Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase Merit?  (Read 669 times)
Arwinkim (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

Been inactive for awhile and I was pumped up to rank up my member status from Member to Full Member by increasing number of my posts. When it meet the requirements, I was surprised that we need additional Merits to rank up our position. I think it is really good to eliminate negative posts to help the community growing up. Now the question is how to increase Merit? Is Merit trading allowed?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:52:36 AM

Been inactive for awhile and I was pumped up to rank up my member status from Member to Full Member by increasing number of my posts. When it meet the requirements, I was surprised that we need additional Merits to rank up our position. I think it is really good to eliminate negative posts to help the community growing up. Now the question is how to increase Merit? Is Merit trading allowed?
There are some threads by saying earning merits. For this you need to amswer the questions and submit the urls by posting a comment to that particular thread. The last time i saw there was only 3 merit left. Cause others were been donated as a reward for the riightfull answer to the participant. Go and take a look around. You will find some.

forumsehat

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

Indeed, with Merit regulations it is very inconvenient for us to raise the rank level of our account, to raise account rank, in addition to the active amount we also need Merit, and with you a good post and educate and many people who are interested in your post, and you are given a Merit by another member, with the amount determined by the increase in account rank level.
Meuh5598i

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

Indeed, with Merit regulations it is very inconvenient for us to raise the rank level of our account, to raise account rank, in addition to the active amount we also need Merit, and with you a good post and educate and many people who are interested in your post, and you are given a Merit by another member, with the amount determined by the increase in account rank level.
Nicely said. But if you also earn by helping people out by providing valuable suggestion by replying the threads. If it really helps them members of bitcoin talk doesnt hesitate to give merit to nicely written post.

Meuh5598i

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:02:04 AM

BUT just for an advise as i nearly forgot to mention inmmy previous comment. That is merit exchange is extreamly prohibited. You can get banned for that. Monetery transaction deals for the exchange of merit its really belittle the who purpose. So avoid this before you make any.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

If you want to increase your merit, you better start and make sure that you will be able to construct quality posts that are definitely helpful not just spam posts. You can read more information about the Merit and sMerit in the "META" section of this forum.

It might be hard to earn merits not Totally because of your capacity to construct quality post or capacity to research and contribute knowledge in the forum, but possibly because of too many spam posts to a certain topic making your own post overlapped by other member so your post gets overlooked. But there are some members here who provide service to review post if it deserves a merit. If you believe that you have made a post that is probably helpful and deserves merit then you can try them to check out if they will accept it or not.

Also beware of merit trading because it is prohibited and you can get punished if you get caught by somebody.

sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

If you want to increase your merit. you also need to increase your post make a debatable post or quality post to get merit to increase your rank..
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

I think merit is pretty reasonable until after senior member. Getting 250 merit seems impossible. Actually, even 25 merit is looking a bit difficult. I've written some great posts that took me an hour and got 1 merit. But I've also written a few that took me a very long time and didn't get a single merit. In all it will take an incredible amount of time to get anywhere. I think by the time i'm hero member this forum will be closed and everyone will have moved on to more professional venue for information.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:02:31 AM

I think we should create a quality thread or post so that we get merit given by others if not then we will be difficult to increase the merit.
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:09:03 AM

You should actively post articles with valuable content. The purpose is to contribute to the proper content of the topic, as well as to articles that are friendly, and deep.
mkhjhv

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

Merit requires that your post is quality and not meaningless. It is best not to trade merch, because if checked, your account will be banned.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

to increase merits always read and give more important details before posting get reliable information about the topic.
vania vin

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:30:16 AM

Excess is very useful, by making merit bitcoin players can not make post topic carelessly. going to rank is very decisive by merit if the posts or topics are not qualified merit difficult to be shared by other bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:44:37 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

First of all, you have a topic in meta, all about merit. Second, you can also notice that the "merit" on your profile page is clickable and you can find some information as well. Now, you earn merit by creation quality posts, but that doesn't mean that yiu should force yourself to write quality posts about topics you don't know. Just stick to the ones you, actually, know about.

And please, stop making topics like "how to earn merit", "what is merit",etc... You can find all about in meta section. You're just making, absolutely, unnecessary posts.

Merit requires that your post is quality and not meaningless. It is best not to trade merch, because if checked, your account will be banned.

Merit requires your posts to be of quality and not meaningless. Do nit trade merit, because when checked, your account will be flagged*

Fixed it for ya, bud.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

Merit trading is fine as long as you give merits to valuable posts. However, it is extremely difficult to gain merit. I don't think this regulation will provide convenience to new members. It's kinda unfair that earlier members ranked up less difficult and the new ones won't be able to rank up as easily as the previous ones.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

the only thing you can do for the merit should be your post high quality and your post should be helpful to give you the merit of perseverance only to be done but when I know the merit admin gives

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:44:05 AM

Your merit will only increase if members wil give you by posting good quality post , making high quality post and contributing  to the forum is one way to get merits from other members.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

You can start by quality posting. And search in forum the Marketplace - Services; there you can find many topics to earn smerits in a legal way.
willbest

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

Publish some quality, non-repeating, meaningful topics, and many people will give you advantages, depending on the quality of your posts.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:20 AM

If youwant get more merits you should need to post a good and high quality post but for now theres a lot of people dont want to merit you becaue they dont want lol even your post is good my advise is find a friend or try to join in some services signature campaign that gives a merit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: