Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
wassefkamal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

is this coin minable?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:49:42 PM

There has been a lot of platforms that want to take a share in the gaming industries since this will be a new platform. What will it be its features that will be different from others?
Gaming industry have a huge craze now which is trending in the digital economy where most of the people do choose it including the adults and elders as it really boosts them, BitGuild will be bringing advanced features which are unique.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The gaming industry is rapidly growing. And BitGuild makes the new revolution in the gaming industry. This platform looks so promising as well as transparent. So many investors attracted towards the project. This project will be become succeed soon.

There are some very interesting prospects of this project.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

is this coin minable?

I would also like some info on that.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

Greats project for gamers world. So this platform provide us a chance to buy game by using tokens of fiat?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

At BitGuild have any plan for airdrop or bounty program? I see this project is running for a long time ago, maybe don't have any bounty living at this time?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

Features and concept is good and lots of projects in crypto space are tying to take advantage of blockchain technology to build platform gaming that solve most problems in traditional gaming platforms. When I was reading your your thread I was looking for one important point which is, are you going to use your own blockchain or just ether network. Unfortunately, it turned out that BitGuild will use ethereum and in my opinion this will not help the platform to perform efficiently.
wassefkamal

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

Is this coin minable? 
qwertyking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

concept is good, but there are many similar ideas
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:21 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:50:29 AM by steampunkz

Is bitguild will be launching their own gaming platforms like Steam? GARENA? I think they will need a huge promotion to gain players and investor for the establishment of the site.

Prk_7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

Is bitguild will be launching their own gaming platforms like Steam? GARENA? I think they will need a huge promotion to gain players and investor for the establishment of the site.
That part is true my friend, they'll have a great competition in the market and to be different from the crowd they'll have to have some different features so that more people are attracted towards the project!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:00:15 AM

That part is true my friend, they'll have a great competition in the market and to be different from the crowd they'll have to have some different features so that more people are attracted towards the project!
One thing that sets this apart from other gaming platforms is that it is run by blockchain technology, which is more reliable and secure. Moreover you can convert your virtual in-game money into real money. I thing the platform has a great concept and people will identify this on their own. I’m excited for this one.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

I love the concept of transferring the account from one game to another. That saves much time in upgrading your character to a new game, or if your current  game which you are playing suddenly shuts down. Count me in! I am supporting this project. I will read your whitepaper.

I like gaming  projects here, and I gladly support them.
not really understood the concept of transferring an account from one game to another.
can we talk more about this? everywhere one password is used?
is basically like steam with more features and once is out and you start playing around with it am sure things will wrap up and you will get the understanding but for now lets chill and support this
So if it is like steam but all games are connected and have almost the same concept? For it is hard to think of transferring an account to another game if they have different concept, i can only agree transferring characters on same servers.
Hmmm nice question out there! Now I'm confused on how will this project will work Undecided Hoping the team will clarify about this one as many people are really getting involve in gaming and this might help gamers in the future.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

I love the concept of transferring the account from one game to another. That saves much time in upgrading your character to a new game, or if your current  game which you are playing suddenly shuts down. Count me in! I am supporting this project. I will read your whitepaper.

not really understood the concept of transferring an account from one game to another.
is basically like steam with more features and once is out and you start playing around with it am sure things will wrap up and you will get the understanding but for now lets chill and support this
So if it is like steam but all games are connected and have almost the same concept? For it is hard to think of transferring an account to another game if they have different concept, i can only agree transferring characters on same servers.
Hmmm nice question out there! Now I'm confused on how will this project will work Undecided Hoping the team will clarify about this one as many people are really getting involve in gaming and this might help gamers in the future.
Trading items into different games is a bit difficult. I don't know how it work, but for my own understanding, trading means selling your items in one game so you can have fund to transfer and to be able to play another game. Correct me if im wrong.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

Trading items into different games is a bit difficult. I don't know how it work, but for my own understanding, trading means selling your items in one game so you can have fund to transfer and to be able to play another game. Correct me if im wrong.
That concrpt of yours is somehow similar to what I am thinking regarding the trading here in this project. That maybe the possible idea for this. I am sure that were a lot more questions that will raise in this project and that will be grwat because the BitGuild will gain a lots of attention from the crowd of gamers and also of course investors.
Gpuhog

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:26:50 AM

This is interesting.  Currency from one user can be converted to PLAT for sale to another user in another game.  This kind of transaction happens a lot today in gaming.  Some players of MMOs will offer trading of currency from the game they are playing for another game they are considering playing.  Usually, a different player will agree to such a trade and give them an equivalent currency value in exchange.  All this trading is done without a proper platform to make the process easier.  Actually, gold farmers are very common but it's nothing short of a clean exchange that one would expect.  I think PLAT can fill this void and much more once the value of a PLAT is established and accepted by gamers.  I'll keep an eye on this project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

Yes, there are a lot of gaming platforms, but from this number it is necessary to differ, for example, qualitatively, which is planned by the developers of the project
krymson

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

The concept is not bad, but the team is all-star. I've picked this as an ICO of the Week.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

There's already a shitton of people with bigger backers doing the same shit like Wax from OPskins and FLIP from Gameflip. Both being major players in the market
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

I believe the plat tokens are realy interesting an a valuable asset of this project since it can be earned and also can be used to purchase items in the marketplace.
Yes, I agree with you and we can see that this idea can attract those interested in this project. And this will affect the development of the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

There's already a shitton of people with bigger backers doing the same shit like Wax from OPskins and FLIP from Gameflip. Both being major players in the market
if the platform will have enough unique features and capabilities, then it can become a good competitor to these players in the global gaming market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: