Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: http://www.asic-technologies.com/ http://asic-tech.com  (Read 13198 times)
BTCscraper

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:22:54 AM

ICANN requires all domain registrants to file real contact info when registering domains, and may cancel a domain if the info provided is false.  To keep domain info confidential, third party domain privacy entities are allowed to substitute their contact info for the actual registrant's contact info at the domain registrar level, so any whois request that the public makes will show the domain privacy entity's info ("The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity").  In asic-technologies' case, Contact Privacy Inc is that entity, and Contact Privacy's address is in Toronto.  Tucows is the domain registrar, and fasthosts.co.uk is the domain reseller for Tucows.  Fasthosts is probably hosting the website, thus "Website Location: United Kingdom".

Contact Privacy Inc, as well as fasthosts.co.uk, both have the actual contact info provided by the asic-technologies scammers, but I doubt that the info would be real either.

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davidrn69 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:44:12 AM

Bitcoin Address Addresses are identifiers which you use to send bitcoins to another person.

Summary

Address 1GW68rAn3h5nvwJeM4PNG4GHK2n277cpqa
Hash 160 aa0a3c83c9a1f7a33ecde80cd7b42d64967c5b8b
Short Link http://blockchain.info/fb/1gw68r
Tools Taint Analysis - Related Tags - Unspent Outputs

Transactions

No. Transactions 59

Total Received 79.17384914 BTC

Final Balance 1.0001 BTC

well they are making some serious cash with this scam. with todays bitcoin price that's £200000
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:58:18 AM

ICANN requires all domain registrants to file real contact info when registering domains, and may cancel a domain if the info provided is false.  To keep domain info confidential, third party domain privacy entities are allowed to substitute their contact info for the actual registrant's contact info at the domain registrar level, so any whois request that the public makes will show the domain privacy entity's info ("The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity").  In asic-technologies' case, Contact Privacy Inc is that entity, and Contact Privacy's address is in Toronto.  Tucows is the domain registrar, and fasthosts.co.uk is the domain reseller for Tucows.  Fasthosts is probably hosting the website, thus "Website Location: United Kingdom".

Contact Privacy Inc, as well as fasthosts.co.uk, both have the actual contact info provided by the asic-technologies scammers, but I doubt that the info would be real either.
I thought that might be the case
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:57:52 AM

Please do go the location and give us a report.

1ibY2cWoEYFVM2bRXaNVm2brBD1uvrjUg is the payment address on their website. Looks like they have scammed close to 122 BTC as of now.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
zaintariqs

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 05:28:09 PM

who is this guy and why is he promoting this scam ?

https://www.facebook.com/freebitcoins/posts/497627113637625

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
bitciondad

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:11:46 AM

I got scammed. WHY WAS I SO STUPID.BUT I KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS  This happened > got some block erupters no problem total spend - 1btc
paid for a 3 blades and got them . Then I spent 17 BTC AND NOOOOO REPLY . I had few broken usb erupters and this guy chris gave me his name and address to send some back before the bastard ripped me off. Chris mackenzie chrismackenzie@cormacproject.ca phone 403-457-4080 I WILL PUBLISH HIS ADDRESS IF I DONT GET REFUNDED
r.

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:22:37 AM

I got scammed too. Last week I paid 5btc for Erupter Blades. They replied quickly untill I paid. Then I got no answer... I was stupid, but, if it is true that bitciondad got some usb erupters and blades I think, there is still some hope.
zaintariqs

Activity: 111

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 11:24:39 AM

yesterday i posted a facebook link which clearly showed "scott Davie" named individual promoting the asic scam on bitcoin page in MAY2013

after my posting yesterday, today, the facebook update had been removed (by the user of course) and some changes in his profile.
untill yesterday you could see "aisc-technologies" under his LIKED pages..today its not.

i am pretty sure he is reading these threads.

so whatsup with all this mess scott ?
https://www.facebook.com/scott.davie.77

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
bitciondad

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:56:24 PM

I'm sorry for all the shouting I done on the forum. I did get blades from asic-technologies.com but they STILL scammed me outta 17BTC . All my emails where answered by "chris". All his "kind regards" bull shit !!
bitciondad

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:43:49 AM

Sent 600 Emails to CHRIS THE LOSSER SCAMMER ASSHOLE and got a reply:
"Nothing can be done to stop whats happening you know.Bitcoin is not a legal currency in Africa you understand.I will keep taking monies from stupid mugu's like you and all people"
OMG HES TRYING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY SOMEONE HELP ME RACK HIM DOWN
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:35:46 PM

Sent 600 Emails to CHRIS THE LOSSER SCAMMER ASSHOLE and got a reply:
"Nothing can be done to stop whats happening you know.Bitcoin is not a legal currency in Africa you understand.I will keep taking monies from stupid mugu's like you and all people"
OMG HES TRYING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY SOMEONE HELP ME RACK HIM DOWN

Notice his comment about Africa. I would assume he is pulling this scam from so place in Africa and isn't worried about stealing bitcoin, as it isn't "legal currency"

This is obviously some "Prince of the Ivory coast" I highly doubt its possible to track him down unless all of a sudden the police/authorities had actual control in Africa (don't want to slam all of Africa here, but I do not know of a very stable country with authorities actually doing good on the whole continent). He is probably a cop at home.
Same type of person who e-mails you about western union and shipping costs upfront for your craigslist sales. Or about his family fortune that you just need to send $1000 for the transfer fees and you will get to keep the rest while his country is in turmoil.

Somehow these sites should be blacklisted by google or something. Especially when it can be seen they are scamming so much money away from people.
redtwitz

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:04:35 PM

Notice his comment about Africa. I would assume he is pulling this scam from so place in Africa and isn't worried about stealing bitcoin, as it isn't "legal currency"

I don't know about you, but if somebody who scammed me told me he lives in Africa, I'd expect him to be everywhere but there.
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:43:07 PM

and the wait goes on and I must be nearing 200 emails now
inevertell

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:51:30 PM

I don't know about you, but if somebody who scammed me told me he lives in Africa, I'd expect him to be everywhere but there.

Africa is big enough and unregulated enough to pull scams right out in the open, do you really think if I said "I live in Africa- come find me!" that you would actually be able to do that? Even with a law enforcement agency helping you out it would be MORE than difficult unless I was a very well known individual who stays in one spot all the time, and I pay taxes, and have a job, and went to school and have I live in somewhat affluent area.. I would assume someone pulling this scam can be moving all around Africa pretty freely with those kind of money reserves.

I have family who have been in Africa for years.

Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:01:05 PM

damn, i was going to buy some blades. forget that. Anyone have a reputable vendor for blades now?
inevertell

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:14:56 AM

damn, i was going to buy some blades. forget that. Anyone have a reputable vendor for blades now?

Wtcr.ca is an official asicminer store for canada.

Blades are really not worth spending the bitcoin right now though. They don't make more than they will cost in coin.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:24:04 PM

LOl all these mining rig companies 90% scams selling low end substitution to force belief in high end rigs. If this plot gets any thicker it would be ASIC coming out and literally say "WE AGREE WITH YOU GUYS WE ARE SCAMMERS"

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
RBCastro

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:34:56 AM

BEWARE!!

they change the URL to www.asic-tech.com

also, beware the same scammer owns https://asic-market.com
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:39:41 PM

I got an email today from asic-technologies.

(we are now refunding people for non delivery

To apply for a refund , please contact

info@asic-market.com)

so I did what they said I gave them my date of purchase and price paid witch was 1btc for 10 miners
here is the reply I got from a Benjamin ashwood

(Hello,

Unfortunately we are not in any way related to the asic-technologies scam.

Please do not fall for a scammer blackmailing us.

Kind regards,
Benjamin)

I like the way he says it is unfortunate that he is not involved in this scam

DONATIONS 1EP2ALBd1gaPhXy3gx3NbQ8zUindRmXuA8
RBCastro

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:46:44 PM

I got an email today from asic-technologies.

(we are now refunding people for non delivery

To apply for a refund , please contact

info@asic-market.com)

so I did what they said I gave them my date of purchase and price paid witch was 1btc for 10 miners
here is the reply I got from a Benjamin ashwood

(Hello,

Unfortunately we are not in any way related to the asic-technologies scam.

Please do not fall for a scammer blackmailing us.

Kind regards,
Benjamin)

I like the way he says it is unfortunate that he is not involved in this scam

DONATIONS 1EP2ALBd1gaPhXy3gx3NbQ8zUindRmXuA8

I got the same return!

But, in ASIC-MARKET, the "about" and "faq" pages are just COPY-PASTE of the same in ASIC-TECH and ASIC-TECHNOLOGIES.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: