Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1738 times)
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

As a student, it's hard to find a work that involves bitcoins. I'm in school 8-9 hours and when I go home, I would like a long rest. That is why, signature campaigns really gives me not much but enough to support my allowances every month.
When I have my free time. I find sites that are finding freelancers. Those who are needing not a too much technical writers or even story writers only. I earn few bitcoins there.
Sometimes, do some errands that my fellow bitcoiners want like, turn papers, then I get bitcoins in return or payment.
I agree, I am also a student so I find a way to support my financial in studying. I become interested to bitcoin because of my friends telling a stories about what they earn in this forum. Before I start to join in forum and campaign I researched about the background of the bitcoin so that I can understand what am I doing as a member of this forum. And now I continue what I've started.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:15:06 AM

bitcoin is a great job. When I work with it. I have received many things with it,. It helps me earn a profit by buying into hoarding and selling when the price is high. . Instead of working with lower wages and hard work, now I have a light job with computers and make a lot of money.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

bitcoin is a great job. When I work with it. I have received many things with it,. It helps me earn a profit by buying into hoarding and selling when the price is high. . Instead of working with lower wages and hard work, now I have a light job with computers and make a lot of money.

Wow, you must be very lucky, and probably working on a project here in BTT. What I'm thinking is what if these opportunities around here in the forum gone and you haven't invested in something that could make you earn?

Honestly, I have no plan to go full time in Bitcoin and I'm still 50/50 , thinking that little by little job offerings are getting smaller and sooner or later every freelancer will be competing hard with each other ( Lucky if you are an investor ).

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

Bitcoin is my extra income but, this extra income may earn more compare to my job. I myself think sometimes to resign and gave more time in bitcoin, but although i can manage both i choose to stay and i am blessed because i have both. For those who feel the same just think many times before you decide to leave your current job.
criptogoon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks

As I know, it's forbidden for employers to pay salaries in any currency except the national -  this may entail penalties and inspections.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks
if I work for bitcoin instead. but I work and work in the world of bitcoin to make a profit for my economic life to be changed because I used to look a lot of eyes and I will show them that I can live like them.
if in my opinion a way to get the bitcoin that I usually follow like bounty altcoin and trading.
if in my country I happen to be an Indonesian citizen bitcoin is still illegal in my country. If people want to malagukan transactions must be in the form of money rupiah can not use bitcoin but I also do not know if in the coming year bitcoin may be in use transactions in my country .
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

I have already having an account with bitcoin before I closed it and it really worth the time because you are paid well. I guess just do hard works and some sacrificing in your time and effort and you will gain enough for your living.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

I graduated from university. I don't go to work. But I spend 5-7 hours a day to work with bitcoin. But I think I need a stable job. This is a part-time job
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

My experience with bitcoin was not directly with this currency, I started working on signature campaigns in this forum for altcoins, of which depending on its potential or profitability, I kept them until its price increase after that, I made the change to bitcoin at prices relatively low. The amount of bitcoins that I get to have they were only result of the time invested in this forum, that is, I have not arrived to use fiat money to buy them.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

thanks
I wish that I'm working in a company in real life that is paying me bitcoin during paydays.
If there will be an offer to me by other companies that are scouting for employees and will fetch me in.
I'll pick it up and work comfortably and get paid with bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

I wish I'm working  in a company for btc . I work bitcoin as my part time job, knowing  this forum from my friend and joining  airdrops, bounty campaign,doing trading, different kinds of altcoin.and I'm happy to here.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

I think that bitcoin can yield good profits for the people involved as I have experience firsthand but I don't think it provides enough steady income streams to live off of daily so I think having a day job would at least be good while you also work on bitcoin.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

thanks
I wish that I'm working in a company in real life that is paying me bitcoin during paydays.
If there will be an offer to me by other companies that are scouting for employees and will fetch me in.
I'll pick it up and work comfortably and get paid with bitcoin.

Im working in bitcoin because this is the only way i know to have an income and i know that it can help my needs if i can join a campaign and now i am already a member of a campaign and im hoping that if i can received a wages from it the price of bitcoin is in high price so that i can have a big profit if im going to trade it and im working for bitcoin because i trust it and i don't want to waste the opportunity to succeed in life.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

Yes we should all together wok for bitcoin. This is our bread and butter in generating our profit or income. Surely no one who is patronizing bitcoin wants bitcoin to come unto an end. So what we must do in order bitcoin to prolong its existence is to work with it, protect it and take a good care of it. On how we can do that? It is to use bitcoin in the right way, let us not used the name of bitcoin in doing some scam or fraud. And if we found someone who is doing this, let us apprehend them so they will stop.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
smaneek101

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

i m just normal person who work for bitcoin in my country
most of the people here are bitcoin lovers they work for
bitcoin like me.i m just an unemployed.person who is focused on bitcoin Wink
kolinko

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

I work in finance and finance, and when I know about bitcoin, I feel completely interested and so I'm digging into bitcoin. The knowledge of bitcoin is very broad, so I learn every day. Through bitcoin I learned a lot about blockchain as well as the cryptocurrency market. One day I spent 2-3 hours exploring and updating knowledge about bitcoin. I firmly believe that bitcoin will grow.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

I used to be just an ordinary employee and after knowing bitcoin I keep learning and deepening it until the end of his I plunge here makes me sure that bitcoin can change your life
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

First of all, every bitcoin enthusiasts, must learn, on how to work with bitcoin,   by joining different activities, particularly joining campaigns, and in that particular way they earn bitcoin from salary. But if a certain person wants to have a lots of bitcoin stocks, they must join any forms of business transaction in bitcoin like lending, gambling, mining or in general form it is for the investing, because once a person invest large capital, the posible outcome also earn large profit.
Learning is important. Without it you wouldn’t be able to work in bitcoins. If you are a merchant but you don’t know who to deal customers and sell your product how can you make profit out for your business? Same is the case with bitcoins trading or investing. Before getting practically, it is quite better to learn the WHs of trading and investing. That would be helping you as pioneer.
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

I think bitcoin work is a professional work in our cryptocurrency.bitcoin use lots of people and lots of earn everyday all other people.we can develop working for the bitcoin jobs.Bitcoin work have keep lots of earn and differents people.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Well,i really really love bitcoin.Working bitcoin is a professional work.You can learn knowledge,you can develop working other people in btc.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: