Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trader for newbie  (Read 282 times)
Turagsoy02 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:42:24 AM

As one of the newbie want to ask some question about trading, When should I buy BTC and When to sell it to make profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

bitcoin is now knocking down so you can buy bitcoin and sales when you love him as now 9k plus bitcoin and can only sell 11k $ or hold until the price increases he can also buy altcoin now then sell when value increases

Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

bitcoin is now knocking down so you can buy bitcoin and sales when you love him as now 9k plus bitcoin and can only sell 11k $ or hold until the price increases he can also buy altcoin now then sell when value increases

do you have recommended trading site that are good track of records that I make profit of it ?
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

As one of the newbie want to ask some question about trading, When should I buy BTC and When to sell it to make profit.
Trading is not easy, you have to had the skill in analysing on the market and mostly you can based your analysis on some major news about bitcoin and crypto currencies.

PS: You posted on the wrong section sir Smiley Please moved your topic into trading discussion.
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

Trading is not easy, you have to had the skill in analysing on the market and mostly you can based your analysis on some major news about bitcoin and crypto currencies.

PS: You posted on the wrong section sir Smiley Please moved your topic into trading discussion.

sorry will do
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

Today the value of bitcoin is now below 8.5k this is the best time to buy and sell it if the price get higher again, you can use exchanges to trade your btc to other coins if you feel that some coins will give you more profit.
Here are some list bitcoin exchanges sites:

*Bittrex
*poloniex
*binance
*coinbase

There are many exchanges site now you will choose what is the best for you make a little research about it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

Today the value of bitcoin is now below 8.5k this is the best time to buy and sell it if the price get higher again, you can use exchanges to trade your btc to other coins if you feel that some coins will give you more profit.
Here are some list bitcoin exchanges sites:

*Bittrex
*poloniex
*binance
*coinbase

There are many exchanges site now you will choose what is the best for you make a little research about it.

Yes will try this exchange site Hope this will gain me profit thanks .
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

if you are a newbie in tratrading better study and join the best trade gc gc jan you can go along with the telegram with gc they are pro traders also have social media like facebook

wxa7115

Activity: 2688
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

That is the question that we will all like to have the answer, there is an entire library of books dedicated to try to find an answer of when to buy and when to sell it and unfortunately there is not a clear answer to that even if you become a professional trader you will not be able to win every single trade that you make, you will win some and lose some but if you win more than you lose consistently then you will make profits.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

That is the question that we will all like to have the answer, there is an entire library of books dedicated to try to find an answer of when to buy and when to sell it and unfortunately there is not a clear answer to that even if you become a professional trader you will not be able to win every single trade that you make, you will win some and lose some but if you win more than you lose consistently then you will make profits.

yes i agree on that its part of the trading "you will not able to win every single trade" , so for me need to read and understand more.
itsmesanti

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

Yes it is definitely a great time to buy into bitcoin. Don't leave it too long as it may be too late since the price fluctuates so rapidly it is hard to keep up so when there are times like this you need to take full advantage of them. Buy in more on the dips and sell at highs. Wink
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

Trading is a matter of timing and you have to show flexibility if you are willing to gain profits in the short term. I follow the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet, he says "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful". As we have recently experienced the rally in the price in the last quarter of the last year, it was the time to sell the investment and now we are going through the correction phase, it is the time to buy in my opinion.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Recommended for beginners.
Do your research. Listen to the advice of the people you trust. Do not invest with all your money.
Develop yourself.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

Recommended for beginners.

Do your research. Listen to the advice of the people you trust.

Develop yourself.
Turagsoy02 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

Trading is a matter of timing and you have to show flexibility if you are willing to gain profits in the short term. I follow the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet, he says "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful". As we have recently experienced the rally in the price in the last quarter of the last year, it was the time to sell the investment and now we are going through the correction phase, it is the time to buy in my opinion.

Yes base on my research to it is really the best time to start buying coins and yes again trading is only a matter of timing and flexibility.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

Recently, the market fell due to hacker attacks and the closure of some illegal exchanges in Japan!

Now buy BTC, eth is a great opportunity!
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Exchange crypto-currencies have become no less popular than stock exchanges or the Forex market. In view of the high volatility of the crypto-denominated operations, they are characterized by an increased risk and the same yield.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

I wouldn't encourage someone new to cryptocurrency to start trading. Buy bitcoin. Buy ethereum and hold. This is the best course of action to limit losses and make profits from your investment
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

yes i agree on that its part of the trading "you will not able to win every single trade" , so for me need to read and understand more.
This forum provides complete answers for you to learn trading with big exchanger like biitrex binnance and poloniex.
just have the desire to read and keep learning.

more comprehensive trade discussions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

for a newbie you better first educate your self about cryptocurrencies market trading in cryptocurrencies is not easy but if you knowledgable in market is less the risk of trading and you if knowledgable about crypto you can already know the answer of your question seriously no one here can give you accurate answer when to buy btc thats give you profit when you follow their opinion.

this is the basic of trading buy low sell high.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: