Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPINDLE: Blockchain-based investment/asset management platform  (Read 24391 times)
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

What’s the current SPD tokens on market and how many more coins are yet to be distributed from the bounty please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spindle.ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

What’s the current SPD tokens on market and how many more coins are yet to be distributed from the bounty please?

Hello! You can watch the current price on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spindle/.
As for bounties, they are yet to be distributed.

spindle.ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE
To all Bounty Campaign Participants

Regulatory requirements by the Japanese authorities have caused a delay in the bounty distribution. In order to allow us to transfer your tokens, please provide the following:

1. your full name
2. your e-mail address
3. Link on spreadsheets and your number on them

Kindly share the above-mentioned details with the bounty manager via Bitcointalk PM before 31 August. If you fail to submit your information, you may not be able to receive your tokens.

johnhacker

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

They also stealth token ticker (SPD) and about bounty - also lie. People didnt received them. This developers selling this tokens as well. I invested in this scam and just lost my money.  Undecided Hope they will be punished!
This is a fraud and fraud program!!!
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:57:20 PM

You need to work with (listed) bigger stock exchanges like Hitbtc. How active and hard-working team has not succeeded so far.

BtcVolcano

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

I was suddenly very interested, is there any news on the SPINDLE project or maybe some events? The topic was very sad.  Cry  The video team SPINDLE is trying, working hard to implement their plans and ideas.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

That is not effect for price. We want more positive news for price. Please Respect our asset.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
spindle.ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

They also stealth token ticker (SPD) and about bounty - also lie. People didnt received them. This developers selling this tokens as well. I invested in this scam and just lost my money.  Undecided Hope they will be punished!
This is a fraud and fraud program!!!

Hello! Yes, there are some technical issues and we apologize for that. Still, We kindly ask you to stay patient and wait for us to resolve all the issues.

KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 11:21:12 AM by KYBORG11111

It here now the project need only to wait. Perhaps over time, the project may get the desired dynamics of development. In General, I wonder how many times the price has fallen now with the ICO?

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
spindle.ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

It here now the project need only to wait. Perhaps over time, the project may get the desired dynamics of development. In General, I wonder how many times the price has fallen now with the ICO?

You can track the current price here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spindle/.

As for the price, the whole market currency undergoes a downturn, and SPD couldn't but been influenced as well

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

In the Largest E-sport Event in China "ChinaJoy," Cryptocurrency SPINDLE Grants SPDs Including the Extra Prize to the Winner.

https://spindle.zone/release/201807-09/PressRelease_20180821_EN.pdf

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
smic

Activity: 827

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Regulatory requirements by the Japanese authorities have caused a delay in the bounty distribution. In order to allow us to transfer your tokens, please provide the following:

1. your full name
2. your e-mail address

Kindly share the above-mentioned details with the bounty manager via Bitcointalk PM before 31 August. If you fail to submit your information, you may not be able to receive your tokens.
spindle.ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:29:30 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 05:15:26 AM by spindle.ico

SPINDLE Grants SPDs Including the Extra Prize to the Winner. The Finals on 3–6 August, 2018, were wrapped up in the midst of excitement, greatly raising recognition of SPINDLE in the Chinese market.

BLACK STAR CAPITAL LTD (London, United Kingdom) granted SPDs, to the top three teams as extra prizes, as well as to participants through SNSs like WE CHAT and WEIBO and visitors to the events during China's largest e-Sport event "ChinaJoy."

"ChinaJoy" is one of the largest Chinese e-Sports events organized by China Joy Organisation Committee under the guidance of the Chinese government in order to promote the healthy growth and management of e-Sports. The 16th ChinaJoy this year was held under the concept of "Smart New Era, Embrace New Entertainment."
The event saw players compete in the MOBA PC Game, League of Legends and the MOBA Smartphone game boasting more than 200 million Chinese users, King's Glory: City Race series. After both online and offline elimination races in 10 different Chinese cities, and the semi-finals in July, the finals were held on 3–6 August, 2018 in the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC). More than 400 thousand million visitors, significantly more than last year’s 342,700 as well as more than three million online spectators watched the finals, and the event was wrapped up in the midst of great excitement.

BLACK STAR CAPITAL LTD will continue to promote, invest and operate business in the Chinese market, where e-Sports are expected to further expand under the governmental development policies. More than half of the worldwide online e-Sports watchers are Chinese users, and the Chinese market is now regarded as the largest in the world.

Through the sponsorship to this year’s Chinajoy, we have renewed our awareness that we can make the most of our investment in the Chinese e-Sport market to help grow SPINDLE.

In 2018, the e-Sports market is expected to grow more than twice than last year’s market size to more than 1.5 billion dollars, and we have been convinced that the penetration of SPINDLE into e-Sports markets will have positive impact on future SPD growth.
SPINDLE will continue to invest in Chinese markets and e-Sports markets.

The project SPINDLE joined BIAS (Blockchain Industry Alliance Shanghai) on June 4. Following the opening of its Shanghai office and participation to Blockchain conferences and sponsorship to Chinajoy, it will seek to further expand its business in China in order to further raise awareness of the project SPINDLE in China and expand its market.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

In the Largest E-sport Event in China "ChinaJoy," Cryptocurrency SPINDLE Grants SPDs Including the Extra Prize to the Winner.

ttps://spindle.zone/release/201807-09/PressRelease_20180821_EN.pdf
It is very good. Marketing, for sure, will not hurt the project. As for the price, I agree with those people who see in what condition the entire market is located.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

spindle.ico hi. A lot of time has passed since the end of the ico. I would like to know at what stage you are preparing the distribution of tokens for people who participated in the SPINDLE project support company? I'm still waiting and hoping to get my prize. Good luck!
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

spindle.ico hi. A lot of time has passed since the end of the ico. I would like to know at what stage you are preparing the distribution of tokens for people who participated in the SPINDLE project support company? I'm still waiting and hoping to get my prize. Good luck!
You can go to the branch of the bounty. And there you can see important information for participants. It is necessary to send data, and a deadline of 31 August. And you can guess that the payments will not be earlier than this time.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

This is completely up to you as you are the owner of the tokens you have received. However, do consider that we are currently a developing project and our MVP hasn’t been released yet. So there are more to come in the future Smiley
spindle.ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:10:38 AM

ttps://spindle.zone/release/201807-09/PressRelease_20180821_EN.pdf
It is very good. Marketing, for sure, will not hurt the project. As for the price, I agree with those people who see in what condition the entire market is located.

Thanks for your support. Indeed, the market now is not very stable, which obviously impacts SPD as well

spindle.ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

Hi! The bounties will be soon distributed. By the way, if you haven't see this announcement in our Telegram chat, here you are:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

1. your full name
2. your e-mail address

spindle.ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

You can go to the branch of the bounty. And there you can see important information for participants. It is necessary to send data, and a deadline of 31 August. And you can guess that the payments will not be earlier than this time.

That's it, thanks! All the information regarding bounty you may find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3346025.0

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: