Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDocs Assets Exchange Thread  (Read 4962 times)
fran2k (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 06:21:48 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2013, 05:51:17 PM by fran2k

I managed several GoogleDocs AltCoins Exchanges in the Alternative cryptocurrency board before the Cryptsy Era. Experimenting the recent troubles in markets I had this idea.
For well known reasons in the crypto assets markets lot of us are not able to trade shares so I thought we can do it the old forum way.

I'm just starting to work on the doc so it's quite simple, by now just one tab for all Assets, I will add a exclusive tab for each Asset if this take some movement and more improvements.
* http://tinyurl.com/assets-exchange
* https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aue1_DBCxEZpdGhvMW1CanEzanVlSmdsWWZibWlfZFE&usp=sharing

Orders
Only post offers in this thread. Post the Amount of a Share you want to Buy or Sell, and the rate you are buying or selling, like:
Buy/Sell Asset-Name Quantity @ Price

Example:
Buy/Bid btcQuick 5000 @ 0.00014
Sell/Ask Ukyo.Loan 1000 @ 0.00025

To cancel an order just post: 'Cancel Order'. Specify the order info if you have more than one order placed.

Post successful trades indicating the details of the order and the other user.

I will update the doc as soon as possible.  If someone want to help me updating it while I sleep, just PM me.

The Trade
* Read the links below first.
* You can transfer shares between members in BF and payment through any other way.
* Remember you can give/request proof of possession of the shares signing a message with the public address of BitFunder's Public Asset List.

Escrow
An Escrow service is available only for BTC nor Assets, as Ukyo or another can freeze any account while receiving transfers of assets for external site trades with the consequent lost.
1. PM me with the operation details.
2. Send me the BTC.
3. The other user see I have the BTC and transfer the assets.
4. I send the BTC minus 0.5% fee.

Suggested Links
* [EDU] How to spot a scammer (Read this before doing any transactions!)
* List of honest traders
* Official SAFE trading thread. SCAMMERS/RULES/ESCROW/TRUSTED USERS LISTS
Any Scam Accusation should be posted in the the corresponding board.

Thanks!
Liked my service? Tip BTC to: 19vv3VPqGTKEeLQyLKYwF5mDvSXwkHtafg
Don't send any coins here for escrow transactions.
Here is my reputation thread.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Happy Trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fran2k (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 12:32:29 PM

Reserved.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 06:24:39 PM

I managed several GoogleDocs AltCoins Exchanges in the Alternative cryptocurrency board before the Cryptsy Era. Experimenting the recent troubles in markets I had this idea.
For well known reasons in the crypto assets markets lot of us are not able to trade shares so I thought we can do it the old forum way.

It's great that you'd like to contribute, but this is in the end another ill-fated attempt to patch over a problem that'll just keep ripping through the decorations laid on top.

If you're not able to trade it's because you're not using MPEx, it's about as simple as that.

Every time a play exchange folds, or it's no longer possible to cover one's ears and pretend their major, gaping flaws aren't flaws, forumites and others who haven't yet realized that actual BTC finance happens on IRC panic in search of some easily recognizable replacement, whether it's another bullshit non-exchange, or whether it's a similarly broken idea riding on the wings of some dev concept.

Have a read.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
kaneda2004

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 01:42:16 PM

Let's get this started.

Sell LabRatMining 261 @ 0.14
fran2k (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:09:25 PM