Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to work on bitcointalk effectively?  (Read 969 times)
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks
In Bitcointalk forum, you will learn more thru reading, asking questions and following rules and regulations of the forum, it's not about earning from the forum, it's more on gaining knowledge that you can be use to be more knowledgeable in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies.
You will receive instructions from everyone but you must make the effort to provide good posts and to read the posts put here by the more senior members who have the best experience. That way you will learn and gain knowledge about bitcoin and become better at using it and helping to put forward new ideas to help everybody to learn more which is why the forum is here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks

There are discussions in the "Beginners and Help" section n which you can read many topics about being new here in the forum. Also, you may visit the "meta" section for other concerns. If you want to work effectively in bitcointalk, you must learn jow to manage your time well.

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

Enhance your knowledge about bitcoin, read others post and thier discussions to be more enlighten and to gain your idea when posting and read rules and regulations as well to be aware on what to do and what is not.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

There are discussions in the "Beginners and Help" section n which you can read many topics about being new here in the forum. Also, you may visit the "meta" section for other concerns. If you want to work effectively in bitcointalk, you must learn jow to manage your time well.

To work on bitcointalk you need to have your weapon first, it is the knowledge about it  one of those important thing you need to know is its rules and regulations and the rest will follow. In order to know everything you need to search, ask to those who have experience and read some post. To be successful you need to have a quality post which others can understand and learn more.
Irsanhadi

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

this bitcointalk forum is where to find information about the world of crypto, where sharing.

In this bitcointalk forum we can earn income too.
by following the bounty program. but following this program is not just any, we have rules from the dev organizers and at least the rank that can follow it usual is junior member.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

Well, if effectiveness is what you're aiming for. The most important thing is to know the rules and regulations of the forum. When you follow what's needed of you, you would not have any problems. Next thing to do is to rank up, when you gain a higher level, you also get better chances and more opportunities to join better projects, and in turn, you would also get a better reward for campaigns you join. In a different topic, start your ventures by joining campaigns, they are fairly easy to commit to while earning good profit.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

If you are just new here in bitcointalk forum and you want to work on bounty campaigns like working on signature campaigns, I think it will be really hard for you because some bounty campaigns are not accepting newbies, but if you have any knowledge in trading, mining and investing then maybe it is really for you. You just need to have an initial capital in order to start dealing with the remaining processes.
inactivechorley5

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

Its better to have action to every thread whether you know the topic well or not, so that you gain merits faster
antliafightingR

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Cant say anything about btcs and its working policies as I am not well acquainted with it
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

Learn more about bitcoin. Read articles and ask from your friends who work in bitcointalk. Then see the success of active members. Then you will work efficiently.
Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

In the Bitcointalk forum, I'll learn more through reading, asking questions, and following forum rules and rules, it's not about earning money from forums, it's more about gaining knowledge that you can use to become more knowledgeable in this beautiful world of cryptocurrency. .
belousov

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Here is how to use this forum:

1) First read the rules in meta section.

2) Start with sections like beginners and help and bitcoin discussion.

3) The move to alt coins section and mining discussions.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

Welcome to the forum! It has been days since you've posted this so I suppose you have learned some new stuff already. Now, if you're into bounties, I have a piece of advice. Never make multiple accounts. This can result to your account being banned.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

First you need to know what is the rules and regulation in bitcointalk forum. Dig dipper by reading articles about bitcointalk and do more research what is the main purpose of bitcointalk forum. In this way you can understand how to work effectively on bitcointalk and at the same time you will earn income if you have enough knowledge to do it. Join in the bounty campaign and participate well by posting constructive and informative ideas.
zrock21

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

Hardwork is the greatest secret. Just ask, reply, post and so on
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

You will learn a lot on bitcoin talk and there is the chance for you to make money but if you want to work effectively like you asked, then you need merits which allow you increase rank earn more and probably be in a position o take up jobs like bounty manager. Merits are like the fuel for you to function effectively.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
illbaker8

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

Work on your english, think deep about some rich topics, and actively reply on threads
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

I think that the easiest way to achieve this is by giving more time to reading posts here in comparison to posting content. You should go through sections like Meta and Beginners and help for this.
gusevli

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

I will suggest you to start with sticky posts in meta section like forum ranks, merits , badges and everything. Also, there are some serious issues handled strictly here like permanent ban for copying content and posting it here.
jrtm

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

You just need to go through every post thoroughly, you can be an expert someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: