Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2019, 11:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Project Biccoin (BIC) ℹ  (Read 313 times)
Artist Bic

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 04:23:51 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 04:37:49 PM by Artist Bic

Project Biccoin
This project is created for the development of cryptocurrency in the real world.
The main goal of the project is to create physical outlets using cryptocurrency payments. Profit from physical trading objects in the amount of 40%, each month is credited to the capitalization of Bis coin (constantly increasing capitalization of BIC)
White paper + Road map

Main objective of the project

1. Create a retail network of physical stores operating around the world on the Blockchain.
Trade in mobile electronics and related products. Repair and maintenance of mobile electronics. Each trading Department - makes a monthly contribution of 40% of net profit to the capitalization of Bitcoin. Thereby constantly increasing the volume of capitalization.

2. Optimize business operations in sales and services using blockchain accounting database.
This enables instant payments and public proof of the transaction between the seller and the buyer. A complete overview of the presence of the real item from the seller or supplier. And the most important viewing actually performed volume of works (sellers and suppliers) before conclusion of the contract (purchase) with the new company.

3. Develop payment modules for popular CMS.
Integration of ready-made payment modules for accepting payments in cryptocurrency will increase and simplify sales for online stores. Significantly accelerate the turnover of funds of the seller. Saves time and allows the buyer to choose the payment at competitive prices.

4. Release a mobile application to pay for goods in online stores.
The main feature of the application is, payment with one-click delivery and proof of transaction in the Blockchain database. Setting the priority of the delivery address. Opportunity to get Discounts, Cash back, Tax Free.
Ticker/short name of asset (BIC)
The programming language is Scala
The number of tokens issued by your Basset. (21000000)
The output time of the block - 1 min

Explorer
Github
Telegram

ℹ) Dear friends, I will be glad to hear your advice and recommendations. I will definitely listen to you.
I will not remain in debt to users of bitcointalk, which will support this branch of the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 854
Merit: 333

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:51:22 PM

This coin was created on the Waves blockchain at 21000000.
After words about waves I usually lose any interest to the project. Why not Ethereum?

Artist Bic

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:26:38 PM

After words about waves I usually lose any interest to the project. Why not Ethereum?
Thanks for the question.
Wawes I chose for ease of use and great technical support. In general, the Waves platform suits me completely. (although I confess - there are difficulties with listing on the stock exchange)
spookimann

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:12:56 PM

Where I can find any white papers?
Crypthorium

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:36:44 PM

Please provide as complete information of this coin road map, white paper etc.. Otherwise this just another nowhere togo project
spookimann

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:26:49 PM

Please provide as complete information of this coin road map, white paper etc.. Otherwise this just another nowhere togo project
Looks like this is the case
Kanjeung

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:32:30 PM

Thanks for the question.
Wawes I chose for ease of use and great technical support. In general, the Waves platform suits me completely. (although I confess - there are difficulties with listing on the stock exchange)
how does your platform work? if you say it's harder to register on the wall, why you force it to use waves doesn't use ethereum so that you can easily register on the exchange market.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT (https://www.billcrypt.io/) - [colo
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:12:15 AM

Official information branch Bic coin.
Bic Coin project is an investment. Created for the development of (population) cryptocurrency in the real world. The main goal of the project is to create physical outlets using payments (bonus payments) in cryptocurrency. Profit from physical retail facilities (and service offices) in the amount of 40%, each month is deducted to the capitalization of Bic coin (constantly increasing the capitalization of BIC)

Today, the token is traded on the Waves exchange. Expected listing on a new exchange.
That is one of the most useless announcements I've ever saw.  No timeline, no site, no team provided. Why anyone would be interested in this token, if all the info available fits into couple of lines?

spookimann

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:25:42 PM

So no white papers provided. Another useless Announcement in the thread
Artist Bic

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:32:04 PM

Where I can find any white papers?
Hello, I added white paper to the topic header.
Artist Bic

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:46:00 PM

The documents and road map are published.
Artist Bic

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:53:08 PM

Official information branch Bic coin.
Bic Coin project is an investment. Created for the development of (population) cryptocurrency in the real world. The main goal of the project is to create physical outlets using payments (bonus payments) in cryptocurrency. Profit from physical retail facilities (and service offices) in the amount of 40%, each month is deducted to the capitalization of Bic coin (constantly increasing the capitalization of BIC)

Today, the token is traded on the Waves exchange. Expected listing on a new exchange.
That is one of the most useless announcements I've ever saw.  No timeline, no site, no team provided. Why anyone would be interested in this token, if all the info available fits into couple of lines?

Work is underway to improve the site and documentation. I will periodically update this thread.
Artist Bic

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 09:21:01 AM

BIC coin project added to Coincodex information platform
Artist Bic

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 03:07:43 PM

Storage wallet BIC coin.

A multi-currency wallet for storing BIC coin. User-friendly interface, there are functions for trading and exchanging cryptocurrencies. This wallet is compatible with devices running MacOS / Windows / Linux / iOS / Android.
More information on the official website BIC coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.