Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ 🔶[ANN][Exchange]🔶Trade Cryptocurrency On Freetrade Finance🔶  (Read 881 times)
Lumen111 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

Sometimes in our personal messages, users ask "How to trade on the  Freetrade Finance Exchange?"
Of course a huge amount of information on this topic is freely available on the Internet.
But first you need to know the three basic types of trades you’ll do with cryptocurrency are market, limit, and stop orders. We explain each using simple terms:

A MARKET ORDER attempts to buy/sell at the current market price. It buys or sells “right now.” What it does is it buys or sells available limit orders sitting on the books right now. You’ll pay a fee for a market order as a rule of thumb. You can set a market buy or market sell.
A LIMIT ORDER places an order on the order book in hopes that it’ll be filled by someone else’s market order. When the market price reaches that price, it’ll buy or sell (AKA “fill”) if there is a buyer or seller. With the exact mechanics of exchanges aside, the basic concept here is that someone else is placing a market order and that a buy or sell will fill your limit order. Limit orders aren’t subject to slippage and sometimes have lower fees than market orders. You can set a limit buy or limit sell.
A STOP ORDER places a market order when a certain price condition is met. So it works like a limit order, in that it goes on the books, but it buys or sells like a market order. Stop orders are therefore subject to the same fees as market orders and are subject to slippage. You can set a stop buy or stop sell. A stop sell order is also known as a “stop loss.”
With that covered, people will likely want to know which order they should use. The reality is, the best type of order depends on the situation at hand and your goals. However, since getting to pick your exact price to buy/sell and avoiding fees is attractive, it can be smart to attempt to use limit orders primarily.

Which order is better to use? It depends on the situation at hand and your goals.
However, since getting to pick your exact price to buy/sell and avoiding fees is attractive, it can be smart to attempt to use limit orders primarily.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

Want To Get Listed On An Exchange?
Marketing, Advertisement, Community and Market Making Will Get You There
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

I really wanted my coin to get listed on the exchange but I don't have any money on my pocket then how can I proceed if there are no money?
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

I really wanted my coin to get listed on the exchange but I don't have any money on my pocket then how can I proceed if there are no money?

The listing of coins on our exchange is free. Make it very simple, via Telegrams @Addtokenbot
How to use the bot?
1.Please enter the name of token
2.Please enter acronym for token
3.Please enter contract address

Done! Your coin has been added.

If you want your coin to have a logo. Please send your coin logo in png format  to us in @Freetradefinance
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

At our crypto exchange you can listing in any coins for free.  Telegram@Addtokenbot

Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

We are more than just a crypto Exchange
https://freetrade.finance

Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

The fall of Bitcoin  did not affect the popularity of cryptos — the number of verified clients of exchanges and crypto services increased almost twofold in the nine months of 2018.(from 18 million to 35 million people in the current year). Everyone is waiting for the growth of the crypto market

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: