Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1740 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

I'm just a simple person who work for bitcoin. In my country most of the people here are bitcoin lovers,they work for bitcoin like me. I entered in bitcoin world because of my friend that teached me about it. And im just here in the forum to join signature campaign  and other social media campaign. I also earn bitcoins from different faucet and captcha. But many people here in our country also fo freelancing to earn bitcoins because there is also a lot af works here that pay bitcoin. Well,this is good for us,bitcoin really good.
That is the best in bitcoin that even if we are a simple person we can work in bitcoin and anyone are free to earn and invest. In signature campaign is the best way in earnings bitcoin. There are many ways to earn, like in trading, mining and investing,but it depends on the people if were they want to earn and to their ability. In my country btc is already legal and its already accepted in an online transactions.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:03:42 AM

Although now I only work part-time for bitcoin, I can already feel the tremendous profits, both in terms of financial and experience about investing in cryptocurrency. The more time we spend on bitcoin, the more cryptocurrency assets we have for the future.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

If for those who have professional jobs it may be more appropriate to choose bitcoin trading, to fill the spare time, because if following the campaign will be difficult to divide the time.

]
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

I commit my time for bitcoin in almost 5 hours a week. I'm trying to define myself as active bitcoiner even I didn't received bitcoin yet. I suppose to work more and more because I'm dreaming of bitcoin.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

My experience with bitcoin was not directly with this currency, I started working on signature campaigns in this forum for altcoins, of which depending on its potential or profitability, I kept them until its price increase after that, I made the change to bitcoin at prices relatively low. The amount of bitcoins that I get to have they were only result of the time invested in this forum, that is, I have not arrived to use fiat money to buy them.

aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn. Developing mindfulness by following the exchange and here he is just a good skill for such a thing.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:20:38 AM

As a young professional, I started working in bitcoin as a part time job, so it could fulfill my spare time and also additional income for me.
To earn bitcoin as a young professional is by joining to this forum in different bounties campaign, airdrops, trading and investing. And also you will not look only on how to earn money you must also look on what are the information and knowledge that can give it to you, this forum. Well, in fact this bitcoin forum gives you a knowledge and wide understanding about other cryptocurrencies and blockchain proposal by a certain project in the altcoins section hence that are existing, and also helping you to grow as a person by providing a good financial support and making you as a rational person when it comes to digital currency.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

As a student, it's hard to find a work that involves bitcoins. I'm in school 8-9 hours and when I go home, I would like a long rest. That is why, signature campaigns really gives me not much but enough to support my allowances every month.
When I have my free time. I find sites that are finding freelancers. Those who are needing not a too much technical writers or even story writers only. I earn few bitcoins there.
Sometimes, do some errands that my fellow bitcoiners want like, turn papers, then I get bitcoins in return or payment.
I want to know on which platforms do I need to trade cryptocurrencies? If I get a bounty token, I want to sell but I don't know about selling on that platform.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

At a very first, every bitcoin enthusiasts, must learn, on how to work with bitcoin,   by joining different activities, particularly joining campaigns, and in that particular way they earn bitcoin from salary. But if a certain person wants to have a lots of bitcoin stocks, they must join any forms of business transaction in bitcoin like lending, gambling, mining or in general form it is for the investing, because once a person invest large capital, the posible outcome also earn large profit.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
Bitcoin is not yet supported by our government though exchanges were legal but using it as a sort of salary is not yet implemented. So far I earn bitcoin thru part time job and sort of gambling/faucets.
I think Japan is a good place to earn bitcoin since this country shows all out support to crypto currencies.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

thanks
For me i love and enjoying working for bitcoin I adopt this as one part of my life and I trust that it can help me more a lot
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:37 AM

thanks

My experience with bitcoin was not directly with this currency, I started working on signature campaigns in this forum for altcoins, of which depending on its potential or profitability, I kept them until its price increase after that, I made the change to bitcoin at prices relatively low. The amount of bitcoins that I get to have they were only result of the time invested in this forum, that is, I have not arrived to use fiat money to buy them.

In my case, same as the above comment wherein I am into signature campaign and wanted to earn tokens to be converted soon to btc since I am planning to invest in it. Having said, working with bitcoin is my part time hobby for now because I wanted to learn more knowledge about trading and investment such that I could start doing both trading/investment once I have atleast a start up capital to start my investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

lots of ways to make bitcoin is just one thing to do and do not panic if it drops better to buy and wait for the price to increase you can also invest in icos to earn a bitcoin to buy their token ico pre-sale for big discount

racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

working in bitcoin was great opportunity for me and my family, I started working on the Signature Campaign and the twitter campaigns. I work hard here with bitcoin to make the future of our family better, and I can achieve my dream, I'm so blessed because I work on bitcoin.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

I am trying to reach Jr. member to join bounty campaign and I will do part-time join in doing some bounties in bitcointalk, in our country BTC is okay and open.

Yes, one of the good campaign one should participate is joining signature campaign. It's the only campaign here that your rank it the basis for your weekly payment. But looking for a bounty campaign that pays bitcoin directly is not an easy tasks because it's already a practice now that you will be paid by the ICO's token.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

Yes i will really happy to working for bitcoin.the sources of changing in life mode by btc.me a good listening on btc business.bitcoin is good online money exchange of work in progress.Bitcoin is its fastest emerging job to the world The web progress lists the business projects posted that are related to cryptocurrency,
Designing an Initial Coin Offering
Blockchain Whitepaper Creation
Creation of Altcoins.
the financial sector, certainly invite people to consider entering the bitcoin industry.this can actually be tied to the perceived increased value gained when you invest or hold bitcoins in world level system.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

I am also still jr in this forum but I am already happy and quite satisfied to be able to join here even though bitcoin that I produce is not too big but this I consider my start and start to work in bitcoin because I am sure someday I will surely earn big from bitcoin despite all the other work I do I will still spare and time to work on bitcoin because bitcoin is so promising to me
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:30:27 AM

I have a full time job wherein it consumes a lot of my time but I am planning to be a full time bitcoiner. Currently,  this is my part time job joining campaigns that actually helped me a lot in terms of financial needs as well as gaining more knowledge in business. I also joined mining services and I used my earnings in crypto.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

I also have a regular job and I treat bitcoin as my secondary income even though I earn more with bitcoin than my regular job. Whenever I have free time I spend it on bitcoin. I join signature campaigns and bounty campaigns to earn couple of bitcoins. The great thing about working for bitcoin is that you have total control of your time. Bitcoin is not time consuming and less demanding than my regular job.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

I am a freelancer interested in bitcoin payouts. but my country forbids to transact with bitcoin. and I illegally deal with bitcoin, though I keep my bitcoin assets in the wallet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: