Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC news  (Read 233 times)
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

Where do you get your news about BTC? I am looking for a relevant and credible source of news, e.g. like cointelegraph.com (which I favor), but would like to have other opinions.

I follow certain sites from different regions, watch what is being written in the forum, and that I decide what might be speculation or not. In my opinion, there is no definite source of information about the crypto market.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

Firstly, you can use bitcointalk.org. But if you are looking for other sources, i will suggest you www.investing.com. For other economic innovations, you can visit www.bloomberg.com, www.reuters.com and www.upfolio.com, and for new ICOs, www.icorating.com, ico.newsbtc.com, www.icoalert.com.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

Where do you get your news about BTC? I am looking for a relevant and credible source of news, e.g. like cointelegraph.com (which I favor), but would like to have other opinions.
I use different sources for to get the news like this forum and after this I also go to different news channel on internet. Most of them I search on google as no one know that which channel will publish the most updated news so when we search on google then we get at first place that channel which have the most updated news.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

This forums is good to become source of news, since  members are bring the news that they get to this forum then actually there is no better source than this forums. I also browsing and sometimes get some news but not all is important.

DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

Here are some sources of the news to keep you informed. It is up to you to choose the site which suits you best. Try to register for their newsletters; you can even track all of them:

https://blockonomi.com/cryptocurrency-news/

I am beside the official sites also tracking the Reddit and other forums like Quora for the answers for which I can get sometimes the honest questions. This forum is also great knowledge source but the problem is that you must learn to separate false answers from the newbies from the informative answers from the real investors.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

Currently, I updated information from Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is usually tracked at coindesk.com, a site that updates very frequently the news about cryptocurrencies. Also, I joined the Telegram group as well as the Facebook Group to update the latest news about cryptos. Personally, social is always the channel to bring information soon to be able to decide to sell or buy quickly.

chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

Actually, you can see news about crypto in this forum. Whenever there is a new thing, they post it here. That's what I do. I do not search it on google, it wasted my time. Since I'm in to this forum, this is my source and this serves as an update to me.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

this forum is the best news source for me
we can discuss each other on a topic through comments service
this forum is like providing a container to the crypto community in developing know the world of crypto in other parts of the world
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

OP probably is looking for a bitcoin news site that will warn him before everyone dips again just as what is currently going on. If you check the status of the coins you hold every day in coinmarketcap you will probably be warned without even have the news to read. I do check coins every day but not really dumping, I just like checking how much I got.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Yes many people are getting bitcoin news from various news sources, but I do more searches on Google, and everything is almost good.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

You can always use bitcointalk to keep yourself updated with latest news. People will eventually post about them and you can get different opinion from different users. Reddit might also be a reliable source of news. You can also try coindesk and bitcoinmagazine and lets not forget about crypto-news.net.
That's a worth reading information. I think google and yahoo has news update from time to time also about bitcoin news because it appears or pops up somewhere if you link it on your home page through your phone or any device connected. In my country, the best source of information is only google because it is friendly user and up to date information. That's why some of my country don't know reliable source of news. I don't mind as long as I can update BTC news.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

Prices range from hundreds to thousands of dollars and it's hard for me to say how much this is an advantageous option for investment, but it certainly looks unusual and interesting.
Violetta Shigina

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

One of the easiest ways to get bitcoins. The service user only needs to click on ad banners and commercials, but the cost of the transition is very small, in 2018 this method was completely ineffective.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

There are too many website which give news about bitcoin. I use twitter,facebook,cointelegraph,reditt,medium for updates on market and new icos
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Well If you looking for a relevant and credible source of news there's many site you can find it in Google, Cointelegraph, Reddit and etc.
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

Thus, in the short and medium term, the use of large banks by the crypto currency will be limited. But small and risky financial institutions can get the opportunity to create an effective trading business
Eduard Ivanov

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

One of the easiest ways to get bitcoins. The service user only needs to click on ad banners and commercials, but the cost of the transition is very small, in 2018 this method was completely ineffective.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

BTC News is one of the most reliable bitcoin networks, providing the latest Bitcoin news, Technical Analysis and real time Bitcoin Price Charts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: