Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you..?  (Read 305 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

For me "D" which is let the price drop and wait for the new correction don't blame your self for investing without knowing that there's a incoming huge drop on this month.  just sit back and relax drink some wine and wait until the eclipse disappear 'cause there will be huge moon after  .  Lol
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

When the crypto market collapses and loses most of it's value, then will you probably:

a) Blame bankers, the government, bears and idiots who can't understand bitcoin.

b) Blame yourself for investing blindly into something that was out of your competence.

c) Deny that anything has happened at all. Close yourself off in a small room and create your own reality with it's own set of rules.

d) Other:___________
I do not think so far, and it is impossible for this crypto market to collapse, because from time to time there is always a change of the times, and with the development of this technology, crypto market will always adapt to the latest technology. . And so people who are new to bitcoin (younger generation) are more interested in crypto.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

D. Others: Do not blame anyone. Move on with your life.

We are aware from the start that there is a high risk of Bitcoin. We should not put any blame on anyone. Instead, before anything bad thing happens, do something that will secure you and your family's future. Invest some of your income to different assets like real estate or gold. Something that will increase its value after several years.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:42:37 PM
Merited by 1Referee (1)

If the price crashes, then i think that there is nothing that we can do, i mean, i would not sell my cryptos just because of a crash.

I do not even care about the price, i only care about the technology in where i have invested, not on the subrealistic price.
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

When the crypto market collapses and loses most of it's value, then will you probably:

a) Blame bankers, the government, bears and idiots who can't understand bitcoin.

b) Blame yourself for investing blindly into something that was out of your competence.

c) Deny that anything has happened at all. Close yourself off in a small room and create your own reality with it's own set of rules.

First of all if this is going to happen i am fully aware that it will going to collapse then i would have sold all of my investments in the first place rather than think what will going to happens next. You should have to be aware of all the news that are coming and seek the truth in it if is giving you a doubt.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

D) Other: It has lost most of it's value but I still hold onto it and still believe in it and it managed to rise again like what it always does.  Then laugh at those weak holders while driving my lambos in.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

I do not. because I know crypto and bitcoin.
unfortunately, someone like you who always wonders with a bad thing, compared with the benefits and technology you can get from the digital era.

GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

It is only when all the cryptocurrency collapse TOTALLY without no single investors, traders and holders in this world that I will probably given it a thought to blame someone. But on a serious not, I might not blame anyone because nobody 'forced' me to invest in any cryptocurrency. I did it out of my own free will. I believed in the future in it which its why I picked interest and studied about it so why put the blame on anyone? Or else someone 'forced' you into an investment or business; one should take responsibility of their actions.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

D) Other: It has lost most of it's value but I still hold onto it and still believe in it and it managed to rise again like what it always does.  Then laugh at those weak holders while driving my lambos in.
It is going down it's market price but does not mean we should have blame others. Before you invest know the risks due to market fluctuates always. Exactly, those who got panic selling will regret at the end so never panic though.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

We can't deny such possibilities but given that situation, Then I'll move on and look or find for new opportunities. There are things that come and go. Blaming don't give any good contribution to the community and to yourself. In addition, why would you deny everything? If you benefited from it though.

Holding on so much in such cases like these will just prevent you from growing. Closing yourself to reality will just waste a new opportunities that might come in. Remember, there's no such thing is permanent in this world except for "change".
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: