Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2095 times)
Turagsoy02 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:41:26 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
I found this from a post a few months ago.
https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/
Turagsoy02 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:07:47 AM

You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.

Yes thanks did some other research too and trying to understand it,currently reading it now  https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/ .
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

I think you should learn more about read and forecast candle chart, because from the candle chat we can see how bitcoin in some hours/days later. This is very important, because if you don't know this how you can choose best time to buy or sell?
Start from just by small amounts, here don't looking for the profit first but looking for an experience and knowledge, after you have enough experience and knowledge you can start from bigger amount. Good luck!
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

The main advice: do not rush! The market always provides enough opportunities for profitable trades. Learn about exchanges, about trading according to technical and fundamental analysis.
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

Their are a lot to learn about bitcoin especially when you go for trading, just like newbie just study hard so that, someday you will not regret when ypu entering in bitcoin life. Because you must be smart to used youre bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:30:15 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:57:39 AM by R21

Awesome article link share by you I think, it's totally helpful for newcomers which wants to trade via bitcoin. also I suggest for gain more experience about trading, follow this forums trading discussion and marketplace discussion regularly.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:34:08 AM

As a trader, I can give you a few tips when I started trading. When you trade, never involve your feeling or intuition. Always analyze the chart before opening a position. Study price action first, it's the basic. Learn candle formation like reversal or continuation pattern then you can predict where the market will go. Remember, trend is your friend.
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

I think you should know what's the difference between trading and investing. Trading is a process where you can earn a huge amount of money in just a short term of time because you'll just have to do the buy and sell while Investing is a process where you can earn a huge amount of money in the long term of time. Both process is profitable. It is all up to your skills which one suit you the most.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

first thing to do is to become familiar with the risks involved in trading.
the biggest risk is the risk of exchanges which is a serious and a very common one. they scam people left and right no matter how big or trusted they seem to be.
the other risk is the market itself, it is pretty volatile so you have to accept that there is always a big risk that you lose a lot of money.
knowing these risks you can act accordingly, for example you should invest a smaller amount so that if you lost it all you won't be devastated.

the rest in my opinion is juts experience which you can gain by actually trading.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

First, you need to know the basic. The basics of trading include all of the factual information about trading: what markets to trade, how prices move, order types and how to place them, risk management, trading hours, how to monitor trading performance, and how much capital is required to trade efficiently. And find a people who expert when it comes in trading because aside from you need to conduct research you need a mentor for better understanding.
itsmesanti

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

There are many ways but the first you need to do is gather some information about trading, you can use this to start.
 Here are some list bitcoin exchanges sites:
*Bittrex
*poloniex
*binance
*coinbase
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

you need basic knowledge first by researching. you can start in bitcoin first what does it do or what does it mean. most things in cryptocurrency revolve around bitcoin so learning what bitcoin is very useful. in this forum a lot of information is laid what you have to do is read and learn from it.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

There are so many tutorials to read and learn. Actually, that's will not help you to be a trader unless you get into the market and applied by yourself. Gain some pain and you will learn it fast!
I hope it is the pain that you can suffer.
Cheer~

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

A lot of good answers already submitted I'll add one more. I suggest you check out https://www.thebalance.com/bitcoin-101-4073292 this. I'm pretty sure you'll understand what you should do.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

I suggest you to open now an account on the exchanger you prefer so that you will know how trading works and before you start trading you must study the coin you will buy and watch some tutorials in youtube about trading.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

Buy bitcoin or ethereum from local exchange using Fiat currency otherwise use coinbase . Move currency to Exchanges i think Binanace , Kucoin is better now . Even you can keep otion for Hitbtc and Cryptopia . Then after buy coins using bitocin or ethereum .
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

1. You should have bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. You can buy it directly in local bitcoin exchanges or earn it by using faucet(need very long time) or join signature campaign or mining.

2. You should register in exchanges site such as poloniex or bitfinex

3. You can start trading and increase your knowledge in trading by learn it from tutor, book, YouTube videos, article and etc

Trading cryptocurrency is risky investment/activity . Cryptocurrency market is very unstable and unpredictable, I suggest you to use money which you are ready to loss.

azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

if you want to start trading, first, invest your money that you can afford to lose, never put your money in one basket and learn basic tips for trading, you can find many article or tutorial on google, youtube or this forum, learn about technical and fundamental analysis.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

The best way I know to learn how to trade is gaining actual experience of the trade. You can start with the lowest possible amount and learn from trial and error method. Develop your own set of strategies without relying on the others opinion and do your own research. Do invest your time in understanding the market before investing your money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: