Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Remove The Negative Rating  (Read 1624 times)
printshop

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:43:09 AM

The trust system is not moderated so they do not decide if the feedback is removed or not. It is Vod's decision if he wants to remove it and from what I have seen about Vod he will probably not remove it

I highly suggest that you empower yourself.

If you feel he has left false negative feedback, this would be an abuse of the trust system, no? So leave negative feedback for Vod explaining your situation and why you feel his feedback is unfair. Explain that he refused to discuss it with you. Explain that he is wrong. Just have a valid reason. Don't abuse the system yourself, people can see through that.

If he keeps screwing up, he will lose all his trust and his opinion won't matter. This is the only way to stop people like Vod who routinely trash people without just cause.

When enough people start doing this, people like Vod will shrivel up and go away forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:28:03 AM

The trust system is not moderated so they do not decide if the feedback is removed or not. It is Vod's decision if he wants to remove it and from what I have seen about Vod he will probably not remove it

I highly suggest that you empower yourself.

If you feel he has left false negative feedback, this would be an abuse of the trust system, no? So leave negative feedback for Vod explaining your situation and why you feel his feedback is unfair. Explain that he refused to discuss it with you. Explain that he is wrong. Just have a valid reason. Don't abuse the system yourself, people can see through that.

If he keeps screwing up, he will lose all his trust and his opinion won't matter. This is the only way to stop people like Vod who routinely trash people without just cause.

When enough people start doing this, people like Vod will shrivel up and go away forever.

Vod was right when he gave me the negative rating two months ago, but not removing the rating even after two months when I have followed his guidelines and have repaid a small loan is obviously abusing the trust system and everyone can see it.

ScrewUdriver had earlier mentioned that according to him Vod will not remove my negative trust and I believe it is the general opinion of most of the people on this site about Vod, once Vod has given someone negative rating then it stays forever with that profile. I think after giving a negative rating Vod just ignores that profile. Once in a while he should check the profiles of the members whom he has given a negative rating to verify whether that member has learnt from his mistakes and whether that member deserves a better feedback.

If Vod is not going to remove my negative trust then I request the administrator to look into this matter. According to me, I do not deserve this negative rating anymore.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:55:16 AM

If Vod is not going to remove my negative trust then I request the administrator to look into this matter. According to me, I do not deserve this negative rating anymore.

I think you know that the trust rating is not moderated , so try to convince Vod (this is your unique solution).
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:06:23 AM

I think you know that the trust rating is not moderated , so try to convince Vod (this is your unique solution).

Vod has blocked my PM's so how do you expect me to convince him? My negative trust is hidden on this thread, but when I posted a comment on some other thread it is still there. Why?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:11:38 AM

Vod has blocked my PM's so how do you expect me to convince him? My negative trust is hidden on this thread, but when I posted a comment on some other thread it is still there. Why?

You asked for another loan just over a week ago.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:13:23 AM

ScrewUdriver had earlier mentioned that according to him Vod will not remove my negative trust and I believe it is the general opinion of most of the people on this site about Vod, once Vod has given someone negative rating then it stays forever with that profile. I think after giving a negative rating Vod just ignores that profile.

There ya go.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:17:40 AM

That loan request was cancelled and before posting that loan request I had repaid a small loan on this site. Sometimes look at the positive side of things man.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:24:26 AM

That loan request was cancelled and before posting that loan request I had repaid a small loan on this site. Sometimes look at the positive side of things man.

I don't care if it was cancelled.  The fact is, you asked for a loan as a newbie, you were warned of your wrong behavior, and you continued it.

Sometimes look at the consequences of your actions man.  

krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:30:48 AM

I don't care if it was cancelled.  The fact is, you asked for a loan as a newbie, you were warned of your wrong behavior, and you continued it.

Sometimes look at the consequences of your actions man.  

I was short of 0.04 BTC to repay a loan on BLC so I posted that loan request, but then I realized that I am not going to get a loan here so I waited for 3 more days and repaid that loan using my salary:

https://bitlendingclub.com/loan/browse/lid/6117/3rd-cloud-mining-investment-7

I have been fucking sincere on each and every post I have made here, but you just want to make me look like a fucking scammer. Why?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:33:39 AM

I have been fucking sincere on each and every post I have made here, but you just want to make me look like a fucking scammer. Why?

Because you were tagged trying to be a "fucking" scammer on one of your first chance posts.  You were given a second chance over a 30 day period and you failed that too.

Clearly you want to run things your own way.   Good for you - just don't look to me for a third chance.

krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:37:38 AM

Because you were tagged trying to be a "fucking" scammer on one of your first chance posts.  You were given a second chance over a 30 day period and you failed that too.

Clearly you want to run things your own way.   Good for you - just don't look to me for a third chance.

Look at the above post, if I was a scammer I would not have repaid a loan on BLC nor on this site at least give me the benefit of doubt.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:39:04 AM

Look at the above post, if I was a scammer I would not have repaid a loan on BLC nor on this site at least give me the benefit of doubt.

I have not called you a scammer.  I'm simply warning others that you made an account just to ask for a loan. 

krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:44:35 AM

Because you were tagged trying to be a "fucking" scammer on one of your first chance posts.  You were given a second chance over a 30 day period and you failed that too.

Clearly you want to run things your own way.   Good for you - just don't look to me for a third chance.

I have not called you a scammer.  I'm simply warning others that you made an account just to ask for a loan.  

First of all, I created this account to introduce my site, www.bitckerz.com here.

The reason I want this negative rating to be removed is I want to share the Bitckerz BitcoinTalk thread with my members so that my site gets more visibility and trust.

Just give me one last chance. If you find me again posting a loan request then give me a negative rating, I will not ask you ever to remove that.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 03:48:37 AM

Because you were tagged trying to be a "fucking" scammer on one of your first chance posts.  You were given a second chance over a 30 day period and you failed that too.

Clearly you want to run things your own way.   Good for you - just don't look to me for a third chance.

I have not called you a scammer.  I'm simply warning others that you made an account just to ask for a loan.  

First of all, I created this account to introduce my site, www.bitckerz.com here.

The reason I want this negative rating to be removed is I want to share the Bitckerz BitcoinTalk thread with my members so that my site will get more visibility and trust.

Just give me one last chance. If you find me again posting a loan request then give me a negative rating, I will not ask you ever to remove that.

I gave you a second chance as was outlined in my signature.  Any "reasons" you want the trust removed is irrelevant, don't you agree?

I'm not giving you a third chance as that would be unfair to everyone I have ever accused, especially after the things you have written about me.

Two chances is more than enough for people that are sincere.

krishnapramod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:51:16 AM

The reason I want this negative rating to be removed is I want to share the Bitckerz BitcoinTalk thread with my members so that my site will get more visibility and trust.

I gave you a second chance as was outlined in my signature.  Any "reasons" you want the trust removed is irrelevant, don't you agree?

I'm not giving you a third chance as that would be unfair to everyone I have ever accused, especially after the things you have written about me.

Two chances is more than enough for people that are sincere.

Fine
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: