Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you..?  (Read 305 times)
Jacques_Bittard (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

When the crypto market collapses and loses most of it's value, then will you probably:

a) Blame bankers, the government, bears and idiots who can't understand bitcoin.

b) Blame yourself for investing blindly into something that was out of your competence.

c) Deny that anything has happened at all. Close yourself off in a small room and create your own reality with it's own set of rules.

d) Other:___________

:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

- I will continue to realize, the nature of decentralized cryptocurrencies.
- It is a consistency that my country does not guarantee the security of wealth that comes from virtual money.
- From the beginning, I know the price of crypto currency will change even every second and it can drastically, it is always ready with sudden losses coming.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

Until there's no investor left and people don't need money anymore, I think that's when crypto will collapse. Other than that I can't see any other reason for it to completely collapse.
But just hypothetically, if it ever happens, I'd just work hard even more and give my best to regain all that I have lost. As from the first day that I entered in the crypto world I had kept in mind that the money I'll earn from this will be temporary and I will only invest what I'm ready to lose. So it won't really matter me much losing crypto and letting it go!
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2477

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
Merited by Pursuer (1)

When the crypto market collapses and loses most of it's value, then will you probably:

a) Blame bankers, the government, bears and idiots who can't understand bitcoin.

b) Blame yourself for investing blindly into something that was out of your competence.

c) Deny that anything has happened at all. Close yourself off in a small room and create your own reality with it's own set of rules.

Let me guess you put up a poll in 1998 somewhere on the internet along the lines of this:

When this internet fad disappears and no one is interested in sending emails anymore and everyone will go back to using proper written letters, who will you blame for buying that $1500 computer:

a) Blame Bill Gates, Dell, Compaq, Apple & the computer shop
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

It seems to me that the price of bitcoin is very much dependent on the actions of whales. There are many people who have concentrated in their hands a lot of coins. It seems to me that crossing the cryptocurrency and Fiat markets is a mistake. But without it there will be no such growth of popularity. I hope it was only the first stage. The next step is to use bitcoins as a currency.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

I choose d)other....Get a new job and invest in something else.
I will blame myself only if I lose money due to the Cryptogedon.Most likely i will sell all the crypto holdings I have before that price crash.I`m not a fanatic HODLer,but i will laugh about all the HODLers ,who will continue to say "HODL!!!" after such crash appears.The unquestionable truth is that sooner or later all the bankers and governements will try to get rid of the cryptocurrency industry.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

When Bitcoin is in drop, i do not want to lock myself in the room, i think we should take advantage of it. For some reasons now Bitcoin and altcoins are droping and I think they will continue to drop. We must buy the cryptos when it is the lowest and we have to make it profitable.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

This will not happen if someone who from the beginning entered the crypto world can muffle the nature of his greed. Anything that results in your money is only you who can know the cause. With this, losing your crypto money will not feel like losing your life.

bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

I wouldn't include our government with what's happening if the market collapses. They are showing support although they are not advertising it but they don't have something to do with the bear. The bankers, prominent people in the world of technology who are keep on spreading wrong info should be the one to be blamed and also those whales who are taking profits while we are still waiting for the right time to sell.  Cry

I'm also accountable and I admit that I have a greedy attitude and I don't take profit while the price isn't getting back to what it used to be.

There's nothing to deny, everything is exposed. But better to stay away from any market or technical analysis as of the moment.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

I will track down the OP, invite myself into his house, climb into his bed and pat it until he joins me for a night of introductory sweet loving.

Then we'll live happily ever after and I will sponge off him. I'll keep a happy little home for him to return to every day after a long day at work. He'll get a kiss on the cheek and a hot meal every evening and then we'll discuss what day time TV I watched.

I make an excellent little manwifey O yessir I do.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

Though i think it's not likely to happen, for the sake of discussion, i'd probably choose b. Can't blame anyone since it'sy decision to trust btc that much. Though it's not blind investing since i've studied and made researches. I'd blame myself but would probably be able to swallow it with just a few regrets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

based on the things you have in your signature and also this question alone, you are either an idiot who never understood what is going on and have been losing money in cryptocurrency market or you are simply an idiot who is bored and wants to troll.

in any case when you lose money it is your own fault.
and when you see a price drop and the first thing you think of is "collapse" it shows that you should not be involved in this market because you will continue to lose money.

Only Bitcoin
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

ANSWER D !

I check the countdown until next halving (http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/) and I notice that I have to wait only 800 days to see bitcoin price rise again Smiley
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

I might be affected for just a short time but after all I will blame no one simply because I know in the first place how much risk I took when I enter in cryptomarket and of course I cannot control the market so instead of blaming things, i just keep on a positive side knowing that cryptocurrency will survive in the future.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

I might be affected for just a short time but after all I will blame no one simply because I know in the first place how much risk I took when I enter in cryptomarket and of course I cannot control the market so instead of blaming things, i just keep on a positive side knowing that cryptocurrency will survive in the future.
Why should we blame ourself in the first place? We know that this market is truly volatile everything in here is unstable. We should know our risks in investing in bitcoin because once you put your money it may lose or can take profit. But ofcourse market is not always down it will go up eventually.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2477

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

based on the things you have in your signature and also this question alone, you are either an idiot who never understood what is going on and have been losing money in cryptocurrency market or you are simply an idiot who is bored and wants to troll.

in any case when you lose money it is your own fault.
and when you see a price drop and the first thing you think of is "collapse" it shows that you should not be involved in this market because you will continue to lose money.

Indeed. I don't understand why people entertain this doofus.

One could post this kind of nonsense question on anything that is new or uncertain.

"When you are drowning in your last moments during the Titanic sinking will you a) Blame the shipbuilders b) Blame yourself for buying a ticket on a ship that was deemed unsinkable"

"When you lose all your fiat in the bank because of a global collapse will you a) Blame the banks b) Blame yourself for not investing in Gold"

"When you are hunted down by a criminal organisation who goes after everyone with the name Jacques will you a) Blame your parents for calling you that. B) Blame yourself for not changing your name"

Etc.

Hypothetical claptrap.

Going by another post by Jacques he does not seem to understand the reason for the pullback in Crypto, B) is rubbing his hands in glee because of that (thus most likely a troll), C) Easily disregards the mammoth amount of money people have already made from Crypto and continue to do so. D) Does not understand its potential at all.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Will give an answer D. If the whole cryptocurrency market collapses I won't blame anyone nor myself. Every investment has a risk (we all know that), aside from gaining a profit this also means that when people invest to something, you are ready to lose everything you put in that asset, stock, cryptoccurrency or whatever investment that is. Only blame yourself if you put all your savings in one investment and the price suddenly fall, which means you are an idiot. We also can't blame the government, of course they will always implement regulation or have a law about something that has a value. If it will happen that the market will lose attraction then just move on, this in not the only way to earn money tho.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

I will not pray for the collapse of bitcoin but in the event of this happening I will blame governments and banks for the collapse of bitcoin because they have been the one behind it.  The have been fighting bitcoin since the beginning and until now there are still fighting but I believe they can't collapse this system.
wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

I would definitely blame the people who don't understand bitcoin. It would be a beautiful world if everyone would understand bitcoin. Maybe I'll be mad at myself for investing blindly but at the end of the day it's the cultures fault for the collapse, not mine.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

D _ just sit and watch the price going up and down as it always does. Bankers and government clearly understand bitcoin, that's why they fight against. And as for idiots, there are in both camps, those who panic sell and those who buy in FOMO without understanding what they invest in.
I'm not investing blindly as well. Invested money isn't essential, so even if cryptos crash tomorrow i'll be able to pay taxes and go shopping.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: