Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:44:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LCL] Locela Coin | Currency for retail economy  (Read 518 times)
eracarissachung

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

I like Locela. Because its a decentralized token, tailor made for retail stores. Using the safety net of blockchain technology, it provides a secure way to connect the consumer with the retailer. Locela will host a couple of features especially targeted to make physical stores compete with the e-commerce giants.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

this project has a good purpose, i think everyone is interested in e-commerce and will wait for the latest information from this Locela  coin,sounds exciting to see where it goes of this project.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

I like Locela. Because its a decentralized token, tailor made for retail stores. Using the safety net of blockchain technology, it provides a secure way to connect the consumer with the retailer. Locela will host a couple of features especially targeted to make physical stores compete with the e-commerce giants.
Indeed, by giving a helping hand on the retail market and at the same time giving the safety assurance by using the blockchain technology.
So any retail market will have both profit and safety.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: