Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1738 times)
bapp (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

I'm just a simple person who work for bitcoin. In my country most of the people here are bitcoin lovers,they work for bitcoin like me. I entered in bitcoin world because of my friend that teached me about it. And im just here in the forum to join signature campaign  and other social media campaign. I also earn bitcoins from different faucet and captcha. But many people here in our country also fo freelancing to earn bitcoins because there is also a lot af works here that pay bitcoin. Well,this is good for us,bitcoin really good.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

I'm just a Sr. here in this forum just part of this bitcoin forum, happy to be here for you bitcoins make you but you're not tired of what's happening to the guys who like those situations but many are watching for just a bit of it here. I just want to say what I'm doing here inside this forum I'm joining bounty campaigns and airdrops that are free of charge that you're only free that you're free just like that when it's done here, I sometimes gamble with the free faucet.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

As a student, it's hard to find a work that involves bitcoins. I'm in school 8-9 hours and when I go home, I would like a long rest. That is why, signature campaigns really gives me not much but enough to support my allowances every month.
When I have my free time. I find sites that are finding freelancers. Those who are needing not a too much technical writers or even story writers only. I earn few bitcoins there.
Sometimes, do some errands that my fellow bitcoiners want like, turn papers, then I get bitcoins in return or payment.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

I'm just a simple person who work for bitcoin. In my country most of the people here are bitcoin lovers,they work for bitcoin like me. I entered in bitcoin world because of my friend that teached me about it. And im just here in the forum to join signature campaign  and other social media campaign. I also earn bitcoins from different faucet and captcha. But many people here in our country also fo freelancing to earn bitcoins because there is also a lot af works here that pay bitcoin. Well,this is good for us,bitcoin really good.
Work for Bitcoin, what is exactly your job here bro ? Cause according to my knowledges i think Bitcoin is just a currency, a way for people to pay the salary instead of dollars or euros.
I know you're excited with the Bitcoin income, actually i'm used to be like you, be positive in every scenarios is a good mood but you better only go with it and don't do anything with trading.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

I just earn bitcoin through this forum and I only do it on my spare time. I have a full time job and I can say that my earnings on bitcoin and trading is way more higher compared to my salary on my current job. I am only doing it on my spare time and yet I am able to earn more and save more money through cryptocurrency.
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

I am trying to reach Jr. member to join bounty campaign and I will do part-time join in doing some bounties in bitcointalk, in our country BTC is okay and open.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

I used to work at the factory and I started to know bitcoin from friends and I learned from it after I had made a lot of money from bitcoin I decided to get out of the factory and focus on bitcoin, I used a trading method to speed up the bitcoin.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

thanks
As a simple students My only work in bitcoin was by joining in a signature. All my income was from their. As of now what i earned here was enough to sustain my daily needs. The situation of bitcoin in my country was pretty good. It was slowly spreading all over the world. In fact in my section almost all of us now used and earned bitcoin.

Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:02:37 PM
Merited by moonami (3)

As a professional I work bitcoin as my part time job, discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin. Participating in the forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
The only work I understand clearly was through bounty signature campaign which you need to make a quality post and do the requirements of the campaign where you have joined in. I never tried trading and investing but Im planning for it this upcoming summer. Im gladly happy since bitcoin in my country can freely used any time we want.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

thanks
You can see in project and development section in this forums, there are actualky many projects that very need team member. Maybe you can join them and become part of cryptocurrency related business. Computer skill is very required, but if you have skill in design it will also help.

Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Now I am just an unemployed person who is focused on bitcoin, I get a lot of bitcoin from trading, and I have a lot of bitcoin from flat money, although in my country I have not acknowledged bitcoin but that's not too much of a problem for me.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

Do you mean working for Bitcoin as in getting paid in Bitcoin or literally working for Bitcoin itself? In case you want to work for Bitcoin that is not really possible, as Bitcoin is not a company so you will not get paid. But you can however do commits on their github page, to contribute to the project. In case you mean earning Bitcoin with working, then you're able to participate in bounty campaigns. A different way would be trading products, where you sell them for Bitcoin instead of fiat.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

thanks
I'm a freelance signature designer and im earninf btc through it. I can say that it pays well.

You can also start your career here in the forum. I've only working for months but i can say that signature dezigning and graphic designing is in demand here.

bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

Do you mean working for Bitcoin as in getting paid in Bitcoin or literally working for Bitcoin itself? In case you want to work for Bitcoin that is not really possible, as Bitcoin is not a company so you will not get paid. But you can however do commits on their github page, to contribute to the project. In case you mean earning Bitcoin with working, then you're able to participate in bounty campaigns. A different way would be trading products, where you sell them for Bitcoin instead of fiat.

Also, you can try to offer services, and you get the payment in bitcoin. Usually these type of jobs are graphical jobs, web page building, etc, mostly directly connected to the internet itself, so it can be a regural job but the difference is to accept the payment in bitcoin, which can be really comfortable and easy (and nowdays cheaper) if you are e.g. in different countries
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

for me working in bitcoin is a good job,you handle your time they demand you 15 post for every week...you have a lot of time to spent with your family not like working in office....working in bitcoin job,discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin.... in all forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
[/quote]
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

i love to get bitcoin as payment and working here too for bitcoin.
bitcoin is life.

TravelMug

Activity: 2604
Merit: 832

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

Joining bounties and signature campaigns. I don't know if there are companies that give their employees salary in bitcoin though. I also do trade, so that where most of my bitcoin came.

thanks

Best places is here in our community. Most of us joined bounties and then saved our earning and then venture to the next. TRADING. As far as the situation in my country, bitcoin is acceptance but people still prefer FIAT.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

I'm just a Sr. here in this forum just part of this bitcoin forum, happy to be here for you bitcoins make you but you're not tired of what's happening to the guys who like those situations but many are watching for just a bit of it here. I just want to say what I'm doing here inside this forum I'm joining bounty campaigns and airdrops that are free of charge that you're only free that you're free just like that when it's done here, I sometimes gamble with the free faucet.
We are on the same page and I am working on campaigns for bitcoin. It is a matter of full responsibility in working for bitcoin and I am honored to be part in this forum for I learn many information about cryptocurrency. I am no longer ignorant in highly modernized technology for which internet is booming for users who are like me when bitcoin is the topic. Though sometimes others still don't believe but for sure in the long time of waiting they will also see the benefit of bitcoin in our country.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: