Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP making GOLD mining pool  (Read 105 times)
AgentR (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

I love gold and blockchain. I think the 2 will be married more, as time goes on. In fact, I think governments will be forced to use use gold-blockchain for money. A system where they can tax transactions directly, and track everything. Blockchain solves the transparency and physical movement issues of gold money. I can talk a lot about it. I started a website, with some writings explaining the basics here: http://goldchronicle.com That is a work in progress...I just started.

Anyways, I want to start a mining pool website for gold-backed cryptos exclusively. There are some nice ones, even RMG (royal mint), dgx, and dozens of others. I read a lot of people talking about gold-on-blockchain, people that have no experience with crypto even. As stated above, I think governments will issue their own money like this, shortly. I want to be ahead of the curve.

I need someone to help me setup and run the mining pool. The physical gold-backed coin pool. I have A LOT of nice domains to branch off, and create a whole network of sites and tools having to do with gold / blockchain. some examples below:

MineGold.net
MineGold.org
PanGold.org
GoldWallet.org
and many more.

These domains are the perfect foundation. I wouldn't even want to try if I didn't own so many gold domains to work with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: