dev should also update the Super Reward Zones. This for long term incentives, and perhaps we can start an trade topic in bitcointalk. And aswell make another subreddit /r/ZEUtrading

If the community wants, I can do an updated version adding more super reward zones. But this will require a hard fork.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nrhs05

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:54:48 PM

Our next step is to attract more miners (imo).  When difficulty is up it becomes harder to mine, and usually follows to a price increase.. .I hope at least!

There will be lots of selling at low prices i am sure due to 5 months of mining with no exchange!

Price is quite low right now so i reccomend buying some up if you can! Tongue

hercules1600

Activity: 98

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 03:43:00 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 03:54:31 PM by hercules1600

Our next step is to attract more miners (imo).  When difficulty is up it becomes harder to mine, and usually follows to a price increase.. .I hope at least!

There will be lots of selling at low prices i am sure due to 5 months of mining with no exchange!

Low based on what?

This coin sat here with little to no activity, no website, no exchange for 5 months during the massive influx of scrypt miners and crypto currency awareness. If the price does ever go higher then where it is now it is going to take a lot more then being on an exchange and a new website.

To be honest I was one of the first person on the exchange trying to get rid of my coins. I mean jeeze look at that first ticker on the chart.
Looks like it started high at 900 but really it took 250 coins for the price to drop from that 900 to 3. lol

And I don't get why people think a massive dump is ok when a coin hasn't been on the exchange.

How people look at it.

Many people have large amounts so they will sell for lower.
Ummmm.....

This doesn't make any sense.

With this logic making 1 BTC in 1 day is the same as making 1 BTC in 3 months :S

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
nrhs05

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:00:41 PM

Our next step is to attract more miners (imo).  When difficulty is up it becomes harder to mine, and usually follows to a price increase.. .I hope at least!

Low based on what?

This coin sat here with little to no activity, no website, no exchange for 5 months during the massive influx of scrypt miners and crypto currency awareness. If the price does ever go higher then where it is now it is going to take a lot more then being on an exchange and a new website.

To be honest I was one of the first person on the exchange trying to get rid of my coins. I mean jeeze look at that first ticker on the chart.
Looks like it started high at 900 but really it took 250 coins for the price to drop from that 900 to 3. lol

Well by low i am saying that at the prices it was trading at 3 satoshi you mentioned, the whole coin supply if fully mined (which it is not) would be sold at close to 10 btc, almost 20x lower than anything on coinmarketcap which in all honesty is quite low no matter what the coin has or does not have.

If i can say anything about crypto is you never know what will happen, so in terms of risk vs reward its quite high if you were to get a substansial amount of the coins if the price.. even doubles which to be frank would not be hard yet almost inevitible

hercules1600

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:45:07 PM

Low based on what?

Well by low i am saying that at the prices it was trading at 3 satoshi you mentioned, the whole coin supply if fully mined (which it is not) would be sold at close to 10 btc, almost 20x lower than anything on coinmarketcap which in all honesty is quite low no matter what the coin has or does not have.

If i can say anything about crypto is you never know what will happen, so in terms of risk vs reward its quite high if you were to get a substansial amount of the coins if the price.. even doubles which to be frank would not be hard yet almost inevitible

Very true.
Anything could happen at any time and ya in terms of market cap I will give you this coin as a good investment.
Myself, I am almost seeing it like CENT, which is a bad way to see it anyway. I do hope the coin grows for the bit that I do have and for the rest of you that have put in the time and effort.

Mine on.

nrhs05

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:09:00 PM

Yeah I can only imagine how big CENT would have been if it were not for that unfortunate staking bug.  There is still trillions of them, and huge xpm walls between each price change. However with that said it was amazing to see how much xpm was being used to push cent its quite remarkable.

Davethedestroyer

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:10:42 PM

Low based on what?

The smart money is buying/mining zeus. I think we can do better than a 6,000 market cap.

hercules1600

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 05:23:38 PM

Yeah I can only imagine how big CENT would have been if it were not for that unfortunate staking bug.  There is still trillions of them, and huge xpm walls between each price change. However with that said it was amazing to see how much xpm was being used to push cent its quite remarkable.

Watching many of the coins at certain times is amazing. It can look like shits about to crash to the ground and then BOOM, money from everywhere pours in.
The trick now is seeing the cryptoworld for what it is. A stock trading game. Sure a few coins will eventually come up from the dust but essentially right now the game is buy whats cheap, sell when the inevitable pump comes. Buy again if you trust the coin when it drops back down.

To be honest as I write this I am wondering why I have not bought mass amounts of zues at these prices. I think i begin in this thread scared for the coin and I have, with your help, almost convinced myself to get buying Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: