Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now look for houses priced in Cryptocurrency  (Read 178 times)
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Let's say you buy a house today for example for 10 bitcoins.And after a few years, you for the same amount would be able to buy 3 houses. I don't think that's gonna make you very excited.Remember the case when a man a few years ago bought a pizza for $ 10,000.And imagine his condition today. I don't think he would have done the same today. It will be more profitable to convert bitcoin to Fiat and buy a house for Fiat.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

good idea to pay for such expensive purchases earn bitcoins be sure to buy a house

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

I mean, it's definitely a good thing that at least some people are even selling houses for Bitcoin, but I would have expected a few more listings.
There are just 8 houses listed on their website currently, way out of my price range as well Tongue

There's also this website btw:
http://bitcoin-realestate.com/

They have a lot more listings...

Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Have just discovered the following site:

https://www.cryptohome.us/

It's just a real estate listings site, but every listing accepts payment in bitcoin.

If you click on "inventory" and scroll down, there are some really nice Florida homes listed for several million dollars...

This one is nice. I hope they expand soon and not only cover Florida. I hope they spread it from state by state and finally out of America. This is much needed right now because the top priority of people who are working is a house and lot under their name. This would help a lot since the process of payments will be via bitcoin payment and the only thing they must focus on are the papers. This is indeed a good idea, i hope it reaches countries from Asia. Smiley
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

This was already in the news, I saw it on TV that some guy is trying to sell his house for bitcoins, thinking he might get rich overnight if bitcoin goes up again. Anyway, things move slowly towards crypto-shopping and there's nothing going to stop this... at least not for now.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

It's just a real estate listings site, but every listing accepts payment in bitcoin.

If you click on "inventory" and scroll down, there are some really nice Florida homes listed for several million dollars...

This is actually a nice way for us to start having bitcoin recognized as the world’s digitized cryptocurrency payment. If you look at it this way, you can actually feel proud that this has been set-up that this has been a very close look of how our future can be decided or can be influenced by bitcoin. Having it as a payment for illegal transactions is one thing but having introduced bitcoin for real estte is surely man’s greatest step towards accepting it and integrations to our economy.

Y U MAD AT ME
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

While I don't ever plan to purchase a home, it is good to know I could purchase one with Bitcoin. Hopefully one day that could expand to altcoins like Ethereum and other big caps, but for now this is fantastic!

Why do you can’t buy a house? Home can be used for many things especially investment, property business is a business that won’t die as long as humans still live on earth, it’s very promising because the value will continue increasing due to limited land available. I hope you can consider your thinking.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

This is the proof we can make Bitcoin or altcoin as a tool of exchange for daily life and businesspeople should be aware of the potential of cryptocoin. People will definitely adapt when there is something new because they are used to the fast development of technology, at first we also don’t understand what Bitcoin is, then finally we seek out and those out there who don’t understand about Bitcoin will experience the same thing. The more people use it or the more Bitcoin seen in stores or service providers, I'm sure more and more people will accept and use Bitcoin. And then it’s our duty to educate new people using cryptocoin so they don’t caught up in the wrong understanding, FUD or any security issues.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

This is good news for cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, more people involved will strengthen the foundation of Bitcoin further, especially if the businesspeople decide to accept payments using Bitcoin or altcoin, which in fact its use is still limited for few things only, and in the end users have to exchange their cryptocoins into fiat that we know it’s impractical and cost more, especially when exchanging USD into local currency.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

I really think this is a good site. But maybe if someone made a site that really offers payments in BTC for more products and services.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

This will be a good for crypto. Many peoples start to using crypto as a payment on their daily.
if many peoples use bitcoin and cryptocurrency around the world, i believe cryptocurrencies will be promising.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: