Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Altcoin; supporting each other?  (Read 205 times)
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

Both are the internet based currencies which is using for online uses and offline too bitcoin and the alternative coins supported each other because when the market is red then both the currencies affected it is true that bitcoin is fully supporting altcoin and when the bitcoin price become fall then the people also lose hope for the other crypto and the panic in the crypto market so i hope that the bitcoin will more stronger in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

Bitcoin affect the altcoin like the people would like to use these all and those who are using bitcoin they are also participating the new ICO and they also investing in the crypto so if the bitcoin price become fall the altcoins buying some time slow with this while sometime the alts price become good many users have shifted to the altcoin as well it is true that both of the crypto have the same usage and these will grow more in the future.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Bitcoin affect the altcoin like the people would like to use these all and those who are using bitcoin they are also participating the new ICO and they also investing in the crypto so if the bitcoin price become fall the altcoins buying some time slow with this while sometime the alts price become good many users have shifted to the altcoin as well it is true that both of the crypto have the same usage and these will grow more in the future.

Altcoins are like the off spring of bitcoin.  When bitcoin was launched and become successful as how the creator of it wanted to be, different alternative cryptos emerges.  Many succeeds and on the path of bitcoin while others are created like a scam because after investing on it, some closes and disappear.  All its price are based on bitcoin.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Ethereum is another up coming crypto currency. We all know that Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency. But after Bitcoin we all take ethereum as second. Day by day like Bitcoin the price of ethereum is also increasing. Many of the economist already announced that ethereum is like the backup of bitcoin. They thought that if for any reason Bitcoin fails to meet the demand of people then ethereum will meet the blank spot. Day by day llime Bitcoin, ethereum is also becoming famous. To me in future ethereum will also become a new source of crypto currency but it won't take over Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is in the platform for a long long period of time. But ethereum is almost new to this platform. But I would rather call it as the 2nd best crypto currency.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

Both are the internet based currencies which is using for online uses and offline too bitcoin and the alternative coins supported each other because when the market is red then both the currencies affected it is true that bitcoin is fully supporting altcoin and when the bitcoin price become fall then the people also lose hope for the other crypto and the panic in the crypto market so i hope that the bitcoin will more stronger in the future.

bitcoin and altcoin have a close relationship because if the bitcoin price decreases it will affect the price of altcoin. if the bitcoin price drops then altcoin will also fall, they are mutual and will not be separated. there will be no stand-alone altcoin, if both experience a price drop then the investor will rush to buy it to trade and invest.

p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

If you look at the charts you will see that each time, when Bitcoin is going down, altcoins are falling as well. The same thing is going on when BTC is rising.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

I don't about supporting each other but you can say that they have a connection and influence in the market. As, one should have noticed when bitcoin either rises or fall quickly altcoin are the worst affected. People tend to move from their altcoin to bitcoin in gain of more profits which further interconnects the rise and fall of altcoins.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

Birth of  bitcoin was a big revolution.  Convenience of it's usage ; anonymity of transactions; breaking international boundaries made it popular and attracted crowds. 
When demand grew the price started rising with the growth of the demand.  As the supply side could not meet the demand pressure resulting in very high price rise.
Seeing profits; gains ; popularity attracted many other people to mine other alternate crypto currency coins which attracted people with lesser resources who were unable to buy bitcoin due to it's high prices.  But the alternate currency ICOs were finding it difficult to sell their coins so they started advertising through this platform in the form of signature campaign and other social media like face book ; twitter etc.  They started paying some rewards to the persons working for them on social media and wearing their signature. 
Seeing this many new people entered in the market and earned good amount of money by supporting ICOs. 
Now on getting the money from bounties they as per their primary wish to be owner of bitcoin started selling coins received and investing the money so earned to buy bitcoin and ultimately the price of bitcoin increased.  But due to selling pressure by bounty earners on new ICOs the price of those coins falls on the earth. 
So we can see that the bitcoin  due to which alt coins came into existence, the same altcoins are supporting the growth of bitcoin so I think both are supporting each other.
Above are my views I seek more guidance. 
I see and read your argument, should the existence of both should be like that. The problem is always evolving everywhere, to lower its competitors, especially now that many new tokens have been created and in search of their consumers to compete in an unhealthy way.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

The first and foremost cryptocurrency Bitcoin, paved way for innovation and creation of all the altcoins that exist today and thus have become inseparable entities. Fund raising for projects was shaped up into a new form which is known as the ICO today which has attracted a lot of investors at chances of raising a portfolio growth faster than that of stock market trading. All of this has seen cryptocurrencies stand where it is today, progressing quickly towards newer goals and Bitcoin's creator i.e Satoshi must be accredited for this.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

Birth of  bitcoin was a big revolution.  Convenience of it's usage ; anonymity of transactions; breaking international boundaries made it popular and attracted crowds. 
When demand grew the price started rising with the growth of the demand.  As the supply side could not meet the demand pressure resulting in very high price rise.
Seeing profits; gains ; popularity attracted many other people to mine other alternate crypto currency coins which attracted people with lesser resources who were unable to buy bitcoin due to it's high prices.  But the alternate currency ICOs were finding it difficult to sell their coins so they started advertising through this platform in the form of signature campaign and other social media like face book ; twitter etc.  They started paying some rewards to the persons working for them on social media and wearing their signature. 
Seeing this many new people entered in the market and earned good amount of money by supporting ICOs. 
Now on getting the money from bounties they as per their primary wish to be owner of bitcoin started selling coins received and investing the money so earned to buy bitcoin and ultimately the price of bitcoin increased.  But due to selling pressure by bounty earners on new ICOs the price of those coins falls on the earth. 
So we can see that the bitcoin  due to which alt coins came into existence, the same altcoins are supporting the growth of bitcoin so I think both are supporting each other.
Above are my views I seek more guidance. 
I think yes, both bitcoin and altcoins are part of the cryptocurrency market. When one of them develops, it can promote the development of cryptocurrency markets, which is good for both sides.
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Now the price of altcoins depends greatly on the price of bitcoins so if anyone wants their favorite altcoin to do well in the market then they should support bitcoin as well because with the rise in the price in bitcoin the prices of the altcoins will increase too.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

Why do we need to compare the two coins? Why not have altcoin AND bitcoin. These coins are both promising and if you can notice, if one drops, the other coin will also do. So, they are not really competing to each other. But, if the time will come and Bitcoin will lose ita popularity and demand, well, there would be a great chance that etherium would take over.

Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Now the price of altcoins depends greatly on the price of bitcoins so if anyone wants their favorite altcoin to do well in the market then they should support bitcoin as well because with the rise in the price in bitcoin the prices of the altcoins will increase too.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: