Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become economic independent by passive income  (Read 134 times)
quantumcat (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

Quantum1Net has developed a new Proof-of-Transaction based system, allowing node holders to earn money in a fully distributed environmentally friendly block chain ecosystem.

Read more on https://github.com/quantum1net/Documents

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

u asking or giving information about how to earn passive income well next time put question mark if asking but it seem u providing information well thats ok good luck mate
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

u asking or giving information about how to earn passive income well next time put question mark if asking but it seem u providing information well thats ok good luck mate
The OP did not put any punctuation mark because definitely, he was asking and giving inputs about the economic independence.
Well, I did not see any good information in the link but your platform is wonderful yet, it is not already elaborated and stated clearly. I hope that if you make a project in crypto, be sure that it always understand by contributors.

gowron24

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

That is truly interesting to actually correlate passive income with staking. That is a great connection tomake and I think it makes sense on numerous levels. Staking is great! best of luck!
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

That is truly interesting to actually correlate passive income with staking. That is a great connection tomake and I think it makes sense on numerous levels. Staking is great! best of luck!
Yeah if you're income out  of your job is  not  enough or just break even  then you can try go acquire passive income to work  online jobs that could give you money  to fill  in your needs.

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

The OP did not put any punctuation mark because definitely, he was asking and giving inputs about the economic independence.
Well, I did not see any good information in the link but your platform is wonderful yet, it is not already elaborated and stated clearly. I hope that if you make a project in crypto, be sure that it always understand by contributors.

Maybe the OP is lazy to write all the details here that is why he only put some links. Maybe the informations are too long and hard to summarize but this is helpful thanks for the OP. Regarding with the title of the thread i don't see no problem with that the only problem is if you don't read his topic on what is for.
Yeah if you're income out  of your job is  not  enough or just break even  then you can try go acquire passive income to work  online jobs that could give you money  to fill  in your needs.
yes, online jobs is more better and less risk than working in the real world.
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Not a question as such. What Revenue Nodes does is allow you to get passive income in a system where master nodes don't cost anything to set up.
Proof-of-Stake is often hideously expensive to buy, proof of transaction does away with that.

quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

Thank you!

Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

The answer of your question is likely cryptocurrency business, if we try to look the quality of cryptocurrency business, it is likely a form of economic independent, that separated from the power of government control. Although bitcoin contributes a big impact of economic world development or economic growth, but still bitcoin separates of control power, that only private creator have the power to control. (Sorry if I'm wrong, but it is only a source of my own idea.)
Janodevera

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

It might sound easy because the word 'passive' is involved. But in fact it either takes A LOT of work up front to get, or it takes a lot of studying and preparation. And even then, it still usually takes some monitoring. But if you are trying to get multiple streams of income (and I recommend that you do) you will find it difficult to do if you already have one job unless you seek passive income streams. You only have to much time in the day, so if you are selling your time for money, like most jobs require, then you have a cap on how much you make. Instead, if you focus on increasing your passive income at all times, even if it's just a little bit at a time, then you will see HUGE results if you remain consistent and patient. Be conservative, and do your homework. But generally, an individual's access to a primary mortgage is a very under utilized tool.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

For most people, passive income sounds like a dream, passive income is a very good idea and you earn money while falling asleep, You are free to travel the world and work 4 hours a week, in addition you can also increase income The economic needs of your family,Because indeed One type of income that provides the flexibility of time and the possibility for financial freedom is passive income.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: