Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1579 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:58 AM

It looks glamorous, in stark contrast to the homeless in my country.
this may be an irony, there are still many people who do not understand bitcoin even hate it as a worthless commodity. but elsewhere they use it and can be used as a tool to help others. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

YES, I also want to become homeless and beg for bitcoins. But seriously, what kind of fashion is this?
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

Maybe it is possible in some rich country. If I'm not mistaken there are some government in those country that offered some benefits to their citizens. One of this benefits is way of giving a little amount of money to every citizen in their country I though they call it pension from the government. They given this automatically from the day when the child was born. Therefore, I believe that in this kind of government system, it is possible that even such a homeless people has a capability to use cryptocurrency

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
potzpotz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

I don't think so how homeless cab use bitcoin one thing how they can use bitcoin if they are luck if knowledge and they don't have any gadget to use for internet connection
bbq6

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

But where do they get the money to invest in the biticon? If the homeless will actively list the bitcoins, then I too will sit on the street and I will ask the militia next to them.
I don't think they are investing on bitcoin maybe they have a phone with a bitcoin wallet and they are accepting it as a payment for asking money

For street sleepers, the biggest advantage of bitcoin versus bank accounts is that they do not require authentication, and they do not need to provide addresses.
Compared with traditional "reaching hands," Bitcoin's peer-to-peer feature allows donations from good people to be quickly and easily sent from the Internet to the wanderers. There is no need for any third parties to intervene and the validity of donations is guaranteed.
guixiam

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

This is good. He is not just asking for bitcoin. Food cash is accepted. Then it is not pure speculation. Although I think this is ridiculous, it does happen. I still agree.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

homeless people I can not possibly use bitcoins..Suppose they use bitcoin how?
while investing in bitcoin should be able to read and see. if you do not see how they can predict price charts and so forth .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

What a very good thinking maybe some of the people who get their money by doing their daily job is so hard to give them some of their money, but if you are earning bitcoin and you get it in easy way he should get some anonymously buy just sharing this image to the world he will get bitcoin even if his at home laying at his bed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

But where do they get the money to invest in the biticon? If the homeless will actively list the bitcoins, then I too will sit on the street and I will ask the militia next to them.
I don't think they are investing on bitcoin maybe they have a phone with a bitcoin wallet and they are accepting it as a payment for asking money

Based on this image i can see that he had printed QR code,i guess he has gadgets with wallet address,so he knows about bitcoin..the near fact that he knows what this QR CODE means i think he also knows how to earn bitcoin without doing this stuffs to beg for it..it doesn't need capital money for investment and as a matter of fact many members in this forum started with nothing.Just like everyone else i started with just a bit knowledge,in the long run i've read threads every single moment inorder to learn more..in this way i have able to earn in joining bounty campaigns.. there we can earn bitcoin in a correct way.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

That people on the picture is know about technology of bitcoin, he know what benefit of bitcoin for him.
Or he collect the bitcoin and do investment. It's the ways to do to investment when he got bitcoin.
In the future maybe he can learn about signature campaign, bounty, etc to earn some money.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

I think many homeless people own Bitcoin because I believe they are trying to hold Bitcoin and expect Bitcoin prices to go up in the future. Their lives can change, and they learn to become rich instead of living a homeless life.

sadan7

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

I doubt the intention of this person. I think he is deceitful. If your life is really poor, you only need cash from other people to give up instead of virtual coins. It is obviously money-making.
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

I think everyone can use bitcoin for any positive purpose including donations, charity and humanity, bitcoin is created not just for the rich and well off, homeless can also use bitcoin to receive charity from others
mingmeina6

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:32:52 AM

It shows that Bitcoin has already let many people know in certain countries that when the tramps all use Bitcoin to beg, others will also be affected, thinking that bitcoin becomes a circulating currency. This is my opinion.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

Like the sign says, everything helps.
I dont think so if their are more homeless now using bitcoin. For me the main needs of homeless people is shelter, foods, and clothes. Bitcoin can also help to them but at the right time. Let us focus whats the main needs of them. For me I just give to homeless people is food. Food is very important to each and everyone because when you have eat a lot everyday you can start thinking the right way for better person even though you are homeless.
aghdgv

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:36:43 AM

I think that more and more people have realized the importance of Bitcoin. Even people who are homeless need Bitcoin.
Hexon

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

From what I think of this guy in this picture is, he is not a real homeless person. He is just an opportunist, but the sign helps promoting Bitcoin is good.
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

I have seen fake homeless people. You can find videos of this all over YouTube.  I just don't see how someone can be homeless.  You can easily go house to house and ask if they need their lawn cut or just so many things you can do.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

I like this as some sort of bitcoin awareness, that it goes down to these level. Whether this true or this man simply put it to let anyone know " the modern day beggar" in the future but yeah it amazed  me. Because knowing bitcoin, takes some a little technical knowledge. It means this man is well updated whats happening in digital world, take note homeless man is reading a book and  has a QR code Smiley
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:45:19 AM

The question how the hell did they learn about bitcoin?
They surely think that bitcoin can get them out of their misery. See bitcoin is even popular among homeless dudes.
All they need is a smartphone, then find places where internet access is free, then their good to go.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: