Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN] POOH - Proof OF Only HODLing - Get in Early  (Read 230 times)
FalconCrypto (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

Proof Of Only HODLing is Here!

There are several variations of this type of game.... The original was PoWH (now P3D), many others copied them.
So many clones have scammed out and screwed over their investors, we decided to take a stand! POOH is the most
honest and trustworthy clone of P3D.

POOH was created by a team of investors that were taken advantage of by immoral coins that were only interested
in a quick scam. We here at POOH feel that even pyramid games should have a high level of trust and honesty in order
to be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rocch

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Proof Of Only HODLing is Here!

There are several variations of this type of game.... The original was PoWH (now P3D), many others copied them.
So many clones have scammed out and screwed over their investors, we decided to take a stand! POOH is the most
honest and trustworthy clone of P3D.

POOH was created by a team of investors that were taken advantage of by immoral coins that were only interested
in a quick scam. We here at POOH feel that even pyramid games should have a high level of trust and honesty in order
to be successful.

No, thanks...
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

Quite alright Rocch, it's not for everyone.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

are you fucking kidding me ?
before you guys clicking those link,make sure to check it because it might be 'something' stupid and wasteful.
here is the link;
i do not recommend you guys to click those shitty link and stay away from this project as far as you can.
good luck to you dev and have a nice day!~
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

before you guys clicking those link,make sure to check it because it might be 'something' stupid and wasteful.
here is the link;
i do not recommend you guys to click those shitty link and stay away from this project as far as you can.

Kumisura, it's a great program, just like POWH3D. You can read the Ethereum contract on the blockchain, if you're concerned.
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

here is the link;

Is it a malicious link or just a wrong link? I also clicked on it and hopefully no virus there.
I am interested in your idea and would like to read more about the project, so please update your link correctly
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

here is the link;

Is it a malicious link or just a wrong link? I also clicked on it and hopefully no virus there.
I am interested in your idea and would like to read more about the project, so please update your link correctly

No, it's not a malicious link. I forgot to mention that you should use the Chrome browser and have metamask installed. (that's how the program interfaces with the Ethereum blockchain)
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Hello, I like your project. Tell me, without using metamask, I will not be able to get to the site? I do not use it, but I would like to know more information about the project.
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

here is the link;

Just to clear it up, I'm not the dev. It's someone named Kenny, check out the discord. I just posted the info here in Bitcointalk to announce it.
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

Hello, I like your project. Tell me, without using metamask, I will not be able to get to the site? I do not use it, but I would like to know more information about the project.

The other option is to use the Trust Wallet on your smart phone. There probably is a way to interact with the Ethereum contract with Mist, but I'm not familiar enough using that route to suggest it. Thanks.
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

POOH is now up to 735 ETH in the contract!
FalconCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Here is a new game, just recently released.
https://pocg.site/?masternode=0x659b50b7f3ddd3d0df1727bc3fff02e016a7e91d
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: