Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason behind the current crash?  (Read 302 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Today the price of bitcoin crashed again $1000 and it is currently valued under $9000,and still falling so can you explain me what is the reasons behind it.I don't think BInance hack rumors is the reason because ceo of binance already told that all funds are safe.Then what causes this price fall?
MtGox trustee is offloading, the dude kobayashi, is now presently a force to reckon with. Let's see how this goes in a short while and I really do not see it affecting the market that much anyway considering the rate at which some have been making it to sound crazy. From what I learned, this dude has been offloading since September last year and since that is the case, there is really nothing to worry about.

market is scared of Kobayashi who will be proven (in time) to be as adept in trading as BOE was (which sold gold for $250).
Well, since Kobayashi in Japanese means 'small forest', then he is a small forest indeed. He can decide to sell it all, we will be happy to go ahead and pick it from him. I wonder why the market is really having issue with that. It is more like a give and take, if a whale feels he is ok with what he is selling, someone else will pick it up from there and that is how it is going to end up playing out. Let's see how his Mt.Goxsells out plays out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

Today the price of bitcoin crashed again $1000 and it is currently valued under $9000,and still falling so can you explain me what is the reasons behind it.I don't think BInance hack rumors is the reason because ceo of binance already told that all funds are safe.Then what causes this price fall?
MtGox trustee is offloading, the dude kobayashi, is now presently a force to reckon with. Let's see how this goes in a short while and I really do not see it affecting the market that much anyway considering the rate at which some have been making it to sound crazy. From what I learned, this dude has been offloading since September last year and since that is the case, there is really nothing to worry about.

market is scared of Kobayashi who will be proven (in time) to be as adept in trading as BOE was (which sold gold for $250).
Well, since Kobayashi in Japanese means 'small forest', then he is a small forest indeed. He can decide to sell it all, we will be happy to go ahead and pick it from him. I wonder why the market is really having issue with that. It is more like a give and take, if a whale feels he is ok with what he is selling, someone else will pick it up from there and that is how it is going to end up playing out. Let's see how his Mt.Goxsells out plays out.
a lot of media have already voiced the news that he is one of the Biggest Bitcoin owners who threw a huge amount of bitcoind onto the market. This will greatly affect not only the current price of bitcoin but also the prices in the future. However, these emissions to the market of coins will continue.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

Of course, many of the reasons are not clear, so bitcoin prices go down. This can be a source of constant unrest and frustration for people who hold bitcoin in the long run. One of the most notable examples is the destruction of Mt. Gox. It is used as one of the largest bitcoin exchanges in the world operating from Japan, there are many factors that play a role, That means no central authority can make decisions on behalf of all network users.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

The rumors of the hack of Binance trading not has nothing to do with the recent dips. Most people even refer to the MTGox trustee selling of about 40,000 worth of bitcoin as the cause but the truth remains that the market price of bitcoin is unpredictable and anything could have caused the dumps. You don't blame we human, most times we prefer to hold something as the cause of an event.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

I really don't know why the bitcoin price is crashing again but I think the price will fall more and people keep saying it will hit under $7K again,so it will create the FUD and will result in the price crash.
Let it hit and when the time comes, we will buy more. I am not sure how long this correction is going to be like and since we have turned back inside the downtrend, anything can actually happen now, but I will not want to just believe in anything that I hear until I get to see it, but for now, i guess we will just have to wait and see. There is a lot of FUD going on with the SEC and MtGox sell out most especially, so we might be in some red days based on people's perception for a while.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Correct! Just because of Hack on Binance Exchange rumors and then immediately Bitcoin crashed $1k+ not appropriate. That's kinda strange though, however I think this is temporary, just hang tight for a while. But, Have heard SEC announced that securities exchange needs to be regulated by them could be possible market is RED Again.
I want to believe all this FUD news is just being used to drive down the prices anyway. The thing is that the market is still undergoing correction and if people tend to panic just because of some binance exchange that was found out not to be hacked or SEC clamping down on ICOs, or Kobayashi that is selling off everything, then in the next few years, they can come back to ask us how far it has been for us the holders.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: