Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2% a day Challenge, compound interest.  (Read 456 times)
keskass

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

get 2% daily but the coin price dump to 10% daily. another way to get it back is hold the coin for another day but, can you give a warranty that the program continue to long time??? just wanna make sure that investor get it back their money
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alejandrosn1998 (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

get 2% daily but the coin price dump to 10% daily. another way to get it back is hold the coin for another day but, can you give a warranty that the program continue to long time??? just wanna make sure that investor get it back their money

Theres no program, its just you trading your money, trying to make 2%ish daily.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

These ideas are all very well and good in theory and you might find you can better 2% a day in the early days but when you get to be trading with 6 figures and especially nearing the end of your challenge when you have over $1m it will be so so difficult to make 2% a day. You will be a whale at that point and that changes things.

Not necessarily, if I do get to that point, I would put money into several coins that I see that will potentially give me the 2%ish return. Doesn't have to be all in 1 coin.

Even then you'll be placing huge orders. Towards the end you'll have over 1m. Even if you split that across 10 coins you'll be placing 100k orders, that's a big wall in almost all markets except for the few biggest such as bitcoin and ethereum.

I'm only speaking from experience, I never got close to $1m but even just going from about $100 to $10k doing the same but aiming for 3% I found that in the early days I could easily get closer to 10% but later it was a struggle for 3% a lot of times because orders are constantly under or overcut
alejandrosn1998 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

These ideas are all very well and good in theory and you might find you can better 2% a day in the early days but when you get to be trading with 6 figures and especially nearing the end of your challenge when you have over $1m it will be so so difficult to make 2% a day. You will be a whale at that point and that changes things.

Not necessarily, if I do get to that point, I would put money into several coins that I see that will potentially give me the 2%ish return. Doesn't have to be all in 1 coin.

Even then you'll be placing huge orders. Towards the end you'll have over 1m. Even if you split that across 10 coins you'll be placing 100k orders, that's a big wall in almost all markets except for the few biggest such as bitcoin and ethereum.

I'm only speaking from experience, I never got close to $1m but even just going from about $100 to $10k doing the same but aiming for 3% I found that in the early days I could easily get closer to 10% but later it was a struggle for 3% a lot of times because orders are constantly under or overcut

Oh did you already do something similar to this?
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:58:30 PM

First of all, You must indicate above what project/investment you will use for this challenge because if it's just a ponzi investment site then a big NO for it. Having a fixed interest daily which in your OP 2% is very hard on crypto investment considering the volatility of the price. The only thing I know that gives a sure income daily is thru mining and besides that, All investment site that offers a daily fixed income is ponzi. I'm interested on what's your thought. You can reply me here a detailed explanation on what actually running on your mind regarding this topic.
First impression to  this one is still like a ponzi scheme. 2% daily on crypto or 30% per month is not an easy thing even traders do know that maintaining 2% gain on daily basis would really need to do well on trading.You mentioned about lending schemes which suppose that you are suggesting the same thing.If it does then ill pass on whats being offered here and i would rather choose up on trading myself or any other means of investment with my full control.Not to discourage but this is not advisable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

Making that in crypto isn't necessarily hard to be honest.
First of all you won't be able to earn 2% every day, market will crash from time to time and you will lose money.
Secondly, if you can earn 2% daily from trading, why would you limit yourself to only 1 year? Make that 2 years of compounding and earn 1 billion dollars...no...make that 3 years and make...1000 billions.
It is just...impossible.
alejandrosn1998 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:24:59 PM

First of all you won't be able to earn 2% every day, market will crash from time to time and you will lose money.
Secondly, if you can earn 2% daily from trading, why would you limit yourself to only 1 year? Make that 2 years of compounding and earn 1 billion dollars...no...make that 3 years and make...1000 billions.
It is just...impossible.

Im not using a lending platform please read before you comment because you just sound stupid, its manual trading. Yes there will be losses. People like you piss me off, you dont read clearly and its something hypothetical. 2% a day in crypto is not hard at all if you know what you are doing, when the market is bearish I can understand its rather hard but its not impossible.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

It is just...impossible.

Im not using a lending platform please read before you comment because you just sound stupid, its manual trading. Yes there will be losses. People like you piss me off, you dont read clearly and its something hypothetical. 2% a day in crypto is not hard at all if you know what you are doing, when the market is bearish I can understand its rather hard but its not impossible.
2% is plausible but maintaining it on daily basis will really so unsure.I will ask you this.What if you wont able to get 2% on particular day? Will you decide to get 4% in next day and so on.This is very an unpredictable market and seem like you are very sure that you can able to make 2% on this very unpredictable market.Even myself as a trader cant be so sure if i do able to make or guaranteed % on daily basis. You might even earn even more or lose even more.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Im not using a lending platform please read before you comment because you just sound stupid, its manual trading.
And where did I say you are using lending platform?
I said trading! Read my post again! It seems that you are the one who can't read.
People like you piss me off, you dont read clearly and its something hypothetical.
You know what piss me off? People who think that they have found scheme to get rich over night.
and its something hypothetical.
This doesn't sound like something hypothetical:
I've been making 1.5-3% consistently for around a week now.
Don't bother replying I won't be able to read your post.
alejandrosn1998 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

[/quote]
You know what piss me off? People who think that they have found scheme to get rich over night.
and its something hypothetical.

You clearly dont read properly, its something that takes, minimum a year and you are just making yourself look foolish. 2% in crypto a day is super obtainable. please stop posting because you sound clueless.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

Theres no program, its just you trading your money, trying to make 2%ish daily.
I will tell you one thing straight,there is no short cut to success and there is no easy money,you have to check out the news regarding fake sites targeting new users that promises high returns but run away with your small amount of money ,do not fall for that and there is always warning regarding any ponzi schemes and people still fall for it,the greed is too much,if you want to purchase a coin,do that and hold in your own wallet rather than risking your money.
alejandrosn1998 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:21:43 PM

I will tell you one thing straight,there is no short cut to success and there is no easy money,you have to check out the news regarding fake sites targeting new users that promises high returns but run away with your small amount of money ,do not fall for that and there is always warning regarding any ponzi schemes and people still fall for it,the greed is too much,if you want to purchase a coin,do that and hold in your own wallet rather than risking your money.
[/quote]

I will repeat myself, before you comment please read properly. I said I'm not using any websites, except an exchange to trade on, doing it myself. No lending programs, they are all scams. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMMENTING ON OTHERS POSTS.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

Any website offering that rate of interest per day is either a straight scam, or a ponzi scheme. Just like all of those BTC doubling websites that used to plague the forum, you might get paid out in the early days, but once new users stop flowing in the owner will simply run off with everyone's cash. Websites that force you to lock your cash in for a long period of time are the worst type, as they will steal everybodys money before anybody has received any interest.
alejandrosn1998 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

Any website offering that rate of interest per day is either a straight scam, or a ponzi scheme. Just like all of those BTC doubling websites that used to plague the forum, you might get paid out in the early days, but once new users stop flowing in the owner will simply run off with everyone's cash. Websites that force you to lock your cash in for a long period of time are the worst type, as they will steal everybodys money before anybody has received any interest.

AGAIN PLESAE READ CLEARLY BEFORE COMMENTING, NOBODY IS USING ANY OF THOSE WEBSITES.
tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

Ok, so if it's not hypothetical, then why bother post this? Compound interest we learnt in school.

The reasons you are getting negative and even mildly sarcastic replies from older members are two fold:

1)We already trade, some of us with considerably more experience of markets and analysis tools that you agree that you don't have. We know how difficult it is to make regular, yearly profits.
2) You mention some sort of relationship with others in this venture. If this is just comparing trades and views on Telegram or where ever, then fine. But if this is going to involve anyone giving you money to trade with, then you would be treated as just another scammer making impossible promises to get 'investment'. We see these all the time.

Go ahead, give it a go with your own money and good luck.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

I agree with his post.
when you have big amount of money, it will be harder reaching targeted return % rate
the money you put in a single market must be proportionally low amount compared to market cap to make it work
because if you trade with big amount, you will build a thick wall that gets under or overcut
if you do it at market price, it will look like a dump or pump, and will hurt your profit % rate

alejandrosn1998 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

I agree with his post.
when you have big amount of money, it will be harder reaching targeted return % rate
the money you put in a single market must be proportionally low amount compared to market cap to make it work
because if you trade with big amount, you will build a thick wall that gets under or overcut
if you do it at market price, it will look like a dump or pump, and will hurt your profit % rate

I completely agree with what you are saying, that is when this challenge will become more difficult. As of now its something fairly easy.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

Hello guys. So I ran across all these lending platforms, noticing something that caught my eye. Before anyone mentions it, I DO NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT, LIKE ,HAVE INTEREST IN, nor have used any lending platforms. But I noticed that they offer a .5%-2% daily return. Making that in crypto isn't necessarily hard to be honest. I also ran across this website http://compoundaily.com/ where I found out that if you start with $1000 USD and you make 2% a day for 365 days, while reinvesting your profits, you come out with $1,376,401 USD at the end of the 365 days. But obviously in crypto we are not necessarily looking at USD price. I started this "Challenge" with .1 BTC, in a new portfolio and in a mindset where 1 BTC will always be $10,000. Why? Well so I can track progress easier, and see what goals I need to hit to be on track. Example: I start with .1000 BTC (Im using 3 zeros to resemble $1000 USD), and on day 30 I should have .1811 BTC if I make 2% daily. I know its not well written or well explained, the "Challenge" or idea that I have in my head, but if any of you guys want to know exactly what I mean let me know, maybe I can explain a little bit better in a voice call or in private messages, and we can start this challenge together with weekly reports and see where we are at. Maybe help each other out.  Smiley

Lending on exchanges varies its interest depending on loan demand and supply.. most of the time, the loan supply is always greater than loan demand resulting to a lower daily interest. Example, the average interest in poloniex ( last year when i'm active trading on that platform) was <.1%.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

I agree with his post.

I completely agree with what you are saying, that is when this challenge will become more difficult. As of now its something fairly easy.

Oh did you already do something similar to this?

It wasn't as a challenge, just that was my own goal and in the end it probably did take me about the time I expected but that was greatly helped by the big pump in December. After that the value has now fallen back below my 10k goal from that $100.

I'll follow your progress and wish you success but I do feel that what I mentioned above will likely come true the further you get in to the challenge. Also do not forget that you won't have good days all the time and to stick to your principles in these times and make the best decisions even if they end up being losing decisions.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

You clearly dont read properly, its something that takes, minimum a year and you are just making yourself look foolish. 2% in crypto a day is super obtainable. please stop posting because you sound clueless.
You are speaking hypothetical.
I am speaking from experience.

You are the one who sound stupid seeking for 2% daily profit.

Yeah, trust your compound calculator and come back in 3 years with 1000 billion dollars because it is super obtainable  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: