Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What country bitcoin is more popular?  (Read 396 times)
ComEngeng (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

I am wondering what is the country where many population are doing this kind of thingy?  Huh Where are those people who are joining campaigns here at bitcointalk and also supporting bitcoin lives? what is the reason why people in those country wants to do bitcoin.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

Many people in the country who want bitcoin a lot, it's because bitcoin is very able to facilitate life in online buying and selling transactions, and increasing prices to make investors happy.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

Many reasons why many people in the country want bitcoin one of them for place of investment, trading and buying and selling transactions online, because this is very profitable in the speed of time.
Bianckyyyy

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:19 AM

Aside from US many investors used bitcoin as a transaction for their business such as in Asia. Its a way of easy and formal way of transferring money to other person
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:35:37 AM

I am wondering what is the country where many population are doing this kind of thingy?  Huh Where are those people who are joining campaigns here at bitcointalk and also supporting bitcoin lives? what is the reason why people in those country wants to do bitcoin.

Most of the Bitcoins holds by japanese and bitcoin is more popular in japan than other countries
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:39:02 AM

You can find it with Google Analytics by the way. Using search term "bitcoin" then you can see where it is mostly googled by location. I haven't used it but if I may guess it is Japan and S. Korea. You may find mostly bitcoin related news also coming from those countries.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:42:11 AM

Bitcoin is vey famous in china because most of bitcoin miners are in china. Countries like japan, America, venezuela, and africa. Actually there are so many countries which already accept bitcoin, you only need to find them.

roronoa zoro

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

Penemu bitcoin pertama kali adalah di negara JEPANG.Jadi besar kemungkinan di era tersebut bitcoin sudah sangat populer.Apalagi pada masa sekarang bitcoin bertumbuh dengan pesat di berbagai negara belahan dunia.Seiring berkembangnya dunia bisnis mata uang cryptocurrency banyak negara-negara yang melegalkan bitcoin sebagai mata uang digital.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

As for me, bitcoin is the most popular right now in America. There have already been so many ATMs installed for crypto and every second knows about bitcoin and is actively using it.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

Simply because it is informative and lot's of interesting topic and discustion in the forum. and also earn money at the same time. and the boring moment at night is become fruitful and resourceful and open mind to our future system. many people focus attention on bitcoin rather than make another business due to the unimployed status and lock of job offer and because of bitcoin forum help them to sustain their needs of the family needs and become capable as breadwinner dispites of economic faillure of the country.

ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:03:18 AM

I think the most popular of bitcoin is japan and korea i heard this to one of my friend.
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:03:51 AM

The use of Bitcoin has spread worldwide, there are countries in which Bitcoin is more used, so much so that there are companies, businesses and even ATMs to carry out transactions with this cryptocurrency.
The countries where bitcoin is most popular are:
Japan: being considered the country with the greatest use of Bitcoin, having the broadest community worldwide in the use of this cryptocurrency. In fact, in this country, the use of Bitcoin is legal. Most stores accept payment with Bitcoin, being an incredible increase
United States: is one of the main countries in which mining and trading with Bitcoin are most used. In fact, being considered the USA as a world power.
South Korea: is one of the most important countries for the expansion and stability of Bitcoin.
United Kingdom: has more than 40 Bitcoin ATMs. Here the law considers cryptocurrency as a personal asset.
These are just some examples. There are more countries in which cryptocurrencies are already being legalized and some even have their own cryptocurrency. Well this is the solution to economic problems, and an advance in history. The future is here.  Grin
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

Bitcoin is vey famous in china because most of bitcoin miners are in china. Countries like japan, America, venezuela, and africa. Actually there are so many countries which already accept bitcoin, you only need to find them.
Loll .... China is not a crypto country since last year.
They are making new regulations to ban the crypto trade. Chinese people are losing the opportunity to develop crypto, maybe China will create their own blockchain.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

Btc is widely used anywhere in the world. Not just in few countries but I think most countries who have access on internet. They have all the capabilities to transact thourgh btc and access btc. I searched for the most popular country and it says it's USA and to be honest I think it's true. Btc continuously arising in different countries right now. Some countries are showing interest and starting to adopt btc which is good for them.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

Now bitcoin is famous all over the world.most  of the countries espically  in China ,bitcoin is so much famous.then another' countries like Japan,Venezuela,Africa ,bitcoin are famous.day by day lots of people all over the world are engaged with bitcoin.now its popularity are so high.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

Many countries are trying to introduce some measures to legalize Bitcoin, which helps turn electronic money into valuable assets in the public eye.
Some countries are interested in: South Africa, Slovenia, Estonia, Ghana ....
moongy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

What I know is that relatively open countries such as Japan and South Korea are more famous. They have standardized Bitcoin transactions. Although many countries in Asia prohibit bitcoin transactions, there are still a lot of people trading, so the actual bits are Currency is more popular in Asian countries.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

USA. And then China. I think these countries will be the fastest moving in the crypto-currency. And others only follow their successes.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

One as a bitcoin lover is a Philippines many rich and Filipino citizen already using and investing to bitcoin already and many unemployed  who keep working in bitcoin
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

I think it's Japan. If i'm right, I read some articles that tells Japan would be consider as the Bitcoin Capital in the world because their are really legalized and implementing btc in their country. In fact, other country are not yet recognize btc therefore most of their investors that interested to engage in bitcoin will do leave their country and go to Japan just to do investment. I think that the main reason why people still engaging and patronizing it, is just because of a huge of opportunity and benefits that the bitcoin can offer and give to them.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████