Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2091 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

you can start by buying bitcoin or atcoin as capital, then, you choose a comfortable exchange for you.

I think cryptopia, bittrex and binance are very convenient for trading.

but before you get started, are you ready to take risks in trading?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

You need to "Educate" yourself with trading knowledge. no worries, it's not that hard, google a little, dig this forum, watch threads related trading and just analyze a lot Smiley
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
1. You should have bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. You can buy it directly in local bitcoin exchanges or earn it by using faucet(need very long time) or join signature campaign or mining.

2. You should register in exchanges site such as poloniex or bitfinex

3. You can start trading and increase your knowledge in trading by learn it from tutor, book, YouTube videos, article and etc

Trading cryptocurrency is risky investment/activity . Cryptocurrency market is very unstable and unpredictable, I suggest you to use money which you are ready to loss.
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

it is true that having some btc at the begining is very important, but i think for a newbie, having knowledge about trading is the most important, from that knowledge, you can choose a good exchange to put money into, but dont put all the money into 1 exchanges but many, finally, investing into huge amount of crypto at the begining is not a good idea, you should trade small first to understand the market and increase in the future.

jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

If you can follow instructions online perfectly than it will be nice you learn this from videos on youtube otherwise look for a physical tutor to guard you on how to trade
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

I suggest you to open now an account on the exchanger you prefer so that you will know how trading works and before you start trading you must study the coin you will buy and watch some tutorials in youtube about trading.

that's true, trading is very risky you need to seek a lot strategy before you go on, If you’re buying a long position, decide in advance how much profit is acceptable as well as a stop-loss level if the trade turns against you. Then, stick by your decisions. This limits your potential loss and keeps you from being overly greedy if price spikes to an untenable level. Exception: in a strong market it’s acceptable to set a new profit goal and stop-loss level once your initial target is achieved.
itsmesanti

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

there is always risk first know what is the major risk of it then gather some ways to effectively start trading with the strategy and  don't stop reading Smiley
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Search and learn as much as possible
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

My experience tells me that it's much easier to just hodl and trade. The profit is also much higher. Specially in crypto where we see 1-2-3000 % sometimes.
Imagine you buying a coin that climbs 500%, do you sell??? what if it climbs another 4000% and you sold it all?

really, just hold
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

The simplest way would be getting your self a wallet that will allow you to store different kind of coin. In my case, Ive started using a local wallet app that allow me to store Bitcoin and etherium which is also has the feature to easily convert the coin to a local currency and make an exchange in the nearest exchange stores.  Make sure that you are choosing a reliable app, there were exchange that actually just stole money. Beware of those, there were actually recognize wallet that is a well known one particularly in you country you might like to choose it.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

I suggest you start with learning knowledge.
At bitcointalk forum there is a beginner's section, so you can learn a lot, and you can also buy a book about blockchains and bitcoins.

ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

To start trading you must have a trading base. very important, so you do not get stuck to the destruction caused by ignorance. Nowadays, there is not much you can do besides seeking a lot of knowledge about trading.

wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

You can search the informations about bitcoin at the internet and you can also watch at youtube how to invest safely
Turagsoy02 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

To start trading you must have a trading base. very important, so you do not get stuck to the destruction caused by ignorance. Nowadays, there is not much you can do besides seeking a lot of knowledge about trading.

Right "there is not much you can do besides seeking a lot of knowledge about trading." currently doing some deep research about
 including the risk of it how to minimize it and maximizing your profit   Smiley
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

My experience tells me that it's much easier to just hodl and trade. The profit is also much higher. Specially in crypto where we see 1-2-3000 % sometimes.
Imagine you buying a coin that climbs 500%, do you sell??? what if it climbs another 4000% and you sold it all?

really, just hold

Noted on this but needed more techniques/strategy to make this effectively.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

As a trader, one of the most important things you can do to improve your chances of success is to approach trading as a business. A successful trading business requires a strategic plan that covers your actual business and your actual trading. Your business plan will include things like short and long-term goals, the amount of capital you have available for the business and how you will set up your office. Your trading plan includes the details of trading: what you will trade and how you will trade it. Your plan should be so objective and concise that you could hand it over to another trader and they would be able to execute it exactly.It’s important to understand that your trading plan is not simply a set of rules that you think will work, a list of set-ups that you are somehow fond of, or someone else’s plan. A good trading plan is one that you have researched, tested on historical data, tested in a live market and continue to evaluate at regular intervals.
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

you can start by buying bitcoin or atcoin as capital, then, you choose a comfortable exchange for you.

I think cryptopia, bittrex and binance are very convenient for trading.

but before you get started, are you ready to take risks in trading?

Yes that would I try first needed a capital to start trading , I've been researching about the risk of it about how to minimize .
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

Currently on youtube, there are many channels for newcomers to the Crypto market. I know a bit, but here I can not write all my instructions for you. Learn them on video that will be more realistic. There are very detailed tutorial videos and examples for every coin they analyze.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

To start trading, Register first on broker sites where you can buy and sell your stuff, Perhaps Bittrex,HitBTC or Poliniex then put a capital that something you can afford to lose because most of the cryptocoins have unpredictable movements. From that site if you find hard on how to transact cryptocoins, Please visit the help desk or the support to assist you, with your concerns, Best wishes and Goodluck.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

the best thing you need to do is educate first yourself crypto trading is not that is easy do not rush in to engage in trading if you dnt know what you doing and if you knowledgeable  enough just try small amount of money to trade to practice your selfin trading and to familiraze how trading works.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Trading base? If you are saying the basic, I think many of them already know that, buy low and sell high but the problem is the market do not always have that moment, may be if you have this moment you will be on profit but mostly the price is keep on lowering and sometimes it will keep on pumping by big whale. So what you really need is some experience, and you need to do the trading first, instead of hear what people ask to do
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: